ardent

Why can't we be friends

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
04-11-2014, 03:04 PM

It had been a long journey returning back to the north. A few days had passed since her battle with the ebony female, and she had only returned home long enough to rest before venturing back out to continue her trek of making Alliances. Her chest throbbed with every step, but determination pushed her onward. Elysium already had an alliance with Glaciem, and now she planned on meeting the neighboring pack before venturing to packs closer to home.

She would come to a halt at the border, a vast forest stretching out before her. Crown would lift, tipping back to release a call for the leader of the pack. The Queen remained standing, tail swaying at her hocks while her crown remained lifted. She stood patiently waiting, audits standing at attention, listening for the approach of another. Two out six packs had already been visited, she was already making her way around the land, slowly spreading the word of Elysium.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-11-2014, 03:10 PM
Patrolling was what seemed to take the time of the ivory woman lately, the ranks of Tortuga were growing but it was a slow process. Since the earth-quake she had stuck reasonably close to home, only straying once further away. The forest was still a tad chaotic, new paths had to be forged so that the wolves could travel through the denser parts. The gorge was back on her list of places to investigate. How dangerous was that rocky hell hole now? She had physically healed, her hip no longer throbbed after walking the borders, her bruises fading into bitter memories. In the weary autumn air, a call for her would ring out across the lands- and she'd push herself into a graceful trot towards the source of the sound.

Her eyes would come to rest on a silvery woman with unique markings and even more uniquely colored eyes. Approaching her, she'd slow to a walk, her hips swaying gently with her movements. She would come closer, confident in her steps, her head raised. Violet eyes scanned the stranger, before she politely introduced herself, "Hello. I am Roman Armada, Queen of Tortuga. What can I do for you?" Her tones weren't warm but weren't frigid, she was neutral as she curiously looked the other woman over.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
04-11-2014, 03:30 PM

She would not have to wait long before a pale form slide from the forest, politely introducing her. Tortuga. It seemed as though she would be in luck. Glaciem and Tortuga were already allies, perhaps the three could become mutual allies. "Hello, I'm Cataleya, Queen of Elysium. I am here seeking an alliance for my new and growing pack. I was in the area a few days and secured an alliance with Glaciem, and to my understanding, you are allies as well." There was no point in beating around the bush, the Queen would get straight to the point, wanting to return to her forest as soon as possible. She planned on taking a few days of rest before venturing back out again before venturing east. Before explaining any further, she would wait to see if the Queen was even interested in an alliance.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-12-2014, 04:37 PM
She watches the silvery queen with interest, she is curious about her- and her reasons. She is surprised to hear that the Queen is seeking an alliance, surprised but not disappointed. She considers her words, placing her name and the name of her kingdom to memory. Cataleya of Elysium. She knows that if Elysium is already allied with Glaciem, then the three could easily become allied. Mutually beneficial relationships. She wonders about Elysium. "What is your pack like?" She is curious. "Have you spoken with any of the other packs?" She keeps her questions brief but she wonders where she stands in regards to other packs, would allying with Elysium make things harder for her and her own allies? Though mentally she has all but agreed to it in her mind, she wants to make it clear that she chooses her own allies. She may love her father, and Glaciem is always high on her list of packs to come to the aid of- she is her own person. She has her own empire to consider.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
04-17-2014, 06:32 PM

The pale Queen asked the regular questions, ones that were to be accepted. "I provide a home for the outcasts of society, train them, fine tune their skills, and turn them into ruthless warriors." She would answer the first question with ease, she would not hide what her pack stood for and what her members were like. If this woman didn't like it then she would easily turn the silver Queen away and she would be on her way. "Aside from Glaciem, I have been to Ebony, and they are a little...uptight so to speak." She chose her words to describe Ebony carefully, not wanting to insult the pale woman just yet. "Perhaps you could tell me about your pack?" She would want to know about this pack before they came to an agreement.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2014, 05:18 PM
The outcasts of society, it is a bold claim yet a respectable one. She nods slightly, satisfied with Cataleya's answer. She chuckles as the Elysium queen speaks of Ebony, her own feelings for the pack were mixed. The other queen asks about Tortuga, and Roman smiles slightly. "I am doing my best to keep the alignment of the pack neutral, accepting those with potential to be great. We are small but we are growing." She is careful with her words, even if this queen is to be a potential ally, Roman is still careful. Her mind briefly goes back to her acceptance of Dayton, Misha, and Faust. Each wolf is different, but she sees potential in each of them. She turns her attention fully back to Cataleya, it is rude to space off when in the company of another royal, and she waits, wondering if her answer will be sufficient to the grey queen.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
04-22-2014, 03:35 PM

The woman was incredibly brief in her statements, only offering what the Queen asked and nothing more. It seemed as though the pack was small, but growing, must like her own. "As is mine. I'm not seeking anything outrageous, just a simple alliance so that should I ever need your assistance, you could do so, and I would do that same." The Queen of Glaciem had much easier to discuss this with, but the woman wasn't about to throw away an alliance simply because the Queen was difficult to talk to. "Do you have any issues or alliances with other packs?" She wasn't asking to be nosey, it was important information as the Queen wished to travel to other packs to make alliances, and she didn't want to step on anyones toes just yet.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-25-2014, 10:05 AM
Distractions will be the death of her, so much has been going on and focusing on the meeting before her was difficult, but the Elysium queen only asked for her attention, and that much Roman could grant her. An alliance would be good for them, and she nodded as the queen spoke. "I see no harm in alliance, Cataleya." She says and her tone is as warm as her smile. Hopefully her warm addressing will smooth over any annoyance she may have caused for briefly going mentally astray. "I've talked to the Queen of Ebony, but we have yet to come to an agreement about an alliance. There were some circumstances that make the whole thing tenuous." She admitted, her words leaving her in a rueful chuckle. "Aside from Glaciem, I haven't formed any allies. I've been traveling to meet with other packs but the earthquake slightly stalled me." She hopes she is being more friendly now. She won't get distracted again.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
05-01-2014, 10:15 PM

The Queen would speak, seeming to regain her ability to focus. A slow would tug at dark lips as her alliance was secured with the pale woman's pack. Excellent. Audits would twitch as the Queen spoke of Ebony, her own chuckle rolling off her tongue. "They certainly are a picky bunch." She would listen carefully as the woman continued to speak, stating that Glaciem was their only other ally but she was working on more. A slow nod would be given. "Excellent. Well, I am sorry to cut this meeting short, but I should be making the journey back home soon. It was a pleasure to meet you, and Im happy we were able to come to an agreement." Words flowed easily and expertly, the woman not missing a beat as she shifted her weight in preparation to depart. There was no reason to linger. "Until next time." With a final farewell, the silver Queen would turn, picking an easy trot, heading back in the direction of her home.

-exit-

Roman

gems
size
build
player
05-03-2014, 01:53 AM
She nodded, a thoughtful expression on her face at the silvery queens words. Standing, she dipped her head slightly, a sign of mutual respect as Cataleya took her leave. "Travel safely." She spoke, her voice carrying a tone of sincere warmth. She would stand at her border, watching as the Queen took her leave, leaving at a steady trot, before she would turn back towards her own land, making a mental note to tell her pack about their secured alliance, with the next meeting that they would have. She thought about the potential use of the alliance, should war befall any of them- Tortuga would be drug into it. The idea of war worried her, but she tried not to stray on the idea for to long. Wars kept the world alive after all.

-exit roman-