Dodge

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-30-2013, 08:36 PM
Buffeted by the wind and snow the golden wolf climbed the mountain. Green eyes set on a single cave among thousands, a cave that reeked with the scent of blood, fear and fur. A scent she knew well from her old pack. She scaled the side of the mountain and stopped at her destination, alerting all within the stone walls to her presence with a powerful howl. The mountains breed strong wolves, stronger than most, with her training and her muscular bodice she could only do well in a pack such as the one before her. A second howl followed the first calling for someone, anyone, to receive her.

Meinx

Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-01-2013, 11:01 AM

Meinx had no desire to be awoken from her deep slumber, but the sounds of an arrival did tempt the youth to see who would approach the mountains in the winter days. With a moment of groaning the large 'princess' [ she likes to think she can hold an awesomly awesome title] would stand to her regular height and begin to shift through the still area. It didnt take long to spot the target standing boldly outside of the cave, awaiting for the king. What did she seek? A yawn would slip past her onyx lips before stepping inches out of the mouth of her home. " Hello." was the only response to the annoyance of the howls.

Meinx was a child of the winter, she had never been particularly bothered or irritated by the cold; its feeling like knives into the fur as it attempts to scar on the creatures silhouettes. It really was a gift, her fur so thick it isolates her warmth, where as others are not deemed so lucky. The aqua pools would trace over the womans large and muscular frame as she stands there. Meinx was looking for no trouble in her own home, and we all knew amenti was in need of some more members, and the woman in front seemed perfect for the job, was she not?

The tounge would sliver over her thin lips, still staring at the womans appearance. Since Syrinx had taken the thrown this woman was by far the most beautiful, the rest looked rather bland- except for her mother who made a faint appearance at the ss.antitox. " Who are you and why are you here? Im Meinx Adravendi, a child of amenti." There, she had done it. The girl had spoken instead of being the entirely blunt wolf that she naturaly is. And for that she felt like she needed an applause.

Meinx has no nose and heavy scarring on the top of the muzzle. Some tables may not show this.

Dodge

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-01-2013, 12:51 PM
She watched glowing optics approach the mouth of the cave from within the inky black darkness. Her body instinctively fell into a defensive position. "hello a voice purred from the glowing orbs, her defenses dropped as the figure drew closer. A puppy. Granted she was a huge puppy, standng where a yearling would stand at what could have only been 8 months judging from her needle sharp ivory teeth and abnormally huge paws. She would still grow and yet she almost reached the height of a proud Himalayan wolf such as herself. She was snapped from her amazed stupor by an introduction and a question. "I am Dodge Garver, I seek to join Amenti." She spoke softly, well aware that although the brown femme was only a pup She was Dodge's superior.

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
12-03-2013, 10:38 AM

The Amenti king had been plenty busy-hungrily so in his endeavors to further the reaches of his kingdom. Still, he found himself remarkably surprised that another vagabond had found their way to his empire. Was he pleased? He knew not, and regardless of if he lacked the ability to be happy about this or said he shrugged it away as another issue to be addressed at a later date. Lips twisted into a tightened grimace and he followed the gentle trail that was left by his daughter-Meinx. Her greeting of the rogue was suitable and expected for her age; one day: he would need to show his children how he handled the idle threats that found them. Tongue wrapped across inky lips and he lowered his head over his chest. Figure was lingering near Meinx and a low question erupted from the man's throat, "You wish to join us? Oh, how splendid!" The facade of pleasure was evident. Syrinx was not going to be charmed by the woman. She needed to learn that her mostly appealing physical stature was not going to woo him. He was not the type, "...Except not really, mi amor. Tell me why I'm wasting my time on you?" Do something bold. Surprise me. His thoughts were clear. She was just like the others.

Dodge

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-03-2013, 12:19 PM
Emeralds fell on aquamarine gems,as the beast king stepped from the darkness of the cave and into the wind and snow that laid beyond its walls. A small gasp falling from her lips as the figure came into view eyes falling on his exposed jaw. A shiver crept up her spine at the thought of how it might have come to pass but no answer seemed sufficient for a tale of crafting such a monster. She snapped to attention and fell into a bow before the red king. "Your Grace" she said quietly, attempting not to stare ?"You wish to join us? Oh, how splendid!" he drawled clearly he was a hard man to please. Amenti wouldn't simply take in any vagabond that arrived at their door. And it would take more than words to impress the king. A hawk's call from the sky called her attention eyes momentarily following the bird as it circled overhead. A plan was forming the gears began to turn but for now she would wait. Wait for him to give the order like any good soilder would.

"Tell me why I'm wasting my time on you?"? he demanded.

She nodded and lunged for the Arkhos and sailed over his body, claws digging into a large rock as she bounded up the side of the cave. Higher and higher she climbed until she stood on level with the raptor. With a vicious growl she sailed for the bird and grabbed it by its wing, free falling with the bird in het jaws clawing at her eyes, she raised her head and landed, slamming the bird against the cold stone floor with the weight of her fall.

Meinx

Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-03-2013, 01:01 PM

The large lobes set upon her cranium would flick at the womans simple response, Wishing to say no more. With a personality like meinx's it'd be a gift to stitch up her onyx lips, for the chance to never speak again. Voices are such irritating things, It makes life a whole lot simpler and duller. Creatures are adapted to become nothing but lazy. The sounds of heavy paws pounded against the earth, the rhythm rather of and free. A smile would play upon her maw at the gasp. Was it really that shocking? " Why's she gasping at your face daddy? I think its pretty." The youth would look up towards the akhros, before focusing back upon the woman ahead.

Syrinx wanted to be impressed, for this stranger to show something intriguing and perhaps unique. The woman was soon beginning to carry out the performance with catching... a bird? At least we all knew the woman was fast upon her feet. But still, meinx would only stare, her face reading as much as a blank she of white paper. All the girl wanted to know is how the king would take the little performance.

Meinx has no nose and heavy scarring on the top of the muzzle. Some tables may not show this.

Vyvienne

gems
size
build
player
12-07-2013, 10:16 PM

There were voices and scents, and where there were such things, the young giantess was bound to search. Long legs carried her towards the source, nostrils flaring as she drew closer and closer to the strangers. Acidic gaze settled upon the forms of her father and sister, and narrowed at the stranger. Alas, she would remain quiet for now, prepared to attack and chase when the opportunity provided itself.
And then she observed the woman going for the bird, eyes widening somewhat in awe of a feat that Vyvienne had not previously considered possible. Ears pushed forward in intrigue, and immediately a familiar sensation rushed through her chest. She walked forwards, revealing herself as she observed the stranger. ?Mine,? she snapped, her head turning towards her father. It was her claim upon the woman, her stamp of approval, however rare. ?Teach me, my huntress,? she demanded, posture stiffening with interest.

Dodge

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-08-2013, 12:51 AM
The younger wolf didn't seem too impressed by her display, very disheartening. She stood awkwardly with the fowl in her maw as she waited for the alpha's final judgement. He reeked of power and prestige, no doubt her efforts would not fall deaf on his ears. Hunting birds was no great feat true, but she could only pray he saw the way she battled the bird out of the air, the cuts on her face from the beast's talons now flowing red over her straw colored fur, dripping on to the cave floor. She was no hunter by trade, she was a battle born warrior like her father before her, and she would have a deserving rank bestowed upon her. But now was not the time for such blasphemes as speaking out of turn with her superiors. She would simply take the rank given to her and impress the alpha herself.

?Teach me, my huntress,? demanded a figure she hadn't even noticed until now, no doubt the sister of the dispassionate female, they looked enough alike for certain. She would lay down the bird and speak; " I am not a huntress by right anak" She said calmly, an old word from her homeland falling off her lips. "Where I am from I am pejuang. I fight both wolves and other animals." She said softly, her voice covering the edge of nervousness in her heart."As it is expected of all wolves in my home." She would sit in front of the alpha and his two daughters waiting for their final percipience. "But I will gladly teach what I know...If I am to be had by this pack." She had no right to deny the child. She was a superior as well after all. To Dodge, any wolf in a pack, be it slave or alpha was superior to a rouge.

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
12-09-2013, 12:14 AM

At first it was an immediate need for aggression that grasped the man. His ears dropped back against his head, and had she not been so fast to make her point of interest clear he would have gladly snapped for her face, her bones, and crushed everything. Tail lashed out violently and angrily and he only calmed as the other drew farther and farther away---higher and higher up. A smile formed on his inky lips and he rolled back onto his rear to watch her. The silence as the fowl fell to the earth with deafening cracking and popping was intriguing to his ears. He loved it. Had he not already been willing to speak to her about a position Vyvienne arrived. demanding. As ever.

"What If I were to tell you that you could not have her?" it was a challenging question and he rose his brow to her--staring at her and waiting. If he denied her that he was aware of the interest that it would build--the character display it would surely give Vyvienne. If she was broken of her way once in awhile--perhaps she would be a calmer woman, but he was not going to press for such at the very moment. This was not a day that belonged to her, "If she wants you then you are to be taken. You will be assumed to fight and join the ranks of my Force. If you do not pull your own weight--ill take some of the weight off of you," and by that his underlying meaning was clear. She would lose pieces before she lost tasks.

Table by Lu
[Image: 2ikflu9.jpg]

Meinx

Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-10-2013, 01:50 PM

As silence drew nearer meinx would bore her aqua hues into the patterned female, Wondering if she'll have it easy. But alas she didnt think much longer, it was true. Everyone here has to work hard for what they earn, or so the black pearl believes. It would be all to strange to hear her sister arise and speak towards the stranger ahead. Why? Not the speaking part, she always had a way with that. But the genuine kindness and curiosity that merges into her voice. In due time Meinx will call out for her beloved sister, for a spar. Not for dominance, but practise. She needed to know her overall weakness and build on it, and Vyv was the perfect wolf for the job. Shifting onto her Paws Meinx would nod her head once to her father, and scatter away down the mountain.

-Meinx exits unless stopped-

"Speech"

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
12-23-2013, 04:03 PM

He wasn't going to sit by and pretend as though the question had held any pertinent level of authority. Syrinx merely wanted to see what questioning the young girl would bring about. Little of nothing it seemed. Least not something he needed to pay attention to. He rolled his shoulders and pivoted on sturdy limbs, "We will all be gathering soon," and from that very meeting he was well aware of the many things that could come. He was even more aware that the bridges in his pack were already beginning to be built. And burned. He only hoped it were the right ones being crafted or torn down.
-exit.-
Table by Lu
[Image: 2ikflu9.jpg]