Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-24-2014, 11:39 AM

For far to long has meinx been away from society. Tucked neatly away in the depths of her cave; caring little if others knew of her where abouts. Once a princess, she wanted power- perhaps envied it and would do anything within her power to get what she wanted. But now? She was a rouge, and the only thing she would think about was surviving. She knew she was strong, and could perhaps take on many within her path. And if her sisters where still all together, they'd be more powerful then ever. Soon, she would seek each one by one, hoping to rekindle there fire. Her long, and slender legs would lead her towards the invisible borderline, knowing very well that a pack had only just recently moved here. Perfect, wasnt it? It made it all the more easier to rise within the ranks and make her name known. She would call towards a leader, hoping to be impressed by the first impression. It was only a few days ago since meeting sevan along with a few other Adravendi's. Though they made barely a word to eachother, she knew that soon they'd meet once again. Perhaps or rivals, or maybe as actual sisters. Pushing the thoughts aside, she'd wait. Her huge mass dwelling within the heat.

Meinx has no nose and heavy scarring on the top of the muzzle. Some tables may not show this.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2014, 12:02 PM

A call would beckon her towards the borders. It seemed that she did this often. She would have to pull Basilisk from his shell and make him answer some of these calls. Powerful limbs would pull for forward, taking only a few minutes to reach the girl that stood waiting. The Queen would slide from the mists of her home, coral pools coming to rest upon the dark girl.

"You come seeking acceptance into Elysium.." It was question, but she knew the answer, turning it into more of statement. She would remain standing, tail curled at her hocks. There was no doubt that the girl was powerful, it flowed freely in her veins. And yet, here she stood, at a new packs borders. The Monarch would not turn her away, but rather accept her into the folds of their deadly society.

Talk like this

Meinx

Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-24-2014, 12:17 PM

She would not wait long; and a queen would soon make her precense known. If it wasnt for her fathers sudden disappearance meinx would never be in this mess, but of course; she had one advantage- she was sired by syrinx. A talented man, and she would definatly follow within the footsteps. She had a political mind also; handy when aiding high rankings with advice. It can also be far more powerful then jumping straight within a fight. And she knew that all to well. She was not the type to riddle, and was rather straight to the point. " Im meinx Adravendi, and i do seek acceptance to the Elysium empire to a rank you deem fit to give me." Oh, she does hope it wouldnt be a commonor. Perhaps as a warrior of sorts? Or perhaps higher. She cared little about what was given, only interested in proving her worth.

Meinx has no nose and heavy scarring on the top of the muzzle. Some tables may not show this.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2014, 12:37 PM

The girl would get straight to the point, much to her satisfaction. She spoke fluently, and confidently. "Well my dear you are in luck. As a new pack, most of my ranks are open. However, I don't just hand them out. In a few days time, I will be calling together my members for a tournament. There you will be able to challenge for any of the available ranks. For now, you will be a Ecuyer, a warrior."

THere was no need to go into detail now, at the tournament she would explain more thoroughly what each rank entailed and then would pair those seeking respective ranks. She wait for the girl to accept or deny her small offer. There was no doubt that this one would prove herself worthy in many ways. A slow grin would start to stretch across her face.

Talk like this

Meinx

Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-24-2014, 12:55 PM

She could not deny the satisfaction she felt of being accepted so quickly withought a fuss. Many leaders go through a whole list of what to do and all the 'blah blah blah' But thankfully, today was not the case. She would give a smile yet a welcoming one, accepting the offer. If a tournament was to take place, then meinx was most definitely going to be there to take her prize. She may be young, but one will soon figure out she will be advanced for her age. Syrinx wanted them all to be the best they could possibly be, pushing them and putting them on the spot. And with that training meinx was all the more better, even her sisters became more developed. " Thankyou miss, i wont let you down. I know the ways of Politics and im useful when it comes to the welfare of the pack, my father taught me quickly. If you ever need my help im just a call away." She'd beckon before walking into the borders, she knew she would grow perfectly here.

-meinx exits to explore?-

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2014, 07:35 PM

It was probably the easiest acceptance she had ever done. The girl would speak once more, briefly stating her skills. Words would be tucked away for safe keeping, perhaps she would put those skills to the test. She would watch the girl leave, happy to see that so many had come to her borders so soon, and so many that had potential. Briefly, she noted how young most of her members were, just barely yearlings. On the bright side, it gave her time to mold them, on the downside, they were still..puppish. The behemoth Queen would turn away from her borders, returning to the heart of her territory.

-Exit Cat-

Talk like this