Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
06-24-2014, 04:23 PM

The meeting may have made him realize something, that he had to be careful with his words and actions. As the king he needed the people to like him, even if Isar had ruled by fear. He was now out of the equation completely with how things had gone down. Vereux respected his father greatly, a lot more than his mother of course. Others did not understand that he had done everything to make this home for them. They were too busy throwing a fit over who had gained the throne when Isardis finally decided to give it up. So now was the time to remain calm, and do his duty. The Armada would not let his family down. Nor would he let Athena go from his grasps no matter what happened.
He lifted his head in a howl for Liberty, the overseer who was the only one currently active. As of now Eris was dead, and they would find her replacement in time for other wolves were mourning. The pack was in dire need of some direction, and he'd make sure they got it. Unless they really wanted their vision impaired or even their speech which was what he would give. He was not even below turning them into slaves if it needed be to actually get their asses in gear. Of course Athena could re do everything he did so he was not too worried about that factor at all.

Speech,

Liberty

gems
size
build
player
06-24-2014, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2014, 05:12 PM by Liberty.)

The meeting had not gone as smoothly as she would have liked, but she had gained very important knowledge because of it. Athena, along with Vereux, were the Glaciem alphas now, and Isardis was still alive. It brought her great relief to know the king had survived his illness, she had thought he was dead due to being gone for more than an entire season. She loved Isardis dearly, and thought of him almost everyday while tending to her pack duties. Even Ramses knew of her soft spot toward the king, and now that he had returned... she was plagued by him. Her mind was reeling, she wondered if he would be returning for good, if he was still sick at all, or if she finally had a chance with him now... but her thoughts would be interrupted by the summons of Vereux, his voice ringing out across the territory with urgency. He held as much authority as Athena did now, and so she would be quick to pivot toward his direction and take off through the snow to answer his call. Ramses would follow directly after her, aiming to stay on her heels as the duo fled across the blanketed snow, reaching their newly appointed king within a few minutes. She aims to approach him head on, Ramses coming to stand beside her left as she dips her head to greet the king. "What do you need?" She inquires with soft tones, curiosity gleaming within her azure eyes as she waits for his response.

Speech

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
06-24-2014, 05:18 PM

Vereux didn't know much about Liberty, he was much too young to remember the fight that Isar went through to gain the woman. Yet still he knew that Liberty was important to Isar, or rather she loved him like the few loyal members that remained. Which was something he'd use to his advantage to have her help make Glaciem an empire his father would be at ease to die in peace with. His dark colored ears would flick, and on top of that Liberty had been his idol when he simply dreamed of being king. She was a beautiful lady, with even more strength that Glaciem needed after the blow they had taken from Sendoa's rule. His green eye would move to her cat as well. He felt like a moron for yelling at them during the time he was sick.
"I would like to discuss you being in charge of a training schedule for the pack. You have worked beside my father for some time and I feel the need to trust you with this. I'd like to hear your thoughts on what we should do with training and how regularly. You are more experienced in the art of fighting than I am." Even if he was king, he was not afraid to admit he was young and many members had seniority over him when it came to war. Vereux would keep calm, but his stature would not move either. He was so different, it was amazing to him even how he had gotten this far.

Speech,

Liberty

gems
size
build
player
06-24-2014, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2014, 05:43 PM by Liberty.)

A single green orb would glance between the duo before resting upon her azure eyes, audits perked forward atop her skull as she listenes to the king with interest evident in her features. He mentions training, and immediately she scoffs in response and her brows furrow in amusement. Has the king forgotten his siblings disinterest in training? Had he not seen their futile attempts at training the youth even while Isardis was still king? "I am honored, Vereux, but the problem does not lie within the mentor- it lies within your blood. Your siblings, this family, they seem to have no interest in perfecting their skills other than filling their bellies with meat we retrieve. They are too consumed in their daddy issues to see Isardis has built this pack for us. Where has their loyalty gone? Do you believe it will reside with you? Athena? Or will they fall prey to their jealousy and hope for the day your crown slips from your head?" She pauses momentarily to allow this information to sink in, all while Ramses watches the king with an unwavering eye. "Before we begin with training we must separate the dedicated from the untrustworthy. Any disloyal members should be evacuated at once- and those whom want to make Isardis proud, make you proud, will stay here and vigorously train. We will rebuild this empire, Vereux, and we will not let it fall apart again."

"Her Speech" "His Speech"
'thoughts'

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
06-24-2014, 06:03 PM

The boy would listen, and a smile would crawl on his expressionless face. Liberty was as smart as he remembered her, unlike all the cowards who feared speaking their minds. Liberty had been chosen to be the overseer for a reason, and she would stay like that it seemed. Vereux would think for a few moments after she spoke closing his eye and flicking his tail before opening it again. "Then we shall, Liberty you are in charge of training and punishment. See fit how to handle those who do not wish to show an effort for the kingdom. I will run this by Athena. I hope you are happy with this." Vereux said with a small chuckle.
"Thank you Liberty, I am glad not all loyalty to Isar was destroyed by Sendoa." he dipped his head mildly to her. He was certain Athena would be fine with this, Liberty was experienced anyway. Part of him actually wished she had sired some of his siblings, or she had been an Armada by blood herself.

Speech,