Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Novella
11-19-2013, 11:56 AM

Well, Emer had succeeded in forming one plan and meeting that goal. To get out of the North. The land had been cold enough even prior to the chill of the Winter setting in and she certainly hadn't felt like spending too much time there. Taking off swiftly, she hadn't really cared for her destination too much, east, west or south it truly hadn't mattered at the time, just anywhere that was slightly warmer, would give a rogue a bit more of a fighting chance.

To the east it seemed. She had found herself accidentally retracing her prior steps and the lands had been somewhat familiar for a while. Somewhere along the way she had veered off course though, and rather than find herself in the shelter of the Stone Steepe where she had met a male named Royale, well truth be told Emer wasn't quite certain where exactly she was.

Nearing the fast flowing water, Emer knew one thing, the path ahead was not one she fancied following. The choice would be to either follow the river down, or trace the path back up. Which one the autumnal coloured girl wasn't entirely sure yet.

Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-20-2013, 10:33 AM
The lands the brute had explored along side his siblings were vast, in the journey for finding their father, and his home. As far as Alacritis went, he had come to enjoy the east, particularly the bay where he first saw the whales as they came up to breathe. His paws found themselves en route, in an idle manner, with no destination in particular, and he found himself walking alongside a river. He followed it upstream, watching it wind, through and around trees, the path it had created for itself vast, immensely stretching forward, seemingly never-ending.

The scent of another flooded his nose, seeping into his jaws, and he found himself wandering towards it. Perhaps this stranger was a friendly as the ones he had met previously, he hoped. When he saw her, his eyes were greeted by a mottled colored wolf, hues of autumn drapping her fur. A soft woof of greeting left the gents jaws, as he walked towards her, wanting to make her aware of his presence so as not to startle her. He wondered where she was going, and what her story was. Perhaps that was what he found so fun about meeting new wolves, he got to learn their stories, where they came from- tales that were often quite different than his.

"Hello there." Warm baritone tones would leave his jaws, with a tint of a smile as he looked at her, nearly crossing his toes if that were possible with the hope that she was friendly. He stood, his stance relaxed though enough on edge, that he could easily defend himself if he needed. His tail rested easily between his hocks, ears trained forward as he watched the female for any sign of aggression, he was friendly, but he was no fool.

Emer

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Novella
11-20-2013, 02:09 PM

The direction of the wind certainly wasn't in Emer's favour, for now she was oblivious to her company until the gentle woof sounded through the air. A soft noise, even she knew it wasn't meant to startle her and yet the sudden realisation that she was no longer alone was enough to make her jump slightly. Her head turning to face the direction of the sound and golden eyes resting upon the source.

It certainly wasn't too difficult for a wolf to be larger than Emer, her tiny frame was perhaps truthfully the main reason her parents had worried about her. Size didn't typically matter, of course those as large as the male before her were a little more of a threat in a dangerous situation, though big or small, strangers still caused worries to form in her mind. The calm demeanour of the brown wolf before her certainly eased those thoughts a little, though as with the male, she wasn't going to relax quite so swiftly.

"Hello there." So far he certainly seemed friendly enough, and truthfully if he had wished to harm her it would have made far more sense to sneak up on her entirely rather than speak and give away his presence. The logic was certainly there and she attempted to calm herself a little more, pushing away the question as to what he wanted. "Hello" Emer responded, her voice soft even against the man's soothing tones.

Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-02-2013, 01:24 PM

The russet color she-wolf replied in soft tones, and he felt his tail wag gently at his hocks, ears pricked forward and his eyes stared at her, a small smile on his jaws. "Beautiful river, isn't it?" His tones inquired softly, as he rested back on his haunches, hoping the relaxed movement would set the small female at ease. "My name is Valerius, may I inquire yours, miss?" He wondered if he was to forward, if his direct approach to conversation made others uneasy. He wasn't too sure how these new wolves that he was meeting took to his intrusion into their days.

"I hope I'm not interrupting you, I'm new to these lands you see, just trying to make some friends." He spoke with a small smile.

ooc; short reply, but its hard to lengthen without worthless details with dialouge :D. Sorry this took so long!

Emer

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Novella
12-03-2013, 11:43 AM

"Beautiful river, isn't it?" The man stated as he sat down. Of course, the river he was perhaps simply here for a drink or had ran out of land and ended up arriving at the water's edge in the same way that she had. She had certainly met her fair share of friendly wolves on her travel, this man was perhaps simply the same, enjoyed the company of others. She couldn't blame him for that, it certainly beat being alone though she had to admit it was rather stressful having to prevent loneliness through meeting all these strangers.

"Yes, it is." Emer responded, she supposed it was rather beautiful, though she certainly didn't fancy falling into that fast current, it was probably better admired from afar. She settled herself down now, sitting upon the ground opposite the man as he introduced himself. "My name is Valerius, may I inquire yours, miss?" He certainly appeared to be rather polite, something she thought that was rather pleasant. "I'm Emer."

"I hope I'm not interrupting you, I'm new to these lands you see, just trying to make some friends." Yet more manners, and Emer simply shook her head in response. "No, don't worry. I don't really know what I'm doing." She responded honestly. Although not really new to the lands anymore she might as well have been the way she continued to aimlessly wander around.

Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-26-2013, 07:01 AM

The woman before him wasn't extravagant nor an oddity. She was an earthen colored fea, a simplistic woman, much like himself. He would watch her carefully, though his blue eyes remained warm. His gaze wavered from her, coming to rest on the river before them, watching as the water rushed and wound over the shallow river-bed. When she answered him, he felt a small grin grow on his jaws, and he was pleasantly surprised to see that she didn't dismiss him from conversation as she introduced herself as Emer. Emer, what an odd name... Though he supposed Valerius may not be the most common name out there.

Though her name was odd, it was pretty, and the compliment that left his jaws was true. "Emer is a pretty name, where does it come from?" As always, as it seemed with him, the compliment was followed with a question. When the name replied to his latter question, he felt a slight smile. "I kind of just enjoy to wander aimlessly. Seems like we may have something in common, Emer" He would speak, his voice whimsical and with a teasing lit to it though a kind smile would remain on his face, so she hopefully didn't take his comments the wrong way.

Emer

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Novella
01-15-2014, 07:06 AM

"Emer is a pretty name, where does it come from?" Emer had never really thought too much upon her name, she had always had it and therefore it was completely normal to her. She could certainly understand the interest however, often the names she heard certainly weren't exactly common ones and indeed Valerius would have to be placed upon that list. Never before had she really spent much time pondering the origins of such names, in fact even her own was a complete mystery to her. "Thank you, though I'm not sure." She answered, perhaps she would have to question her parents about it when she returned to her family, just in case anyone else asked the same thing. She really wasn't too well educated upon her heritage, the family's main worry it seemed had simply been upon the present. "Do you know where yours comes from then?" She questioned curiously, was she odd for never having questioned her name's origins?

His smile was somewhat contagious, a small smile finding it's way to Emer's lips as Valerius spoke once more. "I kind of just enjoy to wander aimlessly. Seems like we may have something in common, Emer" She wasn't entirely sure they actually shared the trait to be honest, she was more lost in life simply as she lacked the plans, not because she wished to explore. Still, there was no denying that she had visited some lovely places upon her travels, there was some enjoyment there. "Perhaps we may." She replied. She was discovering new facts about herself after all, if she forgot about her lack of plans in life, well then the aimless wandering could be enjoyed.