ardent

End of the Dream

Awaken

gems
size
build
player
06-09-2014, 09:10 PM

Awaken's eyes stayed infront of him the whole time he walked. His coat seemed ragged at he was so much thinner than he was in his prime, he hadn't eaten a thing in weeks. He would occasionaly stumble in the grass from his malnutrition-iduced dizziness. He dripped blood from a gash in his head, from the back of one ear to the front of the other. He was driven on by what he thught he heard, but in reality the air was blank.?

He just kept chasing the dream. The dream that kept him from death. The dream of Normalcy. The dream of Gargoyle. Sadly he was reaching the end of the dream. It was like a dead end road, a road with the end sawn off into a deep abyss of blackness. Blackness that could tear him life from limb. He was running tward a nightmare of pure hell.?

His paws in reality werent even beneath him anymore. He could no longer walk, his sides were moving with his breath. He could hear a crackling in his head, as if it was on the inside of his skull. He swore he heard Gargoyle's voice. 'carry on'. He snorted and heaved himself from the sleep that was trying to claim his life. He got up and continued walking, in wich direction was a mystery, but his senses were reeling. He couldnt focus. His gash was bleeding down his muzzle and ears. He didnt even know he'd crossed a boarder, his eyes were dialated and taking in too much light. He was flying blind, literaly. All he could see was mvement, he'd snap at the slightest movement.

Code by Azil, image by Souleater. Do not use without permission.

(thankyou azilla!!)

Cael

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
06-10-2014, 11:47 AM

It seemed like all he could do now was wait. They were trying different combinations of herbs, hoping for the best, praying to whatever they believed in, but so far they could only ease the symptoms and hope that a cure would present itself soon. It was maddening. The druid hated not being able to really do anything for this ill wolves, but it wasn't just him. It seemed none of the healers were having much luck. Even Erani. He sighed, trying to pull his thoughts away from the worry and back onto the task at hand.

Suddenly, however, a strange scent and the twinge of blood on the air caught his attention and his ears perked up, his two-toned gaze searched frantically for the source. It could be anything from a sick rouge looking for help to a trespasser fighting with a pack member so Cael had no idea what he was going into. He only knew that he at least had to find the trespasser and go from there.

Following the scent, he finally spotted a dark form up ahead and hurried to catch up with him. He didn't smell the sickness on him, so that at least was a relief. He circled around to face the male, giving him a few feet of distance between them to be safe. Cael saw the blood on his head, quickly examining it from a distance and seeing the gash there. "Sir, my name is Cael. I'm a healer, I can help you with your wound if you'll let me. But I do need to ask you to stop because you are trespassing on Valhallen territory."

Speech
Thought
Companion
Others

Awaken

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2014, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2014, 12:13 PM by Awaken.)

Awaken could see something comming tward him. He lunged at Cael when he was about 10 feet away, unsure of how close he really was. He then snapped at a blade of grass that had been picked up by the wind. His head hurt to the point of driving him mad. The rattling in his ears was drowning out every sound and when the other male spoke all he heard was clattering. He yelped ducking his head down and rubbing his ears with his paws. It was then when he finaly was able to distinguish what he'd said.?

"B-but vaheelion's noth... North." he slurred, unabble to keep his speech straight. He attempted to keep walking, but stumbled, falling on his side. He got right back up and meant to look at Cael himself, however, he managed to just focus in the general direction. His eyes were remaining dialated and unable to focus on anything, especialy light and movement.

Code by Azil, image by Souleater. Do not use without permission.

(thankyou azilla!!)