size
build
player
01-31-2014, 04:59 PM

THE LUNASHKAN EMPIRE SHALL BE REBORN

WITH THE LADY AURORA AS THEIR QUEEN

WILL YOU JOIN THEIR RANKS?

OR PERISH?

Aurora will soon be starting a pack by the name of Sila, and it will be a mighty pack indeed. The pack will be run by Aurora as the primary, the Koroleva, and her mate Magnus as the secondary, the Korol. Their children will be given tier two rankings until one of them proves to be worthy of the title Naslednik. Among the second tier will be the beta's, called Vitorichnyy, who will work under the Korol and Koroleva to keep the pack in order and running smoothly. This will be a mercenary style pack, with a tier three ranking of assassins, called Ubiytsa, who may be hired by other packs to kill a wolf they desire removed. However, only the Koroleva may approve a job given to one of her Ubiytsa. There will be another third tier ranking of hunters, called Okhotnik, who will be tasked with bringing food to the pack. The third tier three rankings will be warriors, called Voin. The last option of third tier ranking will be an important one, the healers, called Tselitel. The fourth tier will be the main body of the pack, and called Dachnik. In the fifth tier, will be the children- called Rebenok, the injured- called Ranenyy. In the sixth tier there will be the possible prisoners- called Plennik.

They will be claiming the land of Fenrir's Maw as their own.

If you are interested in having one of your characters join, please post below with their name (if you don't want to post with their account), the rank you would like them to have, and a thread for them to meet Aurora and talk of the pack possibility. Remember, if things go badly in the thread they will not be accepted into the pack, Aurora is very picky about who she trusts. Threading will not guarantee their entry into the ranks, they must prove themselves worthy. Aurora will accept any who she deems worthy, species does not matter to her at all. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in a post below! :)

This has been a special plot post from Princess Denden of Asgard, please enjoy.

POSSIBLE MEMBERS:
UBIVAT?
AVERY
SILANA
YANG
MAGNUS
ZLATA (PUP)
AUSTRALIS (PUP)

Tankyū-sha

gems
size
build
player
02-03-2014, 03:51 PM
Ubivat's in if Skadi is allowed in and such.

Sage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-03-2014, 03:52 PM
Avery's there ;D

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
02-03-2014, 05:47 PM
would be interested in having Silana sit down and 'chat' about this :) she can't talk but she is loyal if someone took her under their wing. would fit well into a mercenary type pack :)

also you need 350 more gems so about 70 more posts to go :P

Yang

gems
size
build
player
02-04-2014, 09:16 AM
I think this would be a good pack for Yang. He's a real gentleman and holds honour and loyalty above all. If he was accepred, there's a good chance his sister, Yin, would follow. He's more of a thinker than a fighter but has some experience in the sparring area. He'd be good as a Okhotnik or maybe somethinh higher if the thread goes well. If you want me to make a thread just say ;)

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
02-07-2014, 05:55 PM
Okay, I see there are some takers, that makes the Den very pleased. I just wish I had more gems dammit

Ubivat would totally be accepted, because history. But Skadi doesn't fit into this kind of pack, and S'alkrie probably won't want to leave Glaciem, so we'd have to work that all out before that could happen.

Avery will make a great addition to the pack, I hope!!!! And Yang will quite possibly make it in, since Rory loves her some gentlemen. And they could discuss it in the thread, I'm sure.

Silana seems like she would fit in well, and I would love to see her try to 'chat' with Rory and see what happened, no doubt Rory would love her and take her in. She does that a lot, since she is a very accepting lady.

Thanks all for letting me know who would make it well and who would like to join, if you would still like to have them join, can you guys all post the links to threads where they can meet below? That would be great, STAY BEAUTIFUL!!