Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-05-2014, 10:25 PM

She would make her way to the Northern Mines, trying to find some isolation during her heat season. The last thing she wanted was boys from her pack trailing her ass, trying to get a chance to mount her. She really didn't like the males on her, but. That's what being a female wolf came to. And that meant being in heat around boys.

The fae would sit down on her haunches, watching the snowfall surround her, isolation and silence becoming her in this calm scenery of loneliness. It was just her and her hormones.

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-05-2014, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014, 12:42 AM by Nako.)
Nako had decided in the middle of the night that he would go somewhere, anywhere. If only for a few days. He was tired. Tired of being crammed into a den with three other wolves at night, little Lior constantly shifting around and trying to be the warmest in their close huddle as the epidemic ravaged the pack. The yearling was worried too, about his half mother and brother. Both had caught the bleeding eyes, and his father Bane was doing everything he could between juggling the tasks of patrolling the borders, catching prey or just making sure that the sick wolves stayed in their den.

The young wolf had caught the scent of a female in heat with the gust of a cross breeze curling around the mountain. His muzzle peered up the slopes, the half dozen head feathers shifting in his light grey withers. He would come at her from her side, a pause taken to knead the snow between his toes. As far as finding a deer or an herb, he had been unsuccessful. But he was also looking ways to take his mind off of what was happening at home. An aroo was given with a toss of his head in greetings, the fully grown wolf deciding that her company would be desired for a bit. Nako's eyes were full of uncertainty as he further approached her, deaf ear flicking in the mountain breeze. He stopped and sat down, a tilt of his head given at her curious scent.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-06-2014, 06:42 AM

She would hear the approaching noise of pawsteps near her, then her nose was kissed with the scent of the male. The brute would come to sit next to Misha, pausing a bit before he did. He tilted his head at her, the sweet scent of heat being flaunted into the air once Misha would sit on her haunches. He didn't seem very old, and his scent indicated that he was from a nearby pack. She was too, just trying to find some solitude during her heat season. Which obviously wasn't working. "Hello, stranger. What brings you here?" She would call out, melodic chords of a soft voice still in the winter breeze. She would turn her full attention to him and turn her head, shifting her weight to her side, getting a better glance at him.

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-06-2014, 10:23 PM
The she-wolf, of which her age he couldn't really tell other than she was in heat. At least two birth season old, that much could be said. Nako's one good ear picked up her greeting, the yearlings tail giving a swish as he kneaded his toes in the snow again. A breeze fluttered the six feathers arrayed on his head, the fully grown wolf sitting down and anxiously leaning forward. The female's voice held softness with a calming tune, Nako feeling a sense of want by her scent, but focused and addressed her question in a polite manor. "My hunt for herbs and prey. The pack I'm apart of is stricken with with bleeding eyes and I'm doing what I can for them though I feel I might find the cure out. Some other pack may have found the right herb or such, and I only want my mother and brother be rid of the sickness."

Nako looked down with pinned ears. "What about you female, what's your purpose out here for? Is it because of your heat?" He leaned forward and sniffed her cheek, memorizing her scent for later times should they meet again. "Guess that makes it easy to get away for a while. Having nobody around and such and be by yourself away from everybody." Nako looked down with a furrowed brow. He wish he had such an excuse to be away from his pack while they felt with things. His father would be dissapointed, but the yearling knew his younger siblings would take care of things around the den.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-07-2014, 03:39 AM

The male seemed nervous around her, shifting around ever so slightly in her presence. What brings me here? Well, the fact that I want to get away from males like you so I don't end up with an unwanted litter of puppies that I won't be able to take care of, just because you're curious of me during heat season. She would keep her thoughts to herself, turning up in a corner of her mouth in a smile relating to them. "Yes, I'm out here for a bit of solitude, but not only because it's my heat season, but also because solitude is very good company. Makes use for a good, quiet place." Misha would say, nodding out towards the blanketing snow.. It was getting chilly, even for Misha.

OOC: Oh Misha xD

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-08-2014, 10:08 AM
Nako took the smile this she-wolf gave in stride as a sign of friendly tiding, his tail giving a wag. He shook his pelt of the increasing snowfall and looked up at the sky. Snow was really coming down now, thick flakes and lots of them. And the temperature was falling. This sign of a cold snap. The female before him spoke and he returned his attention to her, remembering his manners his mother had impressed upon him despite being very much like his father. This she-wolf confirmed his reasoning for her being out here by herself. In heat.

The wood bordered entrance to the mines along the mountainside were eyed and Nako shook at the dropping temperature. Definitely a cold snap. He turned to her and motioned for her to follow him as he replied. "Cold snap is coming in. We best get inside the mines. A good quiet place for us?to wait this thing out if that's what you fancy." Nako shook the snow off of his pelt again and crouched under the wooden supports. Darkness wrapped around him, the wind whistling through the entrance and his remaining ear flicked, the male continued around the bend in the tunnel and sat down, awaiting this she-wolf.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-08-2014, 10:45 AM

Misha would stare up at the white sky, her mind turning in questions. A cold snap? The hell is a cold snap? In all of her years from living in frigid temperatures, she had never heard of a thing such as a 'cold snap' and, much less experience it. But, she wanted to stay alive, so she made her way trailing behind the male, being greeted by darkness when they entered. It was a nice place they could wait the storm out in. She glanced at the male, her blue grey eyes shining in the darkness. "So, what's your name, stranger?" She would ask, sitting upon her haunches next to him, her sweet smelling aroma filling the cave with her scent.

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-08-2014, 11:07 AM
The she-wolf was silhouetted in the whiteout behind her, the breeze coming in also carrying her heat scent. Nako's only good ear flicking with each of her echoing steps as she came to sit next to him, nose twitching at the smell of her. Hazel and sapphire eyes relieved the darkness to him, the ebony wolf shifting on his paws where he sat. She had asked his name, giving the male pause. "My name is Nako, Ebony pack. May I ask yours female?" The grey wolf muttered and looked down between his paws. This scent of hers... how was he going to last a storm with a complete stranger, one who was in heat to boot.

The cave they took shelter in was becoming saturated with her scent, the fully grown male's muzzle creeping out to sniff her muzzle, a husky breath being breathed against her cheek. "Anything we could do to pass the time stuck in here?" It was an incredibly blunt and obvious statement, but damn it this was going to be torture with how she was and where they were together! And the relaxed way she was behaving, as if she didn't know this was bothering him or that her seasonal condition was no big deal in a confined space. Nako looked behind them into the darkness of the mines and gave a shaky sigh. Sure he had smelled female in heat before, but never this close and certainly never alone.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-08-2014, 06:18 PM

Misha would glance at the male, taking in notice of his name and the pack he came from. His name was Nako and he belonged to the Ebony pack. A unique name, he had. She decided that her first name wasn't enough, so she would fully introduce herself. "Misha Elaine Cae of the Tortuga pack," the small fae would say, bowing her head in a respectful greeting. He would pull himself over to her and take a whiff of her cheek, the action making Misha giggle. Something to pass the time.. Something that would have to keep them warm, definitely "Sure, I'm up for anything, but what is it that you would like to do?" She would ask in all seriousness, the female standing up and shaking herself, throwing her enticing scent deeper into their confined space.

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-09-2014, 01:07 PM
Nako was no stranger to multiple worded names of wolves, his mother having two total. But this female had three. Odd. Misha, of the Tortuga pack. His father was apart of that pack once, before the eruption. But the fully grown male didn't say so. It wasn't important. Nako felt his ear twitch at her giggle and gave a sigh at her words addressing her remark. Misha had said she was up for anything as she stood and shook herself. The scent of her heat intensified and Nako looked away with a frustrated scowl. Gods be damned. Why did she have to be in heat?

The male was going to be rather blunt about what he wanted them to do, the young wolf nosing her cheek as he stood up. "How about we go little deeper into the cave and really get to know each other. Solve some problems we're currently having. Lack of warmth. Your heat. I can help with these things. We're both young. I know you and I can last the storm together. Maybe a little after." Nako had given up, glaring at her in all seriousness. An aroused growl was rumbled from the fire growing in him. She was up for anything. Mating counted as anything.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-09-2014, 01:32 PM
Well. This was certainly not what she had expected. Apparently the male known as Nako wanted to mate with Misha and fuck her brains out. Like, no yo. She won't do that. She had already vowed to herself that she would mate/become mates with only wolves within her pack, or the only exception being a wolf who would join Tortuga. But Nako? He was a no go. "I'm sorry babe, but I gotta run," Misha would say as she escaped the male and the mines, running back to Tortuga, slowing down a bit once she would disappear into her pack lands.

OOC; ~Exit Misha

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-10-2014, 01:15 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014, 04:04 PM by Nako.)
Nako was somewhat surprised by this teasing she-wolf's answer. After all her flirting, at least that's how Nako took it, and her saying that she would do anything. Misha had said no. Bitch. A tease playing with male's hearts. Probably was a minimalist in Tortuga and used others to do her duty for her. But he liked her decision, for it wouldn't start anything between their packs regard a marriage or something along those lines. And she had left the place beside him suddenly, with almost no warning at all. Just gone.

He needed to resolve this problem and at the very least apologize to this she-wolf who barely deserved it. What a waste of time, coming out here for nothing. No food. No herbs. Just the snow and the fragrance of this northern female. She wasn't hard to follow as he raced after her, the she-wolf's pace quick and messy and in all honesty her gait seemed rather assuming that she wouldn't be followed and they just go their separate ways. Nako may have spoken and acted from hormones induced by this succubus but damn it all if he didn't have a sense of honor. His nose had no problem tracking her as his paws carried him across the northern tundra. "Wait! Stop!" Nako yelled at the she-wolf, feathers rasping against his neck. The Ebony wolf giving several leaps through the snow as he caught up at what he smelled was the border to Tortuga. "Wait Misha! Damn it! I'm sorry alright! Just... your heat! Your casual actions! The closeness of the mines! My words wounded myself as yours mislead me and I apologize! Just you said we could do anything, and well, guess not quite anything!" Nako exclaimed over the breezy snow storm.

"At least that's how I saw it!" The grey wolf yelled across the border of Tortuga where he stood a measured distance across from the female. "I understand why you left! But I don't want any bad blood between our packs should word of this get out! We both have our reputations, and well! I only wish you luck amidst the males of Tortuga should they take a fancy to one such as yourself!" The Ebony wolf gave a shiver and wondered if he could make it back to his pack in the face of such a storm. Maybe he could. Maybe he couldn't. If she didn't leave right away perhaps Tortuga would be kind enough to shelter the bastard pup of an old wolf who once lived amongst them all those years ago.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-10-2014, 07:09 AM

Misha would widen her eyes once she had realized the male was chasing her. She surely hadn't expected it, none of this. She would run in the Tortugan borders safely, but stay for the male's pouting. She would step to the edge of her border, her safety blanket from the male. "I wasn't going to tell anyone, but obviously you want all of Alarcitis to know because you're fucking yelling it out here," she would say through gritted teeth, taking one pawstep back. "I didn't do shit to indicate I wanted to fuck with you. Maybe it was just the hormones, maybe not, but don't cry over being rejected," Misha would say as she would sit back on her haunches, watching the male from the security of her border. She could sit here for hours. Just him, her, and her enticing scent of heat... With the Tortugan borders between them, of course.

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-12-2014, 01:52 AM
He was a bit surprised the female came back, the territories fine line of where Tortuga border was still being well stood away from. Misha may have moved closer but Nako still had to project his voice a bit to be heard over the mild snow storm from where he stood. When she spoke the grey wolf ducked into the breeze as he took a few paces forward and used his good ear to make out her words. Even then he could only hear just enough pieces of what she said in the churning tundra to form a response.?"Not feeling the sting of being denied mind you! Never been that close to a female in heat who said she wanted to do anything with me to wait out a storm!" The Ebony wolf felt a chill run through him and made a call to just break this off now.

She didn't have two ears on her head and ignored most of what he'd yelled and he would need shelter soon. Tortuga wasn't the place for him to be in the storm that may change it's ways in moments. And he wouldn't get past Misha, not able to afford the wait and hope of a higher ranking wolf coming along when they were likely?taking shelter. "I again wish you luck with the males of Tortuga!" Nako would shout over his shoulder at the rather queer female as he turned and would attempt to make his way back to Ebony with something they could use. Even if it wasn't meat or herbs, Nako would be all the wiser from this encounter. Counted as something he supposed.

-Exit Nako-