Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-06-2014, 07:22 PM

Garthinaw

The ebony male was new to Ludicael, another pack he knew nothing about and felt uncomfortable in. The only reason he had arrived to this place was because of Song. She was becoming his priority more and more these days, despite not knowing her as well as he would have liked. Add her carrying his babies to boot, and he was set for an old-fashioned shotgun wedding! The mere idea of marriage secretly frightened the man, but he wouldn't say it out loud. Trust was a big deal to Garth, and not having it in a new place was scary enough.
He silently walked around the springs, not really interested in what their purpose was. Large paws left two inch imprints behind, leaving an obvious path behind the massive male. Glacier blue eyes shimmered as he silently observed the settings. Steam rose from nearby springs, filling his fur with droplets that he hadn't intended to catch. Before he knew it, after walking through a mist fog, he was drenched from head to toe in its vapors. Garth gave a sigh and continued to walk without pausing. So much on his mind and he wasn't sure what to do about it all...

speech.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-06-2014, 07:47 PM

Brilliant white paws would carry the delicate she wolf over the golden pools of the springs. Her bicolored gaze would peer through the thickening fog as she took the time to be alone and to think. She was a queen again. Still with out her King. She wondered if she'd ever see him again, Cherokee, but she had already convinced herself of his demise. Her features would shake as she tried to rid herself of those thoughts.
Distraction would come rather easily as she caught the scent of a particularly attractive male. She'd feel the corner of her lip pull back as she smiled, ready to search him out. He wasn't too far ahead, but her hips were a bit stiff and her stride was much shorter than his. There would be an amount of time that would pass before she caught a stronger whiff and the sound of his steps. She'd call out to him with a whine, hoping to grab his attention.

"Speech" Think "You"

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-06-2014, 08:10 PM

Garth had been so lost in his thoughts that he hadn't paid attention the scents around him. His fog remained present in his mind as he continued to walk past the rising moisture around his physical frame. He was thinking, for the billionth time, about what he was going to do in regards to taking care of Song and their unborn children. Trust was still an issue, even though he could faintly feel it between them. All he needed was time...
A whine not too far from where he walked reached his white ears. Realization kicked him back to reality and he immediately imagined Song in his mind. Slowly, he turned his head to look back and he saw the radiant form of the white wolf behind him. Heart rate began to skip and his mind became clearer than it had been in weeks. She looked so beautiful, so innocent, so unworthy of his attention and desires. Lust would not follow the list of emotions this time. Instead, only happiness and the desire to want her as his and his alone rose in his throat.
Garth didn't waste time in turning around to approach her. Large frame took only a few steps towards her, leaving a few inches between them. Glacial blue eyes twinkled down at her bi-colored gaze and he felt a warm smile appear on his lips. Words could not be expressed, so a soft bark left his mouth and a few pushes of his paws into the ground were all that came from his massive body. Tail gently swept behind him before he licked the air between them, lightly touching the edge of her nose.

Speech,

Awesome pic by Shelby <3

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-07-2014, 08:57 AM

His large form would quickly turn to face her as she made her presence known, the toothy grin on her features brightening at seeing his face. In just a few short strides he'd be at her side, coming within inches of touching her his grin would mirror her own. A sound of joy would leave his lips and as his tail swished through the air hers would join him. He?d give her a whisper of a kiss in greeting and she?d giggle lightly.
She hoped he?d been getting along well enough so far, she knew she?d been dragging him all over Alacritis. Their relationship was never supposed to be like this, but she couldn?t say she didn?t enjoy his company or his soft touch. She enjoyed his attentions, affection, and how handsome he was. It was easy to forget about an ex-husband when Garth was around.
Her own purr of joy would accompany his bark as she resisted the urge to throw herself into his embrace. With only a few inches separating them she found herself unable to resist for long and would slowly let her weight lean into his side. A soft contented sigh would cascade from her lips as her body relaxed at his touch, "hey you," she?d start with quiet tones, "how?s your day been?" She didn?t want to leave him to her family, but since her return she?d been more busy than she?d ever thought to anticipate. "I?m glad my family hasn?t scared you off."

"Speech" Think "You"

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-08-2014, 10:40 AM

He watched her she leaned into his side after only being beside him for a few seconds. Garth lightly shook his head with amusement as she sighed and then broke the silence with her sweet words. She inquired about his day and he honestly replied. "I will be honest," he began, tones soft and deep, "it didn't start out smoothly. A lot of stuff has been running around in my mind..." If she was curious about his thoughts, he would tell her about those, too.
An eyebrow silently rose over his left opt as she voiced her hidden apologies about him literally being thrown to the wolves. Massive paws began to move, indicating that he wanted to walk with her next to him. Tail idly remained wrapped around hers as they began to move across the unseen trail through the springs. "They haven't approached me since my arrival, but why would they?" He didn't know her family, nor did they know him. "I feel isolated, but then again, I'm the newest one to Ludicael...an unexpected turn of events, I must say."

Speech,

Awesome pic by Shelby <3

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-08-2014, 07:51 PM

She?d perk her ears at his voice but she?d keep her features buries in his neck, she found she enjoyed his affections too much. His words were smooth, he?d easily tell her of his troubled mind. He?d trail off, leaving room for her to inquire more deeply and she would. "Like what? Anything I can do to ease your worries?" She?d nuzzle him then, kissing his neck sweetly.
He?d move again, urging her to follow him on a walk. Of course she?d follow, her side staying at his shoulder as his giant form towered over her. He?d entwine their tails and she?d smile absently, completely engrossed with him. He?d answer her question about the family, none had come to meet him yet. Hopefully that would be remedied after the next meeting. "I hope you?ve not found it too difficult a transition. I just want you to be comfortable." Her mind would drift back to some more news she thought he needed to know. "I was going to wait a while longer to tell you this," she?d start, "But since we?re talking serious I should tell you now. Garthinaw, I?m the Queen of Ludicael."

"Speech" Think "You"

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-09-2014, 12:13 PM

Garthinaw

"I don't know, I surely hope so," he replied, tones remaining soft. His steps remained slow as he continued to spill his thoughts to her. "We don't know each other that well, even after sleeping together and you being pregnant with our children...I want to build on that, simply because we need to have that foundation before our children arrive..." Slowly, his tail slipped from hers and he gave a sigh. "Song, I don't want to be those couples that be together for the children and not for each other...I want to be with you, because I want to be with you." His eyes looked over to her and he gave a gentle smile. "We have a good beginning to that, though, and that gives me hope that we will grow to become very close..."
The tone changed in the white female as she voiced her seriousness about Ludicael. She was not just a ranking member, but the ruler. Garth's eyebrows rose and he nervously cleared his throat. "Um...what?" was his first couple of words. He blinked a few times in surprise as he watched her break the news to him. "You're...royalty?" Garth had endured royalty before. When he was still with Dezui, she had been Beta to their pack and he didn't mind it then. Now, however, was a different outline involving different wolves. For a minute, he wasn't sure what to say. Finally, he broke his gaze from her and looked at the ground in front of him. "I had...no idea..."

speech.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-13-2014, 02:09 PM

He?d explain himself to her eloquently, his words quite similar to what she was thinking and felt internally. They didn?t know each other well, that was very much true, yet still they were expecting their first litter. She wondered if he?d had any children prior to this point, she had ten.. nine now. She?d mentally shake her features to get sad thoughts of Descant from her head. As he continued she was thrilled to hear further that he wanted her, not just because they?d created life together. Every word he spoke would only draw her closer, he was completely right. "I couldn?t have said it better, Garth." She?d nuzzle him shortly before making the announcement she?d originally needed to tell him.
He was curious, and astounded. Surprise was easy to hear in his words and see on his face as he blinked at her. Eventually becoming rather solemn taking his eyes from her own. He?d not had any idea. She?d smile though, scooting closer to him and pushing her head underneath his chin. "This doesn?t change anything Garth, I still want to get to know you, and I still want to raise this child with you. The only difference is I?ll have a few more responsibilities." Her voice was a comforting whisper as she nuzzled into his dark fur.

"Speech" Think "You"

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-13-2014, 03:16 PM

Song relayed the information to him about their future together. She still wanted to get to know him and raise their children as a couple. A smile crossed his face after she said that her shoulders would carry more responsibilities. Relief seeped into his facial features after she confirmed her desires for their plans. Nothing was set in stone, but everything that was in the air seemed to start organizing...and that was what he needed.
"I don't mind you being Queen, Song. I am not worried about you with the responsibilities. I just don't want everything to become so overwhelming. If there is anything I can help you with, don't hesitate to ask." He gave her a reassuring nuzzle, eyes closing as he breathed in her scent. "We will work things out, no matter what life tosses in our direction."

Speaking

Table by Lu
[Image: jZBCock.png]

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-15-2014, 07:59 AM

She didn?t know what kinf of future she had planned with Garth, if there even was a real one. He was the father of her children and he had saved her life no questions asked. How could she not want him in her life? He made her smile, he made her feel good about herself, and most of all he offered her an outlook on the world that she thought she?d lost all together. He was her rock if she decided to admit it or not. She wouldn?t compare him to Cherokee, but he was incredibly special to her and if he said good bye she wasn?t sure how well she?d handle it.
He?d continue, flushing her worries away and offering his support in her endeavors. He?d offer her a nuzzle and she?d give him a kiss, she wasn?t sure if he realized how much she needed this support, how much it meant to her. She wasn?t ready to share her throne with another yet, but she would certainly lean on him when time were tough. "You?re amazing Garthinaw, I?m glad fate has brought me to you."

"Speech" Think "You"

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-15-2014, 11:24 AM

Her facial expression changed when he reassured her, something he knew was a good sign. Having her worry would add stress to the babies in her womb and in general, he didn't like seeing her upset. Her muscles relaxed and he could tell that she wasn't as worried as before. His smile became wider because of it.
She gave him a kiss and the large male gave a gruff bark. It wasn't a loud one, just meant for her to hear. Song's next words made his eyes widen in slight surprise. She was happy that fate had brought them together. Surprise turned into happiness and he gently bumped her shoulder with his broad arm. "You don't know how my life's road has started to turn because of you, Song. I'm glad that I was brought to you.."

Speech
Table by Lu
[Image: jZBCock.png]