ardent

We All Miss Someone

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
12-30-2013, 12:36 AM

The Seracian burial grounds. Several graves of the desceased were here... but it was the smallest grave that drew the attention of the female. She approached it at a terribly slow pace, crimson ringed eyes filled with sadness. The grave belonged to her one and only child. Since going to see Bane she was reminded oh so painfully that she was truly alone in Seracia. At least family wise. Sure she would look over Tahlia and her pups... but at the same time being with them pained the female. Destruction didn't want to openly admit it... but she was lonely.

The dark woman sat in front of the small grave. All of the graves of the deceased had flowers upon them, but who had placed them there she didn't know. A low whine escaped Destruction's throat as she placed a paw on the mound of earth. So much had happened in her five years of life. Her innocence taken... losing everything... joining Seracia... meeting Bane... having Dillinger... losing Dillinger... meeting Tahlia... and now just trying to live out her life and find a purpose for herself. She had changed from that mindless assassin she had once been... because of her son. But he was gone... he couldn't see what she had become.

Destruction raised her muzzle to the sky, a long, drawn out, mournful howl echoing into the morning sky. As the sound faded from the woman's lips she would look back to Dillinger's grave, dropping her body down so that her head was on her paws over his grave. The woman would feel tears sting her eyes as she softly started speaking. She didn't know if Dillinger's spirit still lingered here... or anywhere in Seracia... but she wanted to talk to him. She missed him terribly.

"Dillinger... so much has happened since your death... your father and I get along now... I know how much you wanted to meet him..." Destruction let out a loud sigh, closing her eyes to prevent herself from crying. Her heart was heavy... and there was only one possible thing that could fill that void. Something she didn't have.

Speech,

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-30-2013, 01:28 AM
Loccian

She was finishing up some time with her family before she set out for usual duties when the howl rang out in the morning sky, ears would perk up, catching the saddened tone in the call. Head would tilt as she tried to identify who it belonged to, but after a few moments she couldn't figure out who it was. With a soft sigh Loccian would nuzzle all five children, planting a kiss on their kegs or backs, even Gerhardt who lay curled around them. With that done she was off, moving at a steady pace, deciding to head in the direction the call came from.

Within a couple of minutes The Queen would spot a figure near the graveyard, someone she wasn't close with but someone she knew, the wolf had been at the meeting for only a few moments before leaving. Oh yes, Destruction. Loccian would continue forward, just a few feet away she was able to hear the woman's voice, talking to someone named Dillinger. As she got closer she would realize the woman was talking to the small grave Nako pointed out, the one she couldn't identify. So, it turned out it was her child?

"It is alright to cry sometimes..." She would speak up, making her presence known, but keeping her tone soft. Loccian would sit beside Destruction but leave a foot of space to give the woman some personal space. "I hope you don't mind the flowers." She would add, motioning to the flowers laying on the child's grave that she had placed. The two women weren't close but she felt like that could change, the two could talk about the children they lost, perhaps become friends. She didn't recall seeing her hanging around others, just Tahlia so a new friend would be nice, at least that's what she thought.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Briena <3

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
12-30-2013, 05:50 AM

A female voice reaching her ears caused the dark woman to jump. She lifted her head, opened her eyes, and turned her head to see Loccain at her side. She had been so caught in her grief that she hadn't heard the Queen approach. Destruction moved to a sitting position, eyes trailing to the flowers once Loccain spoke again. Destruction would close her eyes again, finding the will to speak. To share her burdens with another. Something she still found very hard to do.

"I was wondering who had placed them there. Thank you... for not leaving him out." The woman opened her crimson ringed eyes, staring down at the mound of earth. "I hope that you do not mind, Loccain... but I'm going to talk for a while. I'm going to share things with you that very few wolves know. It is time for someone to know." Destruction knew she had to open up to someone. Her past, her worries, her sadness would surely crush her if she didn't. Loccain was her Queen now... so if anyone should be able to understand and help her... it was the very wolf that sat next to her.

"I will start with how it was I was given the name Forbidden Destruction. It was not the name my parents gave me... that name... their names... their faces... are long lost." The she wolf would pause, taking a breath before she would continue. "From what I can remember life was simple... we didn't have a pack... no one to protect us. I was their only pup. But one day our family was torn apart." Here Destruction would pause, her memory bringing up the pain of that day. Being beaten... no... tortured.

"A group of wolves... assassins they were... fell upon me and my parents. My parents were killed without even the slightest mercy... and they took me. I tried to resist them in the beginning... but a pup can only take so much before their spirit is broken, shattered, and a newer, darker way of thinking is thrust upon them.

I was made to join their ranks. To learn to fight. To kill without mercy. I do not remember the day my name was given... they all blur into one blood red mess in my mind. So many innocents were killed... males... females... pups... it didn't matter. Back then... I learned to love such things." But now as Destruction spoke of them she visibly shuddered, her own mind horrified that she had once thought and acted in such a manner.

"I lived like that for some time... until the leaders of the assassins died. We turned on each other, no longer having a leader to unite us... to no longer hold our loyalty. We held none towards each other... only him." Destruction allowed her eyes to open again.

"I stumbled across Alacritia... Seracia... and decided to pledge my loyalty to Maverick. But a pack runs differently then a group of killers. I distanced myself from the pack... lost in a new type of world I didn't understand. I eventually met Bane too... and truth be told... our encounter left me wanting to tear his throat out." Which wasn't at all the case now.

"Well... we mated... I was originally going to cause a miscarriage... but... something inside me didn't want that. So I carried out the pregnancy. I gave birth to a single pup. A male. Dillinger." The wolfess set her paw back on the grave.

"I was hardly the motherly type... in fact... before his birth I hated pups. But I suppose all females have some sort of motherly instinct. He started to grow... and I saw potential in him. To be what I was. But things took a turn for the worse." Destruction closed her eyes again, heaving a huge sigh.

"Dillinger got sick. I didn't know what the aliment was... or how to treat it... and as far as asking for help from the pack... I simply didn't know how. It was so foreign to me... and I kept Dillinger and myself so distanced from everyone else that no one even knew of his birth. Not even Bane." Destruction opened her eyes, a deep look of sadness within them as her memories shifted from her suffering to the suffering of her only child.

"Day by day I watched Dillinger grow weak. He stopped playing... barely ate... and slept almost constantly. I was lost... and I did nothing except watch my own son die. I was stricken by a new sensation... grief. The day his spirit departed was the first and last day that Bane saw his son. Dillinger had never even known his father's name." Destruction let out another sigh.

"It wasn't until Dillinger died that I realized that I needed to change... though change is not something that comes about easily. I took the first step in my attitude towards Bane. Dillinger was our blood bond... even if he was gone. I made an oath to Bane that day... that even though we were not mates, should he ever have children and be apart from them, that I would watch over them as a god mother. The words... the promise... they were all strange... but... they felt good to make.

Since then I've been trying to make myself more social and open within the pack. There were still times I was filled with rage and the desire to hurt... but over these past few months that has faded. I found myself able to slowly start edging myself into pack ways. I offered to take an apprentice, to find something useful to offer the pack, but the child went missing before his training could begin." Destruction paused for a moment before continuing.

"Most of my time since then is much as is it now. I patrol Seracia and watch things from the shadow, edging towards others when I'm feeling a bit bold. Befriending Tahlia has been a large step for me... and I believe I've made a friend in Dragon and Maverick's young daughter Celeste as well." Destruction looked to Loccain. "I know my behavior towards the pack is not yet satisfactory, Loccain... but I promise you I am trying my hardest to fit into our life here." It would be a lot to take in at once... but Destruction needed reassurance. Needed to know that things would be okay. That it was understood she wasn't trying to cause trouble.

"Speech" Think

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-31-2013, 10:28 PM
Loccian

She would watch in silence, giving the dark woman a chance to collect herself before speaking. She would tell the Queen that she was wondering who put the flowers on her sons grave, thanking her for not leaving him out. Loccian would give a dip of her head, there was no way she would have left him out, even if he was deceased. The dead all deserved some attention, from a pup to an elder. Head would turn, listening to Destruction as she spoke, hoping she didn't mind that she would talk for awhile, share some things that few wolves knew... to finally let someone know. ?Go ahead, I'm all yours.? She said softly, giving a small smile.

And so the woman would begin telling her story, starting from her name not being what she was given at birth, a couple who had a single child, assassins that came and killed hr parents, kidnapped her, twisted her young mind to make her a fighter like them, kill without mercy, many innocent lives taken, their leader died, they turned on each other... Then she stumbled upon Alacritia, she found Seracia and pledged her loyalty to Maverick, she distanced herself because she was unused to pack life, met Bane, mated and was going to force a miscarriage but something made her decide not to. She had a single pup, a male she named Dillinger. She would see him grow, see the potential in the child but then things took a bad turn, the child became sick, and she had to watch him slowly day. Destruction didn't ask for help because she didn't know how, and then he passed, it was the first time Bane saw his son, and the poor child didn't even get to meet his father once. After he died she finally realized that she needed to change, took steps, made an oath with Bane, watch his children. She began to try becoming more social and open In the kingdom, her desire to kill and cause pain fading, finding herself slowly getting into the pack life. Now she patrols Seracia and watches form the shadows, talking to others when she felt bold, befriending Tahlia which has been a large step for her and made a friend with Maverick's daughter, Celeste.

Lastly Destruction would tell Loccian that she knew her behavior towards the pack wasn't good, but she promised that she was trying her hardest to fit in. The woman would finally stir, shifting, scooting herself over and gently pressing her side into Destruction's. Whether the woman wanted it or not, Loccian did not care. The story was extremely sad, something she thought no one should have to go through, no matter what they did. ?I can't imagine the pain you must have experienced during all that... ? Her voice was gentle, caring even though the two never really interacted before. ?I can tell you have changed a lot, going from a heartless murderer to someone who looks over a family, holding an oath made with another, loving a child.? She pulled away to look at the woman, an understanding now within her on how this woman has been feeling all this time, why she was acting the way she has.

"You have made a great improvement in your life Miss Destruction, and please, should you feel ill or need someone to talk to, or just sit with, don't hesitate in calling me." She would flash another smile, trying to help the woman calm down, to feel comfortable now that somebody knew about her story.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
01-04-2014, 12:27 AM

Destruction would blink a bit as Loccian moved in close, her body touching the dark woman's own. She would feel comfort in the touch, her gaze shifting to her paws as her Queen spoke. Loccian's voice was gentle, and she could sense that the female understood her grief. Her pain. Finally Destruction could feel as though she didn't need to worry so much... that she could truly adjust to things. Someone knew. Someone knew what she had been through... and cared enough about her to give her comfort, despite the fact that the two had never been close. After a moment Destruction would speak.

"Thank you, Loccian. For listening... For understanding... and for your kindness." She wouldn't have to worry about being so out of place. She could rely on the pack members... and her Queen. The black furred female would lift her head, realizing just how far she had come. Her life was changing for the better... and nothing could change that now. Destruction allowed a smile to cross onto her face. "You had a litter of pups just recently, didn't you? How are they all fairing?"

Speech,

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-08-2014, 01:17 AM
Loccian

"No problem miss Destruction." She spoke softly with a smile, glad to see the woman perk up a bit, the sadness fading from her faze and being replaced with a smile. Suddenly the topic would change to something lighter, the woman brought up her Queen's children, asking how they had been fairing. This would warm the grey woman's heart, her tail lightly thumping against the ground. "I did indeed, I had four healthy children, three boys and a single female." She would inform Destruction, it was very clear that she was very proud of them. "They all seemed to have taken Gerhardt's coloring though, but I don't mind." She would give a light hearted chuckle. Colors didn't matter to her, they were her children, apart of her, and she would love them no matter what.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 12:11 AM

The change of topic couldn't be more perfect. Seeing how happy Loccian was to talk about her children warmed her own. Four little bundles of fur... the royalty of the pack. Des' crimson ringed eyes would shine, sharing in the happiness that Loccian felt for her litter. She even had a larger one, with three males and a female. That was of course good, it meant that the other pups would have someone to play with. Sometime she had often felt sorry about when it came to her own son. But it seemed in most litters that wasn't really something to worry about. The ebony and crimson stained female was interested in meeting Loccian's kids, but she knew that such a thing would happen in due time. She would smile warmly as she mentioned their coloring. Children were children, and they were beautiful, no matter what they looked like. The female would speak, her words soft. "If you ever need any help with them, whether it be training, den sitting, or whatever it may be, I'd be happy to lend a paw." And if Tahlia's children needed watching at the same time, well, Des was sure she could manage.

Speech,