Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-02-2014, 09:29 PM

Fury wasn't a feeling he was accustomed too, but it had all been too much. Erani had fallen to the russet wolf. The Adravendi's had lost their home. The home his father had lived for, had created. The father he hadn't met, had lived for Valhalla and now an unworthy creature sat at it's throne. After the challenge he had returned to Traveler's Lake, trying to figure out what he would do- where he would go. Of course a lot of this depended on Emer, and his adopted family, and the rest depended on his blood family. He was at lost with what he would do and that confusion mixed with his fury in an unsettling way. He paced along the lakeside, his claws digging into the bank as he moved. His tail lashed behind him, as he paced.

He wondered what was going on with Cecily, Emer, Taddeo, and Signy. Had Emer made any decisions? Did she know what she wanted to do? Was there any packs to turn too? Tipping his head, he called for Cecily wondering if she was close enough to hear him. He needed to see her, she could always brighten his day.

Váli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
07-02-2014, 11:16 PM

Cecily was so confused. She had stumbled away from her meeting with Bass feeling utterly at a loss with her life, only to discover that her entire life had been turned on its head. There where strange scents in Valhalla and even stranger wolves. She did not know where her family was and had run confused from pack lands, hoping to grab a trail of Bass's scent so he could make everything in Valhalla right ? if if he had hurt her himself in heart and mind. Instead she would hear the sound of Val's voice calling out to her, his warm tones a bright light in her darkness and the moment she heard that call she could breath again. She ran with the run, perhaps faster then she ever had before until he was within her sights. She would leap forward, embracing him, her long gangly legs denying her the comfort of his chest that she had enjoyed as a younger pup. She buryed herself in him regardless, as of yet incapable of uttering a word.

Instead of speech she would offer tears, they would start out slow with a hiccup and a sniff and then they where pouring out of her. She buryed her head further into his chest until she could barely breath through his fur and all she could taste and scent was his familier aroma. ?D-d-d-dad? she hiccuped. ?I-i-i-i- d-d-d-id-d-nt want him to l-l-leave me? she choked out.

"Speech"

[Image: aGjjkVy.png]

Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-04-2014, 08:26 PM

He waited, nearly impatiently for Cecily, to appear. When she did, however, she wasn't the same lively girl he was used too. She collided into him, burying her face into him and began sobbing. Who had harmed her? What had happened?! Gently, he'd attempt to nuzzle her, his head wrapping around her in a near hug. As she spoke, he'd pull away his ears flat against his head, and blue eyes shimmering with confusion. "Cecily, love, what happened?" He murmured softly, wondering who he needed to kill. Who had hurt her? She seemed so broken hearted, and Valerius hadn't really be aware that she was involved. Who had done this to his bright ray of sunshine? They would pay. He wouldn't push her away, no, she could sense that she needed him.

Váli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
07-04-2014, 09:03 PM

All she wanted to do was bury herself in her dads comforting presence and warm coat. She loved Val, she loved him, she loved him so greatly that blood has ceased to mean anything to her ? he was her family, her father as Emer was her sweet mother. He would pull away and she would sniff and shuffle her paws before forcing herself to meet his eye. He seemed confused, like he had no idea what she was talking about, this almost surprised her she thought Val knew everything but perhaps even Dad?s had their limit.

?B-b-bass? she sniffled, taking in a shuddering breath and starting again. ?Bass was gona take me on great adventures and see Tigers and he was mine. Then he vanished and only came back to tell me that he wasn?t coming back but I don?t want him to go. He?s gona go rule a pack and be a king and now I cant be his princess? She would cry

"Speech"

Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-14-2014, 01:26 PM

He was confused, who was this Bass creature? How had he made these promises to Cecily, then not followed through. All the fury he felt towards the russet vermin, who had ripped the throne from Erani turned to this Bass fellow. Who in the hell did he think he was? "Oh Cecily," he rumbled, before lowering his head to nuzzle hers. "I'm sure Bass didn't mean to break your heart." He murmured and if he did... "Why don't we go find this "pack" of his, and see what he has to say?" He offered kindly, and he had some choice words he'd like to share with this so called king. "Did this Bass say where his pack would be?" He asked gently. His mind raced, he hadn't heard of a pack with a ruler named Bass. He hadn't heard of a Bass at all. Had he really become this absent in Cecily's life now that she was growing up?

Váli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
07-22-2014, 08:55 PM

She could feel tears burning the backs of her eyes as she swollwed them down now, simply enjoying the warmth of her dads coat and taking deep, shuddering breaths. She had run from her confrontation with Bass to here, to Val and now that she had her Daddy in her arsm she knew that he would make everything alright. She didn't have to think anymore, or make hard decisions, because Val would make everything better.

Her head shot up from under his coat to look at his as he spoke, broke her heart? Is that what this was? It almost made sense, her chest did ache and feel tight and hollow within her, that was where the heart was too, was it not? Maybe the pain came from her heart, maybe her heart was breaking. ?Daddy! Daddy!? she cried, panicked. ?What if I need my heart? I dont want it broken? she rubbed her head downwards into her own chest in worry now ? did she need to see a healer?

She curled herself tighter around Val as he spoek, he didn't seem worried that a broken heart would damage her, but he did seem to be annoyed at Bass ? oddly enough this seemed to cheer her up some. ?I'm not to sure Daddy, its called Abaven, thats all I know? she admitted

Walk "Talk" Think