The Princess And The Casanova

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-17-2014, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014, 11:10 AM by Misha.)

She would walk through the wintery scene again, heading towards the huge sunken ship. She would walk to the ship and sink to her haunches, sitting in the soft, powdery white snow. The scene reminded her of her old friend- Winter. Their fun last time had to be cut short because of a male who had came in and interrupted them, making the pair shoo. But, after checking her surroundings and sniffing the air carefully, Misha was positive she was alone. "Casanova?" She would call out softly into the air, hoping he would be close enough to hear her, tonight. She would sit and wait, perking her ears up in the silent night, waiting for him.

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-17-2014, 12:26 PM

A northern night just as the one in which he had met his friend, Misha. Snow swirled around in Earth's gentle breath. The clouds framed the moon, careful not to mask her presence. He sat down on the borderlands of the S.S. Antiox and gazed down at the scene from a hill. Winter looked up at the stars and thought about his and Misha's first conversation. He told her how he felt about the stars, but this time he simply silently asked the stars to watch down over his friend and protect her from fear. To light her path and never leave her alone.

Perhaps he missed her and this is why he traveled back to this place. In hopes of her being here also, though, he was sure she had returned back to her pack. But why did that bother him so? It gnawed at his insides unforgivably. He did not like the idea of not being by her side. Perhaps absent really does make the heart grow fonder.

Winter took a deep breath and let out a sigh. Surely he, wanderer of Alacritis, would not let a wolf make him feel such a way. Surely this too would pass and he would soon forget her just as he forget the rest.

As time passed a figure entered the lands below from behind the trees on the borders. He watched carefully as the creature sat down on the cold earth next to the vessel. Winter was going to turn and walk away before whoever it was noticed his presence; however, he had found himself moving in the direction the creature rested.

As he drew closer a familiar frame came into view. It was, without a doubt, his friend Misha. A shiver of excitement coursed throughout his body. Oh how we wanted to pounce on her and playfully nip her in excitement; however, instead he paused before announcing his presence. Winter sat a good distance from her, his head hung low and he closed his emerald eyes. For if he cared for her, the best thing would be to vanish into the trees in which rested behind him. Vanish and never return allowing her to share her friendship and life with somebody who could offer her so much more than he. For he was a rogue, a heart breaker, and one who simply could not be trusted. Winter was secretly controlled by his own fear. Fear of being alone and being in love. He feared being controlled and being seen unworthy. Though, these were the truths, he would never allow himself to admit it.

A voice called out. Her voice. It sung out his nickname. Ah how he loved how her words wrapped around each syllable of "Casanova." With such a beautiful, soft plea he would never forgive himself for not answering. I'm here for you. . . Winter waited patiently, still sitting a good distance behind her, for his Princess to answer.

Speech
Thought

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-17-2014, 12:46 PM

{OOC; How cuteee xD <3}
" I'm here for you. . . " She would spin her slender body around, hips swaying as she turned to face him. It was the casanova- her casanova who had called out to her. "Winter." She would whisper his name out in one syllable, the name rolling off of her tongue.
"It's good to see the casanova knows a sense of loyalty and returns to his princess," Misha would say with a soft giggle, sashaying her way towards him. Hips swayed as her slender body met his, giving his neck a nuzzle with her own. "It's good to see you," she would say, looking at him with sapphire blue orbs.

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-17-2014, 06:14 PM

Loyalty? No, not possible. Curiosity? Maybe. Winter did not want to cause her pain. He should not have come. He should have let her live a blissful life without him in it. Settling down was not of his nature. But, they were just friends, right? So, settling down should not enter his mind. It was dangerous for her to care for him. She would do herself a favor to leave - for he could not. He had to know she was safe.

Winter tensed slightly with her touch. No. . . no. You'e not safe with me. He then allowed himself to melt into her pelt and savored her fragrance. He was afraid for her heart, for he did not wish to shatter it like a broken mirror. A mirror in which would only reflect pain and a broken image of who should could be if she only had somebody to love her. He cared for her - more than a friend, though, he was afraid to admit it to himself.

How did you know I would be here? What about your pack? Indeed he wondered to himself how her pack would react to her visiting an outsider. Would they hunt him down? Would she leave for him? No. She needed the safety of her pack. He would never ask that of her.

Speech
Thought

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-17-2014, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2014, 07:50 AM by Misha.)

"My casanova," she would say the words in a whisper as he would melt under her when she nuzzled him. She had missed him, a lot. His soft, warm touch against her body brought a sense of happiness to the fae. She smiled softly. Was she falling for him? Possibly, and it was a hard one.
"I missed you, Casanova. Did you miss your Princess?" She would ask in a soft, melodic tone. She would nuzzle her face into his chest, sniffing his scent, making it a permanent memory into her soul. The Casanova and the Princess layed in the moonlight.

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-17-2014, 09:42 PM

Yes. Yes. He missed her more than he should. Guilt flooded his body. Oh how should tell her! How he should explain to her - the best thing for this lady would be for him to leave. He knew that, but she had captured him as her prisoner and he would obey her every demand until she forced him to leave. And even afterward, he would probably follow her without her knowing to ensure her safety. Yes. He would be as the stars and watch over her and guide her in life from afar.

Yes. I have searched for you more than you know. Truths in his words. Following her perfume until he could no longer track it. Then returning to the ship in which they met in hopes of her return. And she did. She returned for him.

Winter pressed his body closer to hers. The warmth the two shared felt nice in the wintry terrain. Their foggy breath intertwined creating one single breath of air. Their bodies melted together becoming one. Winter placed his head over her shoulders. What do you wish for in your future? Your dreams?

Speech
Thought

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-17-2014, 10:06 PM

Misha would look at him when he would speak, explaining how he had practically been searching forever for the famed Misha in his thoughts. She felt special to him, and he had already stamped her heart with his paw print- permanently.
"I've searched for you too, Casanova. But, I thought you had left your Princess for another girl, forgetting me completely," Misha would say, sadness lacing her tone. It was true, she had thought that of the male- the casanova to leave with such a short notice and never come to his Princess again.
But alas, he was here now, curled up with Misha under the moonlight. Just like they had been in their first scene. She would smile softly when he would lay his head between her shoulders, thumping her tail against the snow happily. "What do I want in life? Well, happiness would be nice. But, love would be the best of all.. To be loved for who I am," the brown woman would say in a soft voice, looking up to the stars as she waited for his response.

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-17-2014, 11:09 PM

When she spoke of her worried words of him leaving for another it created a tense sensation within his stomach. Would he ever hurt her like that? Possibly. But never purposely to hurt her. Without thinking - his impulsive, roguish nature. Ah, but he would try hard not to harm her heart. He did not wish to see pain in those sapphire blue eyes - especially pain in which he would have inflicted.

It's nice to have dreams. It gives us a purpose. . . A reason to live even though our life can be unforgivably terrible at times. My dreams? Well. . . to see all of the world. To mean something to somebody and maybe eventually a home. . . His words trailed off as thoughts rattled throughout his mind, then he continued. How will your pack react to you and I?

Winter caressed her cheek with his tongue. Yes. He would keep her safe and do his best to keep her heart safe. Though, she would have to be patient. For being tied down will take some time. It's overwriting all that he knew.

Speech
Thought

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-18-2014, 07:36 AM

{OOC; Sorry I fell asleep last night, I felt really sick and couldn't reply. Good thing is I feel better to reply now :D}
Misha would look at the stars and continue to listen to him speak, his soft voice and french accent almost like a lullaby to her. He would ask of her pack, and how they might possibly react to her and the male. "Well, there are outside relationships, it is not uncommon for wolves to do that. And it had seemed that the my Queen had no trouble with it, they are very nice wolves." She would say with a soft smile, blushing softly as he caressed her cheek with a small kiss. Misha would giggle and smile, looking up at the stars once again. "Wisha," she would whisper out softly, in one syllable. "Ahh, but maybe I like the Princess and the Casanova better, what do you think, Winter?" She would ask softly, looking at him with a smile.

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-18-2014, 03:13 PM

ooc; no worries. glad you feel better!

Time ticked on and a new dawn had began to peak on the horizon. Though, the sun had yet to make an appearance. Silver simply made itself known to the world as it began to take over the navy blue hues of night. Silver in which consumed the Eastern stars. Nights. . . they were much shorter in the north and the pair would soon share their first sunrise together.

Winter was glad to hear such relationships were allowed. How he would despise watching over his shoulder every living moment. Nice wolves? He did not believe such a thing. Nice wolves would never enslave another, forcing them to a duty - forcing them to obey their higher ranked government. Else punishment would be done or they would be cast out. A family, real friends, would never punish or abandon each other.

A smile expanded across his face when she played with their names in such a wondrous way - Wisha. It was suitable. Suitable beyond words. Though, he loved how her words wrapped around Casanova. Wisha. Wisha-pon a star, how I want to be where you are. Up above in a world so high, stars will be my eagle eye. Keeping you safe when scared or alone, they will remind you my heart - you own. Winter laughed a bit afterwards. He changed the words of a song his adopted mother had sung to him so many times - turning it into a simple rhyme he thought she would find adorable.

Winter pressed his face into her fur, taking in her perfume. For when they parted ways again, it may be some time before they saw each other. He had a kingdom to watch after and she a pack. Life in which pulled them apart in distance but never at heart. Winter place one paw over her at the shoulders and pulled her closer to his body - as close as possible. Did he love her? Yes. Why pulled him to her? He was unsure. But we never choose when and how we fall in love.

Speech
Thought

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-18-2014, 03:46 PM

A smile would tug at her ebony lips when he would chant a poem in his french lullaby, the lyrics tugging on her heart strings. "Oh Winter- you are dawn, a fresh start to the day. You are day and I am night. We find each other in the dusk delight. When it's not too bright nor dark- it's just right." She would say in a soft melodic chord, nuzzling her face into the soft velvety fur of the male's chest and upper neck. She would close her eyes, feeling the warmth of sun rays on her coat, knowing it would make her red and brown russet pelt dance with color from the morning sun. It happened at dawn and at sunset, the sun sprinkling her coat and making her pelt dance with a firey red orange.
She would continue to sniff in his scent, his aura being filled within her nostrils. Her cute little black nose nuzzled itself deeper into his coat, moving and sniffing his chest, tickling the male softly with her cold nose.

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-18-2014, 07:24 PM

It thrilled Winter to please her so. Understanding these feelings - it was impossible. Deep inside he wished to deny that he loved her and cared for her. Would she hurt him? That is a possibility; however, we cannot let our lives be ruled by fear. He must enjoy these moments while they last for tomorrow is never guaranteed. Each day must be savored and sprinkled with laughter because this life may be the only life we are ever granted.

Winter listened to her words that followed his. Ah, he loved to hear those words sing out to him. It sounded more beautiful than a thousand angels. Misha was an angel - an earthly angel with no halo and invisible wings. The now peaking sun shed its light upon her pelt making her colors outshine gold. This was the first time he had set eyes upon her in the hours of day.

Thoughts of his past swirled through his mind - he should tell her. He should let her know of his baggage. The truth of his lying habits and disloyalty should be known to her. Ah, but he did not wish to scare her away for he loved her with all of his tainted little heart. He would try not to hurt her, though, one cannot simply change overnight. He needed her to help guide him in the ways of love. To be patient and understanding. But not now. . . not this day.

Winter raised his frame off the ground and then gave her tail a playful tug - following was a happy "yip" that echoed throughout the terrain. Sleep? Yes. He was sleepy after staying up with his princess all night; however, he could sleep while they were apart. Sleep would make the distance all the more bearable. Winter wanted to spend every moment of this morning with her before he must return to his kingdom. Leaving them for long was not optional - they needed him and Dusk to hunt. So, with this day - he would savor it and cherish it and forever engrave it into his soul. He wanted it to be perfect.

Speech
Thought

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-18-2014, 07:39 PM

She would watch the male as he would get up, gasping as he pulled her tail with a tug of his teeth. "Uhh, Casanova, you're going to tousle your Princess's perfect coat!" She would say in a broken tone, trying to sound serious as she chased him.
She never wanted this moment to end, and her pack seemed free of worries for now. She cared for the male, much more than she cared for her own safety or even having a home.. If her heart would ache from his departing too much, she could always.. Leave the Tortuga pack. The home she had always known, throwing it all away for a boy.. A boy she loved.

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-18-2014, 08:22 PM

Winter grinned with her words. That just means I get to gently kiss each hair back into its proper place. He pranced around her cheerfully - wagging his docked tail in pure bliss. Winter nipped the lady's ear gently and then ran from her as she began chasing him.

Winter stopped quickly as they continued their game - facing the in her direction. He reared up on his hind legs and wrapped his forelimbs around her neck. Gently he whispered into her ear - his warm breath tickling her fur as it blew over it gently. I love you more than my own life. He kissed her softly once more with his tongue, running it over her delicate nose. He then rubbed his body against her in circles like a hungry house could would its human. Stopping his circles after two rounds, ending at her right side. He then rested his head upon her back and listened to her every heartbeat. Matching his own breathing rhythm to hers. Together - they were not two, but one individual soul.

Speech
Thought

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-18-2014, 08:50 PM
Misha would blush deeply, her pale cheeks becoming a soft rosy red when he rang out his words, singing to her how he would have to kiss each hair of her's gently back into it's proper place. His words were a tease to her, a soft and playful growl escaping her ebony lips.
"And if you do just that, you'll have to mess my coat up once again so that you can simply kiss every hair back in it's proper place," Misha would say in a soft tone, melodic chord ringing out to him. All that would happen next would be a blur to Misha, but she would remember it in her heart forever.

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-18-2014, 09:33 PM

A warm laughed rumbled in the dainty wolf's throat - seductive. He nipped her neck gently a few times, allowing his fangs to tickle the top of her flesh. Slowly, he moved his way toward her ear, but never allowing his face to disconnect from her body. His head brushing slowly against her fiery pelt. He closed his eyes and cherished everything about her. The way her fur felt, her smell, her voice as it rung out to him.
But then it wouldn't be quite as special, would it?

From her ear, he touched his nose to hers gently and then licked her maw with his tongue. He then made one more full circle around his princess taking in all of her beauty. Did she have any idea how beautiful she was beneath the sun? Ah, he then nipped her flank as he made his circle and then stopped in front of her - the two now face-to-face. You are absolutely beautiful.

Speech
Thought

Love Like Winter by AFI on Grooveshark

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-18-2014, 10:06 PM

She would growl softly as the casanova would drag his teeth along her scruff, a soft moan escaping her ebony lips as he teased the nape of her neck with his ivory fangs.
"It's not nice to tease your Princess like that, Casanova," the brown woman would say with a seductive purr, spinning around as she faced him, hips swiveling as she would tug his ear, pulling him closer to her. "Follow me," she would whisper softly to him, her words meant for him and only him. She would get up and leave the S.S. Antiox with her tail waving in the air, her aroma trailing behind her as she expected him to follow.