A little wiser now (ARIETTE)

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-18-2014, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2014, 07:31 PM by Elli.)
Short starter for Ariette <3

[Image: O2SqJTo.png]

The girl had been wandering with a mission though she was not particularly motivated to stick to her task. She was searching to stock up on horsetail and alfalfa. Her stores had been mostly depleted because of the plague that had swept through the lands of Alacritia. The reddish brown fae had made her way around the caverns to see if she could find anything. Though truthfully she just needed to think about things for a minute. "I just wanna be a little wiser with my life but not my soul for I do not care." She sang to herself softly as she continued through the cave. Everything was peaceful.

[Image: p6FO9J3.png]

Ariette

gems
size
build
player
07-18-2014, 07:51 PM

The jutted land; the entire beauty surrounding the place was absolutely magnificent. Lavender pools would scan the tainted walls, small light peeling through the rocks and entrance. It was interesting in her perspective; curiosity alit through her eyes as she looked at the artistic designs. Some were dimmed, some vibrant, and some barely visible, though one stood out in particular. A wooly creature with tusks and a rather long appendage coming from where it's nose would be. She could remember parts of her short history of stories her Mother used to tell her, a mammoth. A large creature that used to travel these parts of land thousands of years ago. Along side it was a human; she could tell this by a it standing on two legs, though it's legs were slouched down as if it was about to throw something. Ears flattening against her head as her gaze wandered to a stick with a sharp triangle item on the edge. Next to the human was a canine like creature launching up to bite at the large creature. These pictures could tell of the past better then anyone else could. One thing she was sure of. Her attention drawled on as pictures danced the edged walls before being diminished as a soft feminine voice swallowed the once known silence. "I just wanna be a little wiser with my life but not my soul for I do not care." She listened with interest but no words left her lips until the woman was finished with her song. Clearing her throat to let her know she was not alone, she stepped from the shadows; her small frame appealing to before she let her tail sway forth and fro in a peaceful assurance that she meant no harm. "You have a pretty voice, miss." She drawled with a innocent, friendly, and open voice.

"Talk" "You" Think