ardent

I shall summon you

Dusk

gems
size
build
player
06-30-2014, 04:20 PM
OOC: So Dusk and Esti are looking for other wolves to join in their little kingdom. Not as a pack but as a small gang of rogues. If you are interested reply below.

A black pelt trekked along the rocky steps of the bay. The gentle roar of the ocean came to his ears. The shore was not far ahead, Dusk could already taste the saltiness on his panting tongue. Tired, he was starting to feel, though he urged on, in search for other lives. The overhead cries of the seabirds came to his ears. He was almost by the shore and he could not wait to refresh himself in the sparkling clear water. This bay looked so rich in color and voices, yet there was no-one here. No. He would find someone here. Anyone. He did not care.
He had enough of traveling through the jagged rocks, the man pelted onwards to reach the soft and cool sand. He had not seen the shore in such a long time, and his flickering curious orbs matched the color of the rolling waves. Scattering sand, the man bounced closer to the relaxing waves. The cool and lapping water met his dry paws, and he eagerly splashed in the shallow water. Satisfaction came to the male as he felt refreshed from the icy water. Traveling once more by the shore, the tide every once in a while swallowing his paws, he held his head proudly as the wind blew his sand-coated fur. He searched for others. But were there others?
"Speech"

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-06-2014, 08:12 PM
The beach! What more exciting place to be than to swim in the cool waves and dance in the warm sand? The sun shone down on the venturing ebony babe as she made her way down from the rocky steps, to the calling shore. She playfully bounced through the scurrying sand, keeping a watchful eye out for some interesting crabs. Electric emerald gems looked out to sea.

Wow...the ocean...it looks amazing!

The girl quite enjoyed herself that morning, swimming out to the shallow waters, chasing after sea-birds, yes, she truly lived her morning like no other. She was traveling by the shore, in search for a place to rest, until the howling warm wind carried to her a scent. Not just any scent. The scent of another wolf! This girl loved making friends and she bounded along the waves. And she was right! Not far away was a lumbering black furred man, and Titania could not wait to meet him.

"Hello Mister!" she squeaked with delight, taking a good sniff of the man. She couldn't believe it! "You smell like an Oak!"
[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]

Dusk

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2014, 08:29 PM

The trekking man noticed an excited black ball of energy bouncing along. Dusk chuckled at the young girl's enthusiasm and he dipped his head at her bolting greeting.
"Greetings to you too." he warmly spoke, his kind eyes resting on the muscular ebony girl. He turned his head out, continuing to travel, until the girl said something that caught his interest.

You smell like an Oak!

The brute awkwardly coughed, his gaze narrowed. "Of course I smell like an Oak."
Why wouldn't he? The Thorns' smelt like thorns, the Bushes' smelt like bushes, the Beans' smelt like beans so why wouldn't the Oaks' smell like Oaks? And why would this excited girl be so interested in his family? Though perhaps he should say his real name, just so this young girl would know.
"I am Dusk, please tell me, who are you?"
It was not every day that a random unknown bouncing girl came up to him and knew his family name. How did this girl know? What did she have to do with him?
"Speech"

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-06-2014, 08:43 PM
The excited dame could not even sit still! She was just rushing with joy! She scampered across the sand, flicking the sand like she didn't care. Her tail wagged so hard that it might have fallen off! She was so happy! This man might actually be a distant relative! Of course! Why not? He smells like a true Oak! Just like she is!

The man had politely stated that his name is Dusk.

Dusk who? Of course it's Dusk Oaks! Who else would you be? Her thoughts rushed excitedly as she trotted along the sand. She had endless energy, she could bounce all day if she wanted to!

The man had also asked for her name. How hard is that to guess? She had to be an Oak, right?

"I am Titania of the Southern Oaks." She introduced herself, calming her energizing body. This man, Dusk, was definitely her relative! A brother, a cousin, an uncle, whatever. The thought that she was not alone counted the most. She had someone to look up to. This could be her friend.

Dusk

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2014, 09:11 PM

He was shocked, words could not describe his emotions. He was speechless. His words were trembling, mixed with shock and excitement. They couldn't even come out of jaw.
"You...mean to say...that you are an Oak? Part of the Oaks family? Related to me?" Why it had to be true! What other family is known for their large, dominant size as well as a muscular build? Why he had to know more about her! Who were her parents? How are they related? Are they siblings or what? He was overwhelmed!
"Tell me about yourself, who are your parents? Do you know any other Oaks?" He would blab out, the words almost getting caught in a knot as he spoke. He had to know more! For all this time he thought it was just himself and his blood-hungry sister! He never knew another Oak could be roaming the lands!

Spring time was amazing. The warmth spread out so much hope and wisdom. The time brought so much life and colors. Dusk thanked whoever was looking down on him, bringing Titania to him. Dusk now felt wanted and loved, and he had true family. His family loved him, he could already feel it.
"Speech"

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-06-2014, 09:39 PM
The gleaming ebony dame nodded as the brute spoke excitedly. Gems of pure emerald sparkled in the midday sunshine. A warm smile came to the girl as she gazed back into the man's caring blue orbs. She could answer all his questions in one simple answer. They were family.

Dusk had next asked for her parents, of course to find out how they were related. Titania never spoke of her parents, that matter was something she definitely kept secret. But this was her family, the affectionate brute would surely understand.

"My father is Morono, son of Woran," Titania began, looking away with a saddened look as she finished the part about her mother. "My mother was Starlight...

The beautiful black girl missed the caring she-wolf of her memories. Her perfect green eyes, her smile, everything she missed. She whispered in a hushed tone to herself. "I wish she was here right now..."

The dame turned to Dusk, her eyes wide with fear. Emerald orbs searched the man for understanding. She spoke in a worried tone, speaking quite seriously. "Dusk, I have no home. I ran away when my father abandoned me..."

The shocked girl moved closer to her family relative, digging her muzzle deep into his fur. She had only just found him! He couldn't leave her!

"I'm scared, Dusk. I'm lonely..."

Dusk

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2014, 10:07 PM

Morono! Of course! That was his father's brother! That makes him and Titania cousins! Oh what joy this was to him! Family at last! Though Titania's gaze saddened as she spoke about her mother. Dusk had never heard of Starlight, Borono had correctly told him that Morono's mate was Athira. Perhaps Starlight was Morono's second mate? What sort of a wolf takes two mates? But the complexity Dusk could certainly relate to. Titania seemed to have a complicated family past, so did Dusk.

Though suddenly, the weeping girl nuzzled herself in Dusk's side, saying that she was scared and lonely. The brute's warm blue gaze rested on the frightened girl. She had nothing to fear of, except fear itself. Perhaps she wanted a home, perhaps she missed her mother so much she just could not go on. Hah. This adventurous and bubbly girl? She looked like the expert on forests and all the vast lands. She was an adventure-seeker! She was brave! She had courage! Though he quickly remembered why he was here. He was looking for more followers, to join him and his princess in the willows at their kingdom. If Titania really needed a home, perhaps this could be it!
"If you need a home, you are welcome to stay with me and my friend..." The hunter openly suggested to the girl. Would she take the offer?

"Speech"

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-06-2014, 11:23 PM
The saddened girl brightened up at the thought of staying with her cousin. And the brute already had a friend! More company for the adventurous girl! Though she thanked Dusk with a nod.

"Thank you, Dusk. I would love a home, just for a few days of course." She thanked him most sincerely, energy bubbling in the bouncing girl once more. Though she soon noticed that she was still resting by the man's side. She awkwardly pushed herself away, blushing deeply. What a fool she was.

"Sorry about that, Dusk". The girl apologized, taking a deep breath, knowing she was heavily embarrassed.

She stretched her long bones, hearing a good crack every once in a while. She tasted the salty air, the girl would never forget this place. The place she met someone who cared for her. Bouncing a few tail-lengths away, her tail swished in the warm noon wind. Where was this new home of hers? Where would she go?

Dusk

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2014, 03:19 AM

He was glad the girl had accepted his offer for a home, though sadly he would not travel with her. He had to find another follower, someone else to join the Kingdom of Willows. Princess Esti would not be happy with just one new addition. So the man would travel along the shore, around Alacritia, until he stumbled upon another wolf. He would have to ensure Titania would travel West, and find this new home. She needed to. She had to.

"Titania," He spoke seriously before approaching the sparking girl. His stern eyes rested on the girl. She had to listen to him. This was no laughing matter. "I will not be able to travel with you, so you must promise that you will this home. Travel West, towards the setting sun, stay on the trail, away from the dark spirits and you will find the Whistling Willows."
It felt like such a risky task for the young girl. Would she find her new home? Or would the blood-hungry demons of the night take the innocent soul? No. They wouldn't. Titania was an adventurer. A quest-seeker. She knew the lands in the back of her head. She would find the Willows. Dusk was certain. Hope still glimmered on this day. It always would.

The man would fade in the distance, traveling East while his cousin would go West. The flaming sun was setting, so it would be much easier for Titania to find her way West. Dusk would leave with no good-bye, but only a flick of his black tail. Why was there no good-bye? Because it was the dawn of a new beginning.

-exit Dusk-
"Speech"

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-07-2014, 03:48 AM
The girl was surprised at the man's sudden seriousness. Though she listened to his words carefully, like a curious pup. The words echoed in her mind. Travel West, stay on the trail, travel West, stay on the trail, got it!
Titania was rather disappointed that her new friend and family member would not be accompanying her on the journey to her new home, but whatever Dusk had to do seemed important, and she respected the fact. And well, she did quite enjoy wandering by herself, just her thoughts. She could go at her own pace, not having to worry about someone else slumbering behind. Yes, she would definitely do this.

I promise, Dusk. She silently thought in her head, smiling on the outside as the man prepared to leave. He somehow knew that she was going to be okay, like he had read her very thoughts. Well, of course he did, they were family.

The brute was only a black speck in the distance, traveling East along the lapping waves. Titania would now follow the guiding and protecting sun into the West, to find the willows that Dusk had spoken of. How hard would this be? Why, adventuring was what Titania did best!

-exit Titania-