build
player
02-21-2014, 08:52 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Abiis
How did you get here?: http://alphawolf.gotop100.com/

Character's Name: Shanti
Season of Birth: Fall
Adult Height: 25 inches
Appearance Description: Shanti is a rather small, more frail fae compared to her deceased family. The rather tiny fae wears large, fluffy ears upon her cranium. Her orbs radiate a pale blue much like the color of the ice in Tundras. The small female's tail is a more shaggier and fluffier appendage, bearing the same patterns upon her body. Her hues show to be a creamy white, splashed with a mask of black and speckled with a pale brown color. Her muzzle is a more skinnier and longer type than that of most other wolves. Her slender build allows her to be more swifter and faster than expected, and more capable to fleeing bad spots.

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-23-2014, 12:34 AM
Hey! Welcome to Alacritis. c:

Everything on the profile looks spot on, but there is one thing I was hoping you could update.

There is no ooc name listed on the account. If you could go into the profile and add an ooc name, whatever name or alias you will be going by on site, then Shanti can be accepted and ready for play. ^^

Shanti

gems
size
build
player
02-23-2014, 06:36 AM
Alrighty thank you! I fixed the ooc name c:

Shanti

gems
size
build
player
02-24-2014, 10:47 PM
I was just wondering, am I accepted? I fixed the error and I was waiting for a reply because I didn't want to start without knowing for sure if I could :P

Aeryc

gems
size
build
player
02-25-2014, 08:24 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]