ardent

All of me [Hajime]

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 03:52 PM

Elsa had tried to push it all out of her mind but she couldn't. She felt remorseful and she hated herself. How could she be so stupid as to say that to Raisa? Raisa had a mate, children. For crying out loud Elsa was just a healer in Ebony. Who was she to compare to the father of Raisa's children? She was obviously upset and filled with raw emotions. The fall weather swept through and she was surprised to find that her heat had started early. It was curious and maybe the stress of her actions had caused it to happen. Stupid Else. Why are you such a retard? She beat herself up further. Her pure white fur blew in the soft wind. Her fur was somewhat thick and so she couldn't really feel the winds. But what she did feel felt good.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 03:59 PM

With the change of the season came many things, and one of them was females. Hajime wasn't one to jump at the chance, and usually he stayed away, but his horomones from leaving his ex mate had been raging since then. He wasn't a rude man, and he contained himself, MOST, of the time. Though when the scent came to him it was like a slap in the face, and before he knew it the scent was dragging him over to the woman who was wafting it off.
He stopped himself, she seemed upset, emotional just from what he was looking at her. Hajime gave a sigh, and cleared his throat. He would be careful even with how he was feeling he never really wanted to harm anyone unintentionally if they didn't deserve it. "Are you alright miss?" he asked, approaching but keeping his distance in case she did not want him.

Speech,

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 04:05 PM

Elsa turned, surprised to find someone else around her and a guy. Yes, that might just be the perfect way to get back at Raisa. She drew in a deep breathe and offered a smile to him. "I'm fine." She said with a grateful tone for his concern. At least some wolf cared for her feelings. She felt like crying but she didn't because she didn't want that. "What's your name?" She asked with a normal smile. She hoped she wouldn't scare him off with her nonsense or something. Her white rump settled on the ground facing his direction and her tail wagged a bit. Maybe she just needed someone to talk to.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 04:10 PM

Great, she wasn't hostile. He sighed with relief, maybe he'd have a bit of luck with her. He couldn't help but feel a bit bad, but the rogue wasn't entirely out of his mind with these things. Sitting his black tail curled around his haunches. She didn't look okay, but he wouldn't press. She was a stranger, probably didn't want him pressing on her problems. Tail flicking slightly when she asked his name. "Hajime, Hajime Walker." He stated with a dip of his head.
"Are you sure? What brings a sorrowful girl out here anyway? The scenery." He smirked with a friendly smile. After all the bay was much more attractive than a place like the tar pits, or the old volcano he used to call home in tortuga. His tail twitched with the irritating thought of the way tortuga disbanded and was taken over by Glaciem in which the wolves who killed his mother.

Speech,

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 04:16 PM

Elsa gave a small smile at the name, it was a pretty name. "The change in scenery more like it. I can't bear looking my alpha in the face right now." She said while keeping the details vague. She preferred not to dig into that matter too much. "I'm Elsa. Elsa Winterfell." She said with a small smile once more. She began to think about Raisa again and she had to mentally shake her head to get rid of the thought. Thoughts filled her mind as she tried to figure out where she could go from being so foolish in front of her alpha. How could she move on and try to prove to Raisa that she wasn't as creepy as she had sounded? "I'm just sitting here, kind of wondering." She said out loud even though she hadn't really meant to.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 04:21 PM

There, that explained it. And he could relate to her on that factor. His ex alpha that he had trusted so much, he had been annoyed with for so long with how he gave the pack up without consulting anyone else. Yet all the members still followed him blindly like little foals and their mothers. "I can relate." He scoffed a bit at the thought. Then she said her name, Elsa, Else winterfell. An interesting and ever so beautiful name. "Elsa....I like it." He smiled.
He must have said, somewhere along the lines she was inciting, and he could barely resist himself otherwise. He cleared his throat, "You uhhh, you are very beautiful." he stated, no you idiot she's in heat he thought.

Speech,

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 04:25 PM

Elsa smiled, he liked her name and he was the first one to ever make that comment to her. He was one of two wolves to even be nice to her. Well, him and Raisa... She still felt hurt by her alpha. She gave a small smile when he called her beautiful and her being in heat went right over her head. He sounded sincere, not like he wanted to use her for anything as simple as that. "Th-thank you.... that is probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me..." She said as she felt the heat rise to her cheeks. She was blushing on the inside.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 04:33 PM

Oh sweet mother of Denki, how come no one had made her feel good about herself. Was such a thing possible? After all she was attractive as any other female wolf, and no one had told her she was pretty? How rude, that was what he was thinking about and it was stupid. "That...Amazes me, you seem like a wonderful girl." he said truthfully. He didn't want to use her but yes he did want to make her feel welcomed and comfortable.
"I hate to say this but, maybe I'm intruding a little. Give it some time I'm sure your alpha will turn around. Mine didn't and still hasn't but, you never know." He said with a shrug.

Speech,

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 04:43 PM

Elsa smiled as he continued to make her feel good. Her eyes were light as she started to become a little more happy and confident. He said that Raisa might come around and she shook her head. "She made her choices and now I have to make mine." She said as she took a deep breathe and smiled again. "How do you cope with constantly being let down?" She asked the male who was being sincerely nice to her. Her white fur went and rubbed against his briefly as she stood up and passed by him towards the bay to get a drink. She was thirsty and figured she would be there a while.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 04:49 PM

He watched her, well even then perhaps time would pass and they'd get along with each other. Maybe Hajime had given up on Tortuga and that was why he was here? He didn't know, wasn't quiet sure either. "Even then, perhaps learn to forgive? What did she do, if you don't mind me asking." He said standing up. She moved to get a drink as well, suddenly he was becoming more interested in her.
Hajime's red eyes lowered for a moment, constantly being let down. "I guess, I remind myself things will always get better? At first I was concentrated on how mad I was at myself for not being able to protect anyone, but then I realized if I believe enough in myself, maybe the opinions of others might change." If that made any sense for sure. Hajime was wondering if she was getting any of this.

Speech,

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2014, 05:21 PM by Elsa.)

Elsa was asked a simple question that if she explained too little then it might come across as wrong. "I had told her about these nightmares that I had been having and she thought my fear through all of them was prejudice. I told her it was losing her and it just came out wrong. She was my first friend... like ever. She got me out of my fear of wolves." She explained to how she thought would make sense. "You seem to have done a good job with it... I never would have guessed." She said in a rather shy way.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 05:39 PM

Hajime looked at her, getting closer and pressing his pelt against hers. "Some wolves just take things the wrong way. It's best to not get too hung up over it." His tail gave a slight flicked. He smiled warmly, pulling his head over her cheek hoping it wasn't too much. He felt like he had known her forever now, only from a few words being spilt out.
"I wasn't always this way." He chuckled a little bit. "I was a small blubbering baby who would cry at the simplest things. It took losing my memory and gaining it back for me to get stronger." Hajime gave a nod of his head.

Speech,

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 05:50 PM

Elsa shrugged and sighed at the same time when he talked about some wolves take everything the wrong way. "Where is your family? Your mate?" She asked under the assumption that he had one and a family who was with him. She had begun to think that she was honestly the only wolf on the planet who had no family to go to when she needed them. She looked at him with a curious look and gave a small smile. Her icy blue eyes calmed and attentive to hear his answer. She wondered who his family was and she figured he had a mate. He was handsome and caring, she smiled and wished that she was his mate.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 05:57 PM

When she asked about family, she stepped into a rather touchy subject for him. His red eyes glinted to the floor for a moment. "No family, no mate." he said softly with a mild sigh. "Glaciem killed my mother, and my younger siblings died before I came to alacritis, only denki knows where my uncle went. I used to have a mate, but we saw separate paths and broke up and now I'm here. No pack either." Hajime said, looking at her and smiling. "I'm glad I met you though, I haven't felt like this in a while."
He chuckled, "It's almost as if I've fallen in love at first sight." He wasn't lying. He had seen it before, and maybe it was just the raging horomones he wasn't sure. But he was here wasn't he? Unlike a lot of others who just would run away.

Speech,

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 06:02 PM

Elsa frowned at the thought of wolves being killed. She hated fights and murder was just a terrible thing that should never happen. "I'm really sorry about your mother, your siblings and your mate. She was lucky to have you and she's quite foolish for not seeing it." She sincerely stated to the man who seemed to have taken her heart in his paws in such an instant. Surely it was just her hormones? What if it wasn't and... he spoke again. She blushed and scraped softly at the ground with her paws. "You took the words right out of my muzzle Hajime." She admitted to him.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 06:08 PM

Hajime smiled at her, well he was happy she thought that. He became a bit bashful, blushing if he could. Though his black masked face made it difficult to even show that kind of thing, his black ear flicked at what she said. "Would you..." he cleared his throat. "Would you like to take on a young man who may be a useless idiot as your mate?" he pulled himself up around her. One traditional thing was to do the 'deed' if they were to become mates. That and her being in heat was a bit of a raging horomone.
If she said yes, then perhaps he'd finally have a family and a home. A pack, her to look after. Something that seemed more appealing than being king since his last thoughts. It was all up to her though, a simple word and things could or could not be set into motion.

Speech,

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 06:19 PM
Fade out with your post?

There it was. The question that she had been begging him to ask from the second she had met him. She smiled and nodded. "Yes... I will be your mate Hajime... back where I'm from there was only way to prove that two wolves were mates..." She trailed off as she hinted at him the idea of pups and him staying with her in Ebony. She gave him a nervous and anxious look and waited for his response to her... propositioned. She would never turn her back on him and something told her he felt the same way. She gulped and gave him a nervous look as if he would say no.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 06:24 PM

Hajime cleared his throat again, it was awkward but he was a gentle lad. After all, he was just happy she had agree'd. And this time, he swore he'd be in his kids lives this time. It wouldn't be a simple run away, he'd stay until they were old enough to be on their own. Also with the hope they had a better childhood than he did, after all he had killed his own adopted brother. That had been a horror, and it had all been to protect his mother as well. He would stick by them, and raise them right. Or at least try to in his right mind. He smiled, and inched closer licking her over her cheek as he starred into her eyes for a brief moment. This was not his first time.
-fade to black-

Speech,