Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-30-2014, 07:49 PM

Darkness.

It surrounded her, buried her into it's cold shadowed and dark hugs.

This was all she could see, and feel. It's cold embraced tickled at her senses, her mind screaming at her to open her eyes, to wake up. But, she simply couldn't. Everything hurt too much. The dull numbing of pain had her limp, everything in her body had seemed to shut down, had given up. She didn't feel like living anymore, the darkness was a nice change instead of the too bright sun, the pain that other ones brought to her. She took one last breath, the darkness engulfing her in numbing, eternal flames.

OOC: She's NOT dead xD She's more in like a coma.

Ritsuka

gems
size
build
player
04-30-2014, 08:45 PM
Perhaps it was a stroke of fate that brought him towards the beach. Ritsuka had decided to take some time away from Tortuga, just a while, to clear his head. The mainly cream brute let out a sigh as he padded along, emeralds orbs focusing on the earth. His mind kept wandering to the family he left... and his father. A saddened look was in those emerald orbs as he walked along. He missed the brute... a male who was wise. Who was strong. What had cause this strange male to come in and take over his family? Greed? Jealousy? Lust? Hatred? He couldn't understand it. His father never started anything... they just kept to themselves.

The scent of another Tortugan would hit his nose. Misha he believed... the shy fae. He would frown a little, scenting the breeze again. Was she out here alone? Where was her mate? He was, admittedly, a little concerned, and so Ritsuka would head off in the direction her scent came from to find the fae upon the ground. Green eyes would widen, fearing the worst, and the brute would hurry to her side.

"Misha! Are you..." He trailed off and the male would gently press his nose to her neck, checking for her pulse. She was still breathing but... the male was worried. Gentle nuzzles, trying to rise the fae would come from Ritsuka. "Please, you have to be alright." He couldn't bear the thought that one of his fellow packmates was in this condition... that she might... no... no he couldn't think of that. He wouldn't let her die... wouldn't let any of them die. He'd give everything he could to prevent it.

""

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-30-2014, 08:54 PM
The small fae would hear paw steps coming towards her, the sound coming closer and closer. 'Just end my misery, please,' she would think to herself, the darkness surrounding her. Then, there was a deep voice, with a sort of worried and exclaimed tone to it, but whatever the creature spoke was unclear to Misha. She didn't really care either, unlesss he was her savior to be the one who helped deliver her final breakdown for her to end.

Ritsuka

gems
size
build
player
05-02-2014, 11:24 AM
Ritsuka would let out a worried whine. Simply nudging the fae wasn?t working... And he wasn?t even sure if his words were getting through at all. ?Misha come on...? He would move to the water then, grabbing as much as he could in his mouth before going back to her side and dropping it on her face. He had to keep trying... Try and revive her. But... What if she didn?t ever wake up? No. ?Stop thinking like that...? He would think to himself, frustrated with himself that such a thought would dare to cross his mind.

Back and forth he?d keep going to the water, bringing more and more back to Misha and dropping it upon her. Then he went back to the nudging and nuzzling, speaking to her more. ?Come on Misha... Don?t give in. You need to wake up... You have to. Your packmates will wonder where you are... If you are okay. Your mate is going to be worried too... You can?t leave us... I won?t let you leave us.? Another nudge and a whine would leave his throat. ?Wake up... You have to.?

""

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-02-2014, 04:44 PM

Water. It would come rushing onto her, into her nose and slightly opened mouth, into her senses.... Misha would wake up with a jolt, coughing ferociously. There was water in her throat and nose, choking the fae. She would quickly stand up and continue choking, giving a few coughs. Her main priority at the moment was to breathe. To live. Misha took in a deep breath and hacked, her coughing fit coming to an end. The weak fae collapsed onto the ground, looking up at Ritsuka as a soft whine escaping the woman's lips.

Ritsuka

gems
size
build
player
05-03-2014, 01:52 PM

She would start coughing... But... She was conscious. Ritsuka would watch, worried emerald orbs focused on the young she-wolf. She would get to her paws, coughing fit going on for a short while before coming to an end. She would collapse as the coughing came to an end, showing him that this was not the end of this. The male would come close again, a soft whine leaving him.

He would lower down some, looking her over. ?Misha... Can you talk? It?s going to be alright... I promise you.? The male wanted... Needed to ask more... But she had just been revived. He needed to let her answer each question before bombarding her with more. He wasn?t going anywhere though. He was going to make sure she got back to Tortuga... And was safe.

""

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-03-2014, 06:29 PM
The fae would force herself to sit up on her haunches, so that no more potential water could get into her. She slightly leaned and slouched forward, exhausted from her horrific coughing fit. Misha would look up at Ritsuka, flicking her ears a bit in his direction. Could she talk? After her choking fit, was her voice ready to speak? "Hi," she would say, melodic tones ringing in the silent air. Her voice sounded more sing-song like at the moment, but it definitely was not damaged. "Thank you so very much for saving me," she would say, voice ringing out in musical chords.

Ritsuka

gems
size
build
player
05-04-2014, 11:44 AM
Ritsuka would move beside Misha, ready to help catch and steady her should she start falling to the earth once more. She was leaning forward some, slouching... But other than that seemed to be recovering from the event. He would wait, visibly shivering some with his worry. The femme would test her voice, and Ritsuka would breathe a small sigh of relief. ?Thank the stars...? He would smile some now, relief washing over his face.

?You had me scared... I?m just glad that you?re alright.? The male would ease into a siting position now, frowning as he looked at her with his emerald gaze. ?Misha... Do you have any idea what brought you to be passed out like that?? Even if the immediate danger was over... There was still a hint of worry in Ritsuka?s voice. Something had happened to the fae... She didn?t seem to be bearing any wounds but... He wasn?t sure what to think of the situation at the moment.

""

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-08-2014, 08:55 PM

Misha would look at the male, confusion clouding her emotions. "I... I was passed out?" she would ask, fluttering her eyelids like a troubled maiden. A damsel in distress.The fae would close her eyes and try to remember what happened.. Focus... She would remember back to when she was on the beach, and something about Dayton.. Wait, who was Dayton? The name had randomly popped up on her head, but she knew about no relation to it. She would look up at Ritsuka, opening her blue grey eyes. "Who's Dayton?" She would ask, her voice coming out in a soft whisper.

Ritsuka

gems
size
build
player
05-09-2014, 08:40 PM
The male would blink, shocked that she seemed to be stunned that she was even passed out. Well he certainly hadn?t found her sleeping here. Ritsuka frowned, emerald eyes shining with confusion as well. She was acting a bit... Odd. Something wasn?t right... Something definitely wasn?t right. From what he had taken note of there didn?t seem to be any injury but... He would give a soft, inaudible sigh. Then, at her question, his eyes would widen. She... Honestly didn?t remember him? But... Why?

Ritsuka would furrow his brow. ?Misha... Just... What do you remember?? The words weren?t meant to be mean but... Something was definitely wrong. ?Dayton is your mate... You two joined our pack, Tortuga together...? He would tilt his head to the side. ?How are you feeling? Do you feel sick at all??

""

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-03-2014, 08:06 PM
Misha would stare up at the male, confusion clouding her expression. "What?.. No. I joined the pack Tortuga by myself, I have no idea of who this male is you're talking about." Misha would say, a bit of an edge to her voice. How dare this male say that she was mates with some male that she didn't even know existed? It seemed pretty offending to her, honestly. The fae would shake her head slowly in disappointment and roll her Sapphire blue eyes. Sure, he seemed nice, but why would he do such a thing as to pairing her up with a different male? Suddenly the fae would remember his other question, and she would raise her head, a small polite smile on her face. "I feel perfectly fine," she would say, yawning softly.

Ritsuka

gems
size
build
player
06-08-2014, 06:23 PM
Ritsuka was even more confused when Misha said that she joined Tortuga by herself. He would flick one ear, a soft sigh escaping him at the bit of sharpness in the femme?s voice. ?Misha... You did join Tortuga with another... There are multiple wolves who can confirm this... Not just myself.? He was trying to keep himself calm and level, to keep from making to situation worse than it already seemed to be. Misha didn?t remember Dayton, saying that she felt fine with a polite smile on her face. Inwardly Suka would groan, frustrations rising, though he would push them aside for the time.

?I see... Still... It might be a good idea to see a healer when we return. You seem to not recall being passed out, though you in fact were. That?s why I stopped here to try and help you.? He was frowning deeply, emerald green eyes shining with a bit of worry. ?We should head back now then... If you want to come along that is.? Honestly Ritsuka wasn?t sure what to expect from Misha at this point, though he hoped that she would at least return to Tortuga and they could figure things out.

""

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-08-2014, 06:38 PM
I got my red dress on tonight

dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight

"I'm fine Ritsuka," she would snap at him, saying her words in a cruel tone through gritted teeth. All of this he was telling her seemed like complete bullshit. She didn't join Tortuga with a male named Dayton, she hadn't fainted, and she most certainly did not need a healer. Why did his opinion matter to her, anyways? He was completely lying to her. All the more, which angered her. Ritsuka had no idea of what he was talking about. "Ritsuka, you know, wolves don't appreciate other liars," Misha would say in a growl. "If you're so worried about me, why the fuck don't you fix me yourself?" She would snap, beginning to stand up and pace around in frustration.

throw my hair up real big, beauty queen stylehigh heels off I'm feeling alive

Ritsuka

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2014, 04:42 PM
Ritsuka would give a visible twitch as the she-wolf snapped at him. Her words were spoken through gritted teeth, a cruel tone within them. She honestly didn?t believe him? Then she was growling at him, calling him a liar and asking why he didn?t fix her himself. The brute would give a sigh, trying to keep his temper his temper in check and snap back at her. It was a bit frustrating, but he knew yelling at Misha back wouldn?t help her at all. He wasn?t sure how he was supposed to ?fix? her as she so put it when she didn?t even believe what he was telling her.

?If I knew how to help you Misha I would. I?m NOT lying to you, and any wolf in Tortuga would back me up that you joined with another wolf. Whether you are mates or not, well, that?s on you. But you came to the pack with another wolf and you were passed out here. Had you been just fine, not passed out, do you think I would have been so worried looking when you woke up? Or had dribbled water on your face until you did? I?m not a cruel wolf, Misha, and I don?t do crap like that for fun. I have no reason to lie to you, and I don?t appreciate you taking my concern and throwing it back in my face as if I?m lying to you about it. Can?t you just see that I want to make sure that you?re okay? That?s what packmates do. We look out for each other.? He would heave a big sigh as he finished talking, looking in the direction of Tortuga.

?If you are really sure that you are fine then I will believe you, Misha... Let?s just go home.?

""