Seeking Arrangement.Ala

Dragon

gems
size
build
player
12-04-2013, 03:07 AM
Welcome to your friendly neighborhood dating service ;D

Is your wolf, bear, jaguar, maned wolf, bird, horse, rhino, unicorn, or imaginary character to be feeling lonely? Then look no further!

I welcome you here, where your character can find the guy/gal of his/her dreams...or nightmares!
Here you can choose from an available list of bachelors and bachelorettes, plot, plan and see if the match works out!

You may post your available and single characters only. Meaning those looking for meaningful and long term relationships. No one night stands here!

What do I gotta do? Well that's simple, just follow the code provided below~
This is made to be fun, somewhat like a real dating site but for Ala charries lol
All sexual orientations are allowed(duh) no discrimination hurr.
So if you have a guy/gal that wants a crush on another guy/gal then you can choose who you want, open up a thread and notify the player. Just be ready for heartbreak when chosen character prefers the opposite sex or someone else. ;) or friend-zoned

AGAIN this is meant to be FUN. Don't throw a fit in the cbox or wherever if your characters intentions are denied. Even though you may be getting to know that character, there's still the chance they have someone else in mind kapeesh?

In the event your character is not actively looking for someone, then you may still post here and wait for someone to take an interest and see what happens from there c:
CODE

Character Name:
Character Picture: (Because we gotta know what the eligible bachelor(ette) looks like;D)
Brief description of personality: EX. Funny, quirky, outgoing, talkative, etc.
Character interests: Ex. Walks on the beach, hunting, sleeping, smoking weed
Future goals/plans: Ex. wants to settle down, have kids, live happily ever after, etc.
What Kind of Person am I seeking?: Ex. someone who listens, is nice, kind, etc. or evil, doesn't give a rats arse about anything, but will still be loyal, etc.
Wants kids in the future?: Yes/No/maybe/undecided

chill

gems
size
build
player
12-04-2013, 04:08 AM

Character Name: Chill

Character Picture: Above!

Brief description of personality: EX. Excitable, crazy, lacks emotions, mimics emotions

Character interests: Ex. shoving others off cliffs, killing squirrels,

Future goals/plans: take over the world, eat another wolf, have babies? (not that she plans on them surviving 8D):|

What Kind of Person am I seeking?: someone evil, who will take with her about all her feelings, and help her do evil stuff! 8D.

Wants kids in the future?: Yes!

Speech,

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
12-04-2013, 03:49 PM
Imaginary Character for now

Character Name: Tamashī hana Burūmu {Soul Flower Bloom}

Character Picture: user posted image

Brief description of personality: Tamashī will be a pretty happy wolf, and she'll know English pretty well. There will be some times when she says something in Japanese, but only if she can't pronounce a name or a word.

Character interests: She'll be pretty happy to try new things, like hunting animals she has never seen, or fighting. Well, not really fighting, but you know.

Future goals/plans: To teach whoever she may end up with Japanese, and have a few pups. Pretty much be a happy family.

What Kind of Person am I seeking?: Someone like her, all sweet and loving and stuff.

Wants kids in the future?: Yes