-
build
player
06-03-2014, 08:51 PM

Fray's Plotting Thread
Frayer
Male
Pack: None
Clever, manipulative, and sinister. He takes delight in making a fool of others, either with some elaborate trick or simply saying what it takes to push their buttons. For most of his life, he's been content with doing whatever he pleases and alienating himself from the rest of the world that he's angered. After meeting a wolf from his past - a rival, an almost-sister, and a girl he fell in love with - he wouldn't let himself make all right with her, instead abandoning her in the night and never looking back. He had hidden himself away in the darkest and remotest forests for almost 2 years, but has decided to step out of his solitude during these dark times of the Epidemic. He returns not as the wolf he was, but more malevolent and bitter, with a plan to kill and cause mayhem!
Frayer is looking for a pack to infiltrate, under the guise of a "savior" who has already beaten the Epidemic, and found the cure. He looks the part, his under-eye markings looking so ruffled by his time in isolation to look like his own fur was simply stained by blood from his eyes, and everything else about his appearance looks unhealthy from his weight to the missing fur on his paws that looks like it was boiled off. He is currently trying to infiltrate Covari, but if things go wrong, he will certainly head to another pack. I'm open to any ideas you may have, whether you want to be an accomplice, hunt him down should he succeed, be one fooled by his act and unwittingly help him, or anything else!
I am currently not looking for plots for my other characters who might come out of retirement, just Frayer for now.