gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-23-2014, 09:24 PM
Listen here

Gitan had been pondering on this for quite some time, but his timing had always been wrong. Shortly after his beloved had returned a sickness had taken hold of their son and she had been preoccupied. Now she had moved back into their den and he was pretty sure he better pounce now before another crisis made him push his plans back. Again.
Seated a slight bit back from the falls he watched the sun going down, lighting up the water with a soft orange glow. Throwing his head back he called for Symphony, only her. The kids would find out soon enough but this moment right now was for them alone.

Speech, Think, Others,

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-23-2014, 10:15 PM

Life was slowly trickling back to normal, the normal she knew before the earthquake. Her kids were well and safe, her mind was quieting down from the aggression she had been going through. She couldn't explain it but maybe it was due to having pups. It was the only reason she could come up with. With the plague that had taken hold of the pack it had allowed her to find herself again. She moved with a lightness to her steps, a spark in her eyes, it felt good to be useful again. Maybe that was part of the problem, without officially being part of the pack she had nothing to do but care for her family. She needed a role, a place in a pack. But was Ludi the place for her? She had been so distant with her own family she felt like a stranger among them. She was even more unsure now that her parents were here and in charge again. Had they not tried to get away from that?

A howl rang out, just for her alone. She could not help the surge of joy running through her veins at his voice calling for her alone. A quick check on the kids and she took off to go to her mate. It no time she would arrive, her eyes shining as she hurried to his side. She would whine softly and nuzzle his check tenderly. "My love, you called?" She asked softly as she settled next to him, tail wagging softly.

image by Luisiana

Gitan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-24-2014, 08:52 PM

This waterfall reminded him of the one in the north, the one where he had first laid eyes on his mate. Unlike that day he was not suffering a headache, having the forethought to seek out herbs to quell any aching. The man made a mental note to thank the young Destruction that had helped him.
It didn?t take too long for his mate to find her way to his side, knowing she was approaching by her scent, his head swivelling so he could see her. Forest orbs locked upon her form and he felt a fluttering in his stomach. Now was the day, one way or another they would walk away from these falls changed. She brushed into him a low whine emitting from her and instinctively he leaned ever so slightly into her, turning his head and licking her shoulder. ?Yes I did.? He slowly rose to his paws, all the while watching her. ?Want to take a walk with me?? He asked, knowing that she would follow if he lead.
With slow steps he moved towards the falls, unsure what to say but glad he had the company of his mate. He would finally come to a stop near the pool at the base of the waterfall, the earthy man took a deep breath, breathing in cool winter air and the cold spray of the water.

Speech, Think, Others,

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-24-2014, 10:42 PM

She loved the touch of her mate, strong and reassuring. Little gestures went a long way and one never knew till they loved someone. Her eyes closed briefly in their little touch, drinking in his scent. She could never get over the way the scent of him drew her in. If he breathed in she did too and exhaled at the same time as him. She felt whole with him at her side. When he asked for her to join him she didn't need to reply. Both knew she'd follow him to the end of the earth and back again. She'd follow him anywhere if he asked her to without a thought to it.

She followed him in silence, enjoying the peace between them. The ability to just be happy walking right next to him. They hadn't been able to spend time together since the pups were born and then the plague. She kept her shoulder against his lightly, a smile on her lips the whole time. When they reach the bottom of the falls to sit at the pool her memory went back to the day they met. It seemed like a life time ago since that day and not one day passed did she regret it. The silence between them stretched and she felt a prickle of unease."My love, is everything ok?" She asked softly as she turned her gentle gaze on him.

image by Luisiana

Gitan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-24-2014, 11:26 PM

He savored the contact just as much as Symphony did, painfully aware that neither of them had spent much time together as of late. Who knew having kids would be so time consuming? He thought in amusement. He had figured that much of course but it had surprised him just how little time they would get together after the fact. The settled together and for a moment both of them were silent. Symphony spoke then, voicing some worry and a reassuring smile sprung to his face. ?Everything is fine love.? He licked the top of her head a few times before pulling back and fixing her with his forest gaze.
?I love you, will all my heart.? He began grinning at her. ?I can?t imagine my life without you, in fact I don?t want to. Symphony Destruction, will you do me the honor of being my wife?? It had come out faster than he had hoped, but there it was. His proposal.

Speech, Think, Others,

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-08-2014, 08:49 PM

A sigh of relief left her lips at his soothing words, body leaning into his touch. She loved her kids but these treasured moments with her mate were so precious and dear to her. Without him who knew where she would be right now. Without him she might not have ever found her voice, her confidence and strength. She had relied on her family so much and he showed her how to be independent but was always there by her side.

As forest green eyes, the gaze she fell in love with, locked with her bio-colored ones she knew something was up. But she wasn't afraid, she didn't worry. His gaze held too much love and tender care. She had noting to worry about but her heart raced as he spoke, ears perking up. And then a question she hadn't even ever thought about spilled from his lips. Jaws parted in surprise, at a loss for words. She would blink a few time, as if making sure she had heard him correctly.Oh...Gitan..
She whispered before placing her inside paw behind his, bringing herself closer to him and licked his cheek, placing tender kisses upon her mate.Oh Gitan...you've made me the happiest fae in all of the world. Yes, Yes i'll be your wife. We just need to tell my family. She said softly with a smile.

Speech,