Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
06-24-2014, 04:28 PM

The white male had been on her mind a considerable amount since they'd gone their seperate ways. She had found her parents and one of her brothers, she should have been happy. At least content.. right? Still she felt disconnected from them, and her mind would constantly wander to the young male called Soliloquy. She knew where her family was staying, she knew how to get back to them when she would be in need of them again. They would be her safe haven, the place to go when she got into trouble, for now her adventurous spirit could and would not be contained.
She would half hope to find the man who had offered his warmth to her but weeks ago. She would let her delicate paws take her where ever they wished, she was not done seeing the world yet. Those same tiny paws would leave little foot print upon the black sand beach. The chilly sea wind playing with her russet fur. She would walk like the princess she was, head and tail held high as her golden rimmed eyes would take in the coming sunset.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
06-24-2014, 04:43 PM

Scorpion had kids. Soliloquy was no idiot he had known that the moment was coming though it had definitely been easier to ignore when his brother had been ill and Othello had ran from the lands. Now she was back and whilst he had gotten over his initial dislike of the fact she was under Scorpion's watchful gaze the majority of the time, now that the kids had been born suddenly things seemed a little worse again. Where he had once gotten his brother's attention, learnt from him, he knew now that those little brats were going to take up even more of Scorpion's time than they had in Othello's womb.

And so once more he had sought the comfort of the world beyond Covari borders. Something would surely turn up for him; Isolde had been a wonderful distraction upon their first meeting whilst it had of course been rather uneventful really the pretty russet girl had certainly still played upon his mind. And of course now he would see her before him as he wandered along. A smirk would form upon his lips for a moment, pleased with the turn of events and now he would venture forwards to join her. "Hello there." He would comment, stepping to her side. She looked rather different to the shivering form he'd last seen though still very attractive.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
06-24-2014, 05:03 PM

The elegant girl would continue along the beach's soft sands. Her mind preoccupied as another would come upon her. Long silken tail would brush her back as her leisurely stroll would bring her to the right place at the right time. She wouldn't expect the sudden sound of paw steps behind her, and as the voiced reached her ears the girl would turn to find the one on her mind had materialized before her. "Hello there." She would find a shy smile turning up her dainty lips, "Hi." Her voice was much less shaky than it had been upon their first meeting. He would be by her side in a quick manner, golden rimmed eyes would shift to catch his own gaze. A slight bit of surprise would dance within her earthy tones orbs, she was unsure how to address him now. Her young form becoming a bit awkward as her feet continued to carry her on. "Um, how are you?" She didn't want him to go, and would try to keep him with her by starting up a conversation in a rather boring manner.

"Speech"

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
06-26-2014, 05:25 PM

To be completely truthful there wasn't too much of a challenge in achieving her wish to keep Soliloquy around for a bit, in fact she had succeeded before she had even begun. The young Destruction had no plans of leaving now, not that he had any better place to be right now anyway. He barely knew her still, though he certainly enjoyed Isolde's company and more time with her would certainly be welcomed.

She would respond in a simple manner and expand with a rather ordinary question. The conversation certainly didn't seem set to be a particularly exciting one so far though it wouldn't disappoint Soliloquy at all for now, their first meeting after all hadn't exactly had much of a thrilling conversation. "I am well." He responded simply, the smile still upon his face, he was certainly feeling better now perhaps he should have made such a comment as cheesy as it may have been though the thought didn't cross his mind. "And how are you?"

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
06-29-2014, 11:36 AM

Their last meeting had been rather uneventful, but he had saved her from the possibility of freezing, and that had been enough to arouse her interest in him. She found her mind wandering to his handsome face more than she'd ever expected, no one had found their way into her mind like that. She'd feel her lips peel up slightly into an amused grin as her russet paws continued to carry her lazily down the beach.
As her little question would start of the conversation Soliloquy would easily deflect it back to her, the sounds of his voice causing her cheeks to flush slightly. Her gold rimmed eyes would glance to his features, and seeing his smile would only cause her to feel more flustered. She had no experience with boys outside of her brothers, and most of the time they were more annoying than good company. "I'm well. My mother found me, not long after you had to get back to Covari." She wasn't sure if she'd even told him about her family situation, but obviously at their last meeting she'd been very much alone. "I hadn't seen her or any of my family in so long.." She wasn't sure of the appropriateness of a such a conversation, but the reason for her wellness had been her mother's return to her life.

"Speech"

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
06-29-2014, 01:15 PM

A hero. She may not have actually used those exact words or even said anything along those lines out loud though Soliloquy would proudly lay claim to that title the moment that she did. For now he would silently walk alongside her as they travelled along the beach, listening to her words though he wasn't sure that he could fully relate to her experiences with family.

He was certainly closer to his mother than his father, Adrenaline had died in the early stages of his life and he only knew the man through the things the rest of his family told him. His mother wasn't someone that he looked on quite so fondly either though, his biggest role model had been Scorpion for as long as he could recall. He was certainly loyal to his fellow Destructions albeit it some more than others though the relationship could only be described as strained with some members of the family.

As for what to say to her, well he didn't really find he had much to say. He wasn't about to delve into his own personal life too much nor had she really included much space for him to speak upon the current topic of her family. They knew so little about each other though it wouldn't stop this growing attraction it seemed, certainly not for Soliloquy anyway, he still wished to keep her around. Could her family be a bit of a spanner in the works to achieving that goal? He hoped not, he would try to find out as subtly as he could. "But you've left her again?" He questioned, it certainly seemed to be the case given that she wasn't here with Isolde now.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
07-07-2014, 10:01 PM

To say their family life was different was an understatement, the two probably couldn't have come from more different backgrounds. She of course couldn't and did not know this, but she would tell him of her mother anyway. Epiphron was always such a strong woman, Isolde had a lot to live up to. She had obviously shared quite a bit of information with him, but it was nothing he couldn't guess. When they'd first met her mother's scent had long faded from her pelt. He would mostly be rather quiet, not really divulging anything about himself as he would simply state, "But you've left her again?" She would ponder for a moment as they walked, slowly coming to a stop as she looked to her paws. "She's not here is she? I usually find my way back to her at night though." Not that she wanted to tonight. She liked Soliloquy's presence, maybe they could dance on the beach in the moonlight together. But wait.. Why was he asking who she was with anyway?

"Speech"

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
07-08-2014, 01:18 PM

He was loyal to his family though Soliloquy didn't feel much like talking about them, not even Scorpion would have a mention. To be honest a part of him wouldn't be too surprised if somehow Scorpion could ruin all of this before anything even happened, stealing Isolde for himself. Of course his brother wouldn't be so selfish and cruel to him, though right now the boy couldn't help but feel it could actually still happen. That being said though at some point he hoped to bring her to Covari, where she could be his own little prize.

Isolde would respond with a rhetorical question. "It seems she isn't." He answered all the same. "So, just you and me for now." He would comment, his words certainly avoiding the threatening light they could be interpreted in. His intention certainly wasn't to scare the girl after all, he was merely stating an observation.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
07-14-2014, 09:04 PM

She knew not what the future might have in store if she and Soliloquy were to keep seeing each other, really she knew nothing about the man and yet she would innocently place so much trust in him. At that moment though she would let ignorance be bliss and would only think to please her eyes as she watched him trot beside her from the corner of her graze. "It seems she isn't. So, just you and me for now." The comment could have been construed as foreboding, but she wouldn't even think. She found it rather cute. Isolde would finally slow, her dainty feet sinking slightly in the midnight sand as she swivel to look at the boy properly. For just a fraction of a second she would be reminded os Pandora as she asked the question, "for now? Did you plan on inviting friends on our date?" her voice innocent as her gold rimmed eyes would look up at him mischievously.

"Speech"

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
07-17-2014, 03:12 PM

Soliloquy knew what he wanted though knew not how to get there just yet. He would work slowly hoping to see a possibility arise at some point though he had a feeling that he somehow needed to find a way to create that opening for himself. Why on earth couldn't these games be easier? Scorpion made them seem so effortless after all, it hardly seemed fair. Things really weren't seeming fair at all to Soliloquy these days though, it wasn't much of a change of pace.

There would be a small glimmer of hope however as Isolde spoke once more, enquiring as to whether he would be bringing anyone else along on their date. How to play this card he wondered? Certainly not question as to whether it was a date, he needed to be more confident for a start he supposed. "Of course I wouldn't." He would respond simply. "You are all I need right now." Hopefully that sounded ok, he would try to remain sure of himself regardless.