Tired Of Being Alone

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-02-2014, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2014, 10:50 PM by Misha.)

Misha huffed a painful sigh as she limped towards the Valhallan borders, attempting to keep her paw tucked against her chest as farthest away from touching the ground as possible. She limped her way onwards, determined to get to Valhalla. She knew little to nothing about the pack, but something- a gut feeling told her to choose this pack instead of the other ones. She panted and continued limping towards the Gorge, struggling greatly as she did so. What would she tell them once she got there? Would they accept her in this condition? Would they reject her? All of these questions flooded Misha's mind as she finally reached Valhalla's territory borders and took a seat in pain as her left paw brushed the earth. She tucked it against her chest again and stayed at the border and looked around, positive a Valhallan would show up sooner than later.

Sephiroth

gems
size
build
player
04-03-2014, 12:15 AM
Sephiroth

Fall had approached, and the warmth of summer would soon fade away. Sephiroth had not had a chance to really enjoy it, for there had been many things biting at his mind. A lot had happened, and he was sad to say that not much of it had been good. Save for the recent wedding of course, though there was something else gnawing at his mind...he decided to take a walk and clear his head, the still of the evening doing somewhat well to clear his head, though many worries still clouded his mind. At least the pack was left alone to themselves, unbothered by Glaciem as of late, at least, since the last challenge. Now he was doing what he could to keep the pack in order, though Erani seemed to be doing a good job of that herself. As he walked, he thought about putting together training training sessions for some of the younger wolves, after all, he had to keep them prepared for anything. He too needed to tone up again, the last fight he had been in was the war, and that seemed but a distant memory now.

It was as he was walking, he would catch a nearby scent. Following the wind, he moved along the borders of the Valhallan territory in search of the strangers scent, and soon enough would he come across it. The scent would belong to a she-wolf, her form resting upon the ground. Silver toned ears perked forward as the dual toned creature swept forward, the X shaped scar rippling underneath parted fur with each step. He approached with calm and with caution so as not to scare her, though he walked with authority as well. As a Beta of Valhalla, he would do his duty for the pack and show that they were not a weak pack to begin with, no matter who came to the borders. Bangles brushed together, creating a light metal tinkling as he stopped a few feet before her. "You are very close to Valhallan pack lands, I am Sephiroth, Beta of Valhalla." He looked her over, noting the way she held her paw to her body. Recently there had been an earthquake, had she been hurt? "You are injured?"

Sick of It by Skillet on Grooveshark

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-03-2014, 12:33 AM

Misha snapped her head up as she first heard the sound of pawsteps coming towards her, then the smell of a male reached her nose. She made sure to keep her paw tucked against her chest and watched the male as he spoke. Misha made sure to be respectful of the Beta male and perked her ears up at him, listening closely. He introduced himself kindly, but had an edge to his voice. Misha bowed her head respectfully once the male had been done speaking, not sure if she was doing the right thing or not. She was never good at the socializing thing, and strangers just made her mind work harder to comprehend how to react. Misha suddenly remembered his question and nodded, looking down at her left paw against her. "Y-yes.. I was inj-jured in the ea-earthquake," Misha said in a soft, shaky tone.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-03-2014, 12:43 AM

Fall had arrived, sweeping summer away from the continent. Odette was pleased to feel the horrible heat disappear, but she did miss it leaving already. Summer was her birth season, unfortunately, but she knew that with each summer that came around, she would become older. Now, she was over a year old, and her body was still growing. This explained why she was out taking on the challenges of the large hills that rose from the valley. Training was always on her mind and she intended to keep it up.
As she successfully climbed another 'mountain', she sniffed the air and felt a familiar wave wash over her. Sephiroth was nearby, possibly doing what any Beta would do: patrolling the borders and ensuring the safety of Valhalla. Curiosity was Odette's best friend and with it, she descended from the large hill before eagerly trotting towards where the large male was residing. She walked through the familiar set of woods to reach him and the distance wasn't too long for her toned legs.
After a few minutes, Odette found herself coming up on Sephiroth's right side, red and blue eyes sparkling. "Sephiroth," she softly voiced, tones warm and friendly. She looked up at him with a warm gaze and a happy smile before she looked over to the stranger. A rogue for sure, noted by her scent and how timid she was towards the Valhallan Beta. Odette gave a side glance to Sephiroth before stepping forward, slowly and eager to see what was going on with this female. "Hello," she greeted, ensuring her tones to remain warm. "My name is Odette, I am a warrior of Valhalla...You said you were injured?" She flicked her tail behind her as she lowered herself to the ground. Silently, she waited for the female to extend her paw, so she could look at it closely before making diagnoses.

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Sephiroth

gems
size
build
player
04-03-2014, 01:09 AM
Sephiroth

The female would respond, though she seemed timid upon his own approach. He gazed at her, eyes calm though his voice a little sharper then he had intended. He took a moment to compose himself, and before he spoke a familiar scent would arrive, and he'd turn to see Odette arriving. A small smile would lift the corner of his mouth, she was always one to investigate the new things going on in the pack, and was never really one to miss anything. "Hello, Odette." He greeted briefly before he watched her approach the newcomer. He waited for a moment as Odette lowered herself, attempting to get the timid she-wolf to show her injury. It seemed she was one of the unlucky ones to have gotten caught in the crossfire, while he himself had been lucky enough to just get a few small scratches. He would make note to inform Erani of Odette's performance, for aiding those that required assistance was what made up Valhalla. And it was much more then he saw within half the pack nowadays.

"Do not be alarmed, you are in safe paws. What is your name?" He would ask of her, his voice more calm and less harsh in tone this time. He would start with small questions so as not to frighten her, hopefully she would relax and allow Odette to take a look at her before asking what she was doing on pack territory. He seated himself upon the ground, aqua gaze watching her carefully. Though she didn't seem to hold any threat, one could never be too sure if another was waiting to ambush..

Sick of It by Skillet on Grooveshark

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-03-2014, 01:39 AM

Misha looked at the crouched female before her and stiffened up a bit, huffing a nervous sigh. It was obvious that the female called Odette was showing care in Misha's injury. Misha looked up at the Beta male and hesitantly splayed her leg out as far as she could without having the pain unbearable. She kept her paw out for Odette to observe and spoke in a soft, shuddering whisper when the male asked for her name. "Misha.."

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-03-2014, 02:07 AM

She watched with a patient air as the female stretched out her paw. Odette started to sniff it and observed the matted fur that surrounded the injury. Matted with blood, the paw seemed to hang limply from the wrist, as if the bone had been injured. Odette didn't dare touch it, for fear of the wolf's pending trust disappearing without a chance being given. The female began to think of the herbs that could be used for the pain and potential swelling, not to mention ways to stabilize the paw.
"Misha..." she said gently. "That's a pretty name. I hope that you will work with me to get your paw better." Slowly, she turned her gaze to the Beta and said, "Sephiroth, can you do me a favor and find me some short, thick sticks and some vines? Misha's paw needs to have a sturdy crutch so she won't have it dangling when we walk." Turning back to look at Misha, she met the girl's gaze with a soft one of her own. "Misha, we are not far from a nearby stream. If you will get up with me, then we shall go together and clean up your paw. I want to make sure no type of infection will make its way into your muscles and bloodstream. Does that sound all right?"

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!