ardent

The Moon Shines Like A Gem In Your Eyes

Tallulah

gems
size
build
player
08-10-2014, 04:08 PM
The gold and cr?me fae approached the Moontouched Cliffs. The moon was large and it seemed as if it was low enough that you could touch it with your paws. Her eyes shimmered like topaz gems, the smell of the trees and grass that were close to the cliffs erupted into her nostrils. A smile came across her face. Tallulah smiled and closed her eyes, her breathing steady and her heartbeat calm. Every time she would see some place as beautiful as this, she would be calm and composed, as if not a care in the world came into her mind.

"Man, this place is surely beautiful. Wish I could be here forever," she would think to herself. Everything was perfect. The dame sat upon her haunches, everything was perfect. The sounds of the owls hooting and the crows cawing were surely beautiful and peaceful. Though, everything was lonely for she was young and it was only recent that she had left her home. She was never used to being alone and wished she could spend this scene with someone else.

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-10-2014, 04:39 PM

Garthinaw

He needed a break from the awkward atmosphere of Ludicael. The black male felt like he was floating in a different world, unsure of where to plant his paws. Without Song consistently being there, he felt awkward and unprepared for her family. After sharing a lunch with her, he had decided to get some fresh air and be back before too late. It was a good thing he did.
His large paws carried him across unfamiliar land, his mind silently prayed he wound end up in a better area. The cliffs called his name and he was astounded that he had ended up there. Glacial blue eyes twinkled upward as he gazed at the trail he needed to overcome before claiming the mountain top. A snort left him and he padded towards the massive buildup of rocks. He could do it, easy.
After about three minutes, the male found himself at the top of the cliff. The moon had already risen and he was okay with how dark it had gotten. Slowly, he looked around and saw a stranger not too far from him. "Oh...hello." He watched her with curiosity, keeping his distance from her. "I...didn't expect anyone else up here."

speech.

Tallulah

gems
size
build
player
08-10-2014, 04:49 PM
The fae looked to him, eyes showing kindness as she had turned to meet his glacial blue optics. The night sky made him appear as if he were a shadow, but when the moon touched him, his fur appeared as an ash grey. He smelled of a pack, and even another fae. He seemed kind enough as she spoke in a calm and gentle tone, her voice medium high. She was still two years old, so she was young and slightly inexperienced about everything.

"No worries, Sir, please sit," she would say as she looked at the moon, the light surrounding her with it's beauty. "My name's Tallulah, as you can probably tell I am a rogue, been that way for a couple months," she would say as she wrapped her tail around her haunches, head down slightly but her eyes stayed focused on the moon for a couple minutes before looking to the brute that had decided to join her. "What is your name?"