ardent

COME AT ME KITTY KITTY

Raven

gems
size
build
player
12-06-2013, 01:37 PM

She had no idea what she was doing wandering in the south, but she was here, and she did not question it otherwise. Exotic orbs took in the bland prairie, bored but nevertheless she was here. Meandering through the grass, her tiny frame was almost invisible. She wondered about things like her future, but only for a few moments, as the future was variable and therefore unpredictable, so she let those thoughts trail off. She pondered how Canttina was doing, down in hell where her lovely daemon belonged, and she would follow when she kicked the bucket. The mahogany bitch was no doubt gathering an army of minions, ready to take over the world once more. A sultry shadow blended with the ground easily, her tea cupped paws making minimal noise as she investigated this washed out, drab little spot. Did anyone live in such a positively boring place? Probably not, her own home was much more suitable and entertaining, and that is what a home should be. While she walked, she waited for something interesting to happen, to perk up her opinions of the grasslands.

Speech,

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-06-2013, 06:06 PM

Pale blue gaze would follow her every movement as muscles coiled beneath ebony silk. He was so tempted to jump from his perch right on top of her, but he remained where he was for the time being. She was one of the wolves Canttina was so fond of wasn't she? That meant she belonged to him. A sneer would crack the mans lips as he stood from his crouched position, and with a blinding speed he jumped to the forest floor, leaving only feet between the two. He wanted her close enough to grab, yet far enough away to run. "I believe your head belongs to me." Lips would further mutate into a snarl, ivory fangs glistening in the moonlight, ears pinning tightly against his massive skull. His ebony pelt fluffed up slightly as well, long claws extending as he gripped the earth. He dared her to run.

Speech

Raven

gems
size
build
player
12-06-2013, 06:25 PM

A snarl of vocals would come from behind her, and quickly the wisp of sensual darkness would turn to face a large ebony feline. His words were so very impolite, and the petite obsidian bitch would not stand for such rudeness. Raising an eyebrow in inquiry, she let her jaws part to emit a silky purr. "Oh really? And what makes you think that, kitty?" She asked the beast, her facial features impavid. She did not care for what this large feline wanted, her head belonged to no one, especially not a man of such lacking manners. She gave herself to who she wished, those she thought were deserving of her. This one, definitely was not, unless he changed his attitude real quick. Long tail would flick in annoyance, as she waited, eyebrow raised, exotic eyes staring calmly at the male with the icy eyes from their perch upon her angular cheekbones.

"Speech"

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-06-2013, 06:45 PM

As soon as words would leave her mouth the man would instantly react. Body would puff up as his pelt stood on end, jaws gaping open as he released a thunderous roar. "You dare defy me again stupid girl?" Claws would grip deeper into the earth as he retained the last inch of patience he had. Dare she do more to defy him and he would explode. "you sold yourself to somebody who traded it for a hopeful one night stand. if she hadn't wanted to fuck me so badly, maybe you would still be free." words dripped coated in venom yet highly honest. she had wanted an alliance, but she also had wanted to fuck his brains out the moment she saw him. hell, even during creating the alliance her body was begging for it. she was a whore. "at least now you belong to a real kingdom."

Raven

gems
size
build
player
12-06-2013, 07:00 PM

His voice boomed, his fur fluffing out to make him look like a raccoon. The ebony bitch wanted to laugh, because he looked like a little kitten when a leaf fell on it unexpectedly. But then his vocals met her auds, and instantly she wanted to maul him. She wanted to rip apart every fibre of the pussy cat's being until he was a pile of nothing on the ground. How dare this fool insult Canttina so gravely?! Her brain screamed, but her partial insanity still left room for logic. If she insulted this cat, he would most likely harm her to a degree she could not walk away from. Her body threatened to burst into action, but she took a deep breath and let a veil of emotionless calm fall over her delicate features. A deep breath shuddered through her body, and she exhaled softly, regaining her composure. She looked once more to the cat, and padded forwards a few steps. This brought her close to the feline, but still far enough away that she could walk off if need be. "I think we got off on the wrong foot, kitty. My name is Raven, and unless you want me to call you kitty, I would like to know yours." She murmured, her dark lips curving upwards slightly in a soft grin. She was going to try and stay alive in this meeting, talk her way to an agreeable situation with this feline.

Speech
Thought
Others

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-06-2013, 07:41 PM

Luckily for her he couldn't read minds. Salmon colored tongue would caress his lips as he wiped the saliva away from the creases. Her mood suddenly changed, which was good, because anymore defiance and he would have snapped. "Well, Raven, my name is Kusugra- but you wont need to address me much longer. You're about to be sworn into my mafia." A smirk would threaten to curl the mans lips as his ghostly gaze narrowed. He would take a daring step toward her as he aimed to close the distance between them. He could already imagine the look on her face when she realized exactly what he wanted from her.

Raven

gems
size
build
player
12-06-2013, 07:52 PM
He seemed to prefer the relaxation her mood took on, and his voice would fall lower, a steady rumble now. Why would she want to be sworn into his mafia? Well, looked to be the ebony bitch was about to find out. Before the feline could completely close the distance between them, the sultry shadow's voice voice would interrupt the silence. "Before I swear allegiance to something I know essentially nothing about, I would like to know what this endeavor would entail, my black beauty." She murmured, her silver tongue taking over before she could very well do anything to stop it. All she could do now was plant her rear upon the terra and see what happened in the aftermath of her reaction to the cat's words. For all she knew she would have to give him her first born child, or lose vital organs, or worse, have him dictate her life. Wrapping her long tail about her tea cupped paws, the sensuous shadow fixed her bi coloured optics upon the melanistic jaguar, and waited.

"Speech"

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-06-2013, 08:20 PM

He would stop a mere five feet away from her, allowing her enough distance to start a chase if one was required. His rage was starting to die down and his softer side was starting to seep through the cracks. If she was going to work for him, she would have to enjoy it. He wasn't here to collect prisoners, he was here to collect accomplices. "You see, the thing about me is I can be one of two things: your protector, or your keeper. I always allow my accomplices to make the decision themselves, but i'm not above making the decision myself." A simple threat would fall from his lips, one that he knew would give away just enough information to drill it into her brain not to defy him. Tail would swish behind his stalky body as his head raised high, ghostly orbs narrowing as he stared at her. "All I want from you is a trade, little ebony. I want you to dedicate every fiber within you to this mafia, and I want you to swear your loyalty to it. I assure you that we will do great things. You wish to acquire greatness don't you? I will take you to the stars and back mi amore." Honey dipped tones would almost be drowned out by his thunderous purring. It was odd how quickly his emotions could change. "In exchange I will grant you your freedom, all you have to do is come when I call- oh, and give me your voice." A bemused chuckle would erupt as he took another step toward her, his right eyebrow raised. Was she ready to finally commit?

Speech

Raven

gems
size
build
player
12-06-2013, 08:31 PM

The feline spoke, seeming to cool his temper quite a bit more, his voice even beginning to drown in a purr. She could agree to every one of his statements until he reached his final demand. Her voice? Big fucking nope there. Her voice was her weapon, her silver tongue her saving grace. She was about to toss out a snarky remark firmly embellishing her views on that, when she remembered how angry and violent he had gotten just a few moments ago over seemingly nothing. A grin revealed pearl razors as she let her own purr fill the air. "I believe we can come to a different arrangement on that last one, but the rest I can come to terms with. I could offer you another bargain instead of giving you my voice, unless you wish to play games, and I assure you, I don't always play nice." She murmured, flicking her tail like a cat might. She believed she could make other arrangements to avoid the loss of something dear to her, arrangements the feline would find much more pleasing than a mute bitch. Tall ebony auds would flicker as well, capturing rustles and movement all around them from the wind, from the life that surrounded the pair. She waited calmly, a devilish grin on her face while she pondered offers she might be able to make.

Speech,

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-06-2013, 09:05 PM

Of course she would resist, if she hadn't, she wouldn't be the woman he wanted. She attempted to sway his intentions, as if some deal could change the plans he already had running though his head. Did she honestly mistake him for being that stupid? Ebony lips would twitch as his nose crinkled i disgust. Had she really just considered trying to make a deal with the deal maker himself? "I think you've forgotten that I make the rules, miss ebony. But, if you insist, I can make an offer." He would pause for a moment as he pivoted his body to his right, legs moving steadily beneath him as he attempted to begin circling her. "Two markings for the price of one. I hope you realize how valuable your voice really is. Are you willing to sacrifice for it?" He would ask as he drew closer, attempting to stop behind her as his neck stretched out toward her essance. He wanted to bring his head next to hers so that he could almost whisper in her ear, only he would keep his tone neutral when he spoke to her.

Speech

Raven

gems
size
build
player
12-07-2013, 01:37 PM

The cat circled her, making another offer to replace the last. She watched the ebony feline with her dual toned optics, and mulled over the offer. Well, it would save her from the loss of her precious voice, but what would these markings be? "While your offer is tempting, first I would like to know what such markings would entail, my obsidian gem." She murmured, smiling slyly. She was curious as to how twisted and magnificent this cat's mind was, she wanted to know what lay behind those ghostly orbs in his head. She did not fear this cat all too much, but she was smart enough to be wary, for he had proven himself to be quite unpredictable.

"Speech"

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-13-2013, 04:19 PM

He would whisper into her ear, leaving only a few seconds pause before he would respond to her. He would not move, because he craved to be close to her, and he feared if he pulled away now, she would recoil. "First, I will require each of your nipples be ripped clean from your flesh. If you desire your sharp tongue, you will sacrifice your ability to birth when you wish." Words would end with a demonic chuckle as his salmon colored tongue aimed to caress the ebony's right ear. "And so help me, if you become pregnant without my blessing, I will kill them before your eyes." He would continue between gentle breaths. "You may pick the second marking, little ebony. Perhaps a burn of some sort? A carving of flesh? Don't be too picky- I may just change my mind in the nick of time." Tongue would recoil as he allowed her the time to speak, extravagant bodice aiming to push into her own eagerly.

NOTE FOR DENDEN: She will still be able to have a litter, we will sort out those details later ;)

Raven

gems
size
build
player
12-13-2013, 06:57 PM
OOC: Sounds good, we shall converse about it at a later date then xD

As the cat spoke softly into her dark aud, the ebony bitch was slightly unnerved by the ideas of having her nipples removed, since her and Ryu had murmured of children late at night, even for just a few breaths, before they fucked in the dark like the demons they were. The option to chose her second mark sparked interest in the woman. She had always wanted to have a scar across her eye, but she loved her exotic eyes too much to let them be destroyed in the name of vanity. Long tail would flick from side to side as the sultry shadow thought, the large cat's frame pressing against her own. How incessant this beast was, it was getting to be an annoyance that he saw her as property to claim. She would have to find a way to get payback for such rude behaviour, but not now, not while she was so vulnerable. "I guess I can be okay with not having my nipples, though I have to admit I have grown quite fond of them being attached to my body... How about you carve a second gash to mirror the one that I already have on my muzzle?" The woman purred, the first statement filled with sarcasm, then talking about the fine diagonal line that crossed the bridge of her muzzle. (Pictured in the 'Perfect on the Outside' table) Calmly she would wait, to see what the cat had to say.

Speech
Thought
Others