ardent

This not so simple life

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
01-10-2014, 04:04 PM

Once again she had found herself on the mainland. Spring had warmed the weather and the waters, making the trip slightly more bearable. She had only just begun to meet her nieces and nephews, Pandora being the first. And naturally, she adored them. How she had yet to spend any time with their parents. Maija had her paws full with them, and Taurig seemed to missing, or just never around when she was. She missed her brother and it had been forever since she had spent any time with him.

Paws kissed the sand the bay as thoughts swarmed her mind. Things needed to change. She needed to make changes. For herself. She ventured inland, leaving the waters behind for the time being. She would return as she always did, not wanting to part with the only family she had.

She trek would come to a pause as a foreign scent crossed her nose. It came as no surprise that she would run across another wolf, these were rogue lands after all. She would pause, waiting to if they would cross paths or not. Emerald pools would sweep everything in her path, watching and waiting. Senses went on high alert, she was naive to believe that all wolves were friendly, she would expect the worst.

Talk like this

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
01-10-2014, 04:25 PM

This place was weird, but still pretty fun. The dame was enjoying the cool water as it trickled into the ocean. She plopped into the deepest, widest stream of it, rolling in it to rid her fur of the sticky salt water she had accumulated from swimming from the islands. Dark leathery sensor detected a wolf in the area, and she lazily lifted her head to look around and find out who it was. A russet woman attracted her attention, and she slowly stood up, shaking out her thick ebony fur. Broad paws noisily struck the terra as she trotted up, fur awry and thick ruff sticking out all over the place.
"Hello there!" She yipped, giving her tail a few short wags to show she was friendly. Sometimes wolves took her to be a threat, what with the thick layer of muscle and the red and black markings. But she was about as threatening as a leaf, all play and no fight.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
01-10-2014, 04:32 PM

A woman would approach. Soaking wet, her pelt awry, but friendly nonetheless. A smile would grace russet features, muscles slowly relaxing. "Hello." She would face the woman, her tail wagging in response, retuning the gesture of friendliness. "I'm Sibelle." The queen would offer an introduction, taking in her strangely marked pelt at the same time. Rich ebony was interrupted by a vibrant red that covered her front legs and crept up her chest and over one eye. Just her looks made her an unforgettable face. Another's company lightened her brooding mood, the prospect of a new friend brought a sense of happiness to the woman.

Talk like this

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
01-10-2014, 05:15 PM
The woman took all that was going on with the gladatrix in stride, her greeting calm and polite. A few slow wags of the woman's tail returned the friendly greeting. She introduced herself as Sibelle, quite a beautiful name. With a smile and another few wags of her ebony tail, the hell hound introduced herself as well. "I'm Udosa! You have a beautiful name!" She replied happily, eager to be meeting someone new, as she always was. The damsel appeared to be in a foul mood, or had been, since now she seemed pretty content. Maybe is was just a fa?ade in the presence of a stranger? Who knew.. "What brings you out here?" The russet and obsidian dame would inquire, tilting her cranium to the side, a few droplets of water dripping from her sodden cheek fur. Some would call her strange, and they were right, but she didn't mind. She did what she wanted to do, and she didn't care.

"Speech"

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
01-10-2014, 05:38 PM

Udosa. An interesting name for an interesting woman. It was fitting. A smile would pull creamy lips as the woman complimented her name. Never before had someone complimented her name, but it was appreciated. "Well thank you." A gentle bit of laughter would roll of her tongue. Water dripped off the woman's pelt as another question breached her ears. "Just exploring, I usually live on one of the islands, but I find myself traveling a bit lately." A small shrug would lift her shoulders, there was no real answer to that question, she wandered from land to land whenever she came to the mainland. "Do you live nearby?" Her crown would tilt in a similar manner as the darker woman, a conversation only beginning.

Talk like this

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
01-10-2014, 06:54 PM
The woman thanked her for the compliment, and a soft smile curved her dark lips as her companion chuckled. When a reply reached her ears, the woman was quite interested. She nodded in acknowledgement, having found that wandering was always the best thing to be doing. Then the lass would return the question, tilting her cranium to the side a touch. A soft chuckle shuddered through the russet and ebony dame's chest before she replied. "I live nowhere and everywhere, I'm an adventurer. I go where my heart desires when it desires." She explained easily, knowing that most did not understand her life on the move. The scent of a pack clung to the russet she wolf before her, yet she seemed to be free to venture off. Interesting. Dark haunches fell to the floor, ebony tail wrapping about her large paws.

"Speech"

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
01-28-2014, 06:52 PM

The woman explained, she was a traveler, a wander, free to do as she pleased. It sounded wonderful. But somehow she couldn't bring herself to leave her family and wander the many lands of Alacritis. "That sounds truly wonderful. But I don't think I could bring myself to leave my family" A thoughtful smile played on her lips. Russet plume would curl around haunches pressed to the earth, resting across her paws.

Talk like this