Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-07-2014, 04:29 PM

She?d let her feet carry her back from leaving the two babies with Crucifix, he?d said he wanted some time with them and she needed some alone time with Alpine. They were not together very long before they?d been bestowed the responsibility of their children. She loved them more than anything, but having just a little bit of time with Alpine was too much to resist. As she found her way back to their den there was a skip in her step.
She didn?t know if he?d be there yet, he?d been gone when she awoke and as a surprise she took the children to her brother. There was a smile on her features as she took in the sight of their den, her brilliant eyes searching for the form of her true love. They had some time to catch up on.

""

Alpine

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
Glacier
08-07-2014, 04:57 PM

Alpine was currenly in a state of mental breakdown. He had slipped out early to grab his family a nice breakfast when they woke up, it had taken him a while to track down and take down two rabbits and they dangled from his jaws as he lopped back home. They would drop to the door outside the den as he realised no one was home ? no Twig, no kids! The boy would go into the den to ensure their weren't any little ones hiding in the corners and come out again in defeat. Had the kids run off? Had something happened? They should be here shouldn't they! Just as he was about to raise his head and howl there she would come. In all her splender she would strole about the corner like there where no worries in the world. Her eyes would search until they found him and for a heartbeat he forgot to breath.

Just like that, in that moment he fell in love with her all over again. A silly grin would touch his face and he would bound forward and in the wolf way of sweeping her off her feet would settle himself beside her and bury his head against her neck. ?Hey Twig..? he said, his voice soft and gentle, his breath against her coat. ?Did you lose our children already??

"Speech"

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-07-2014, 06:08 PM

She would see him as she came around the trees, He looked almost worried as he sat by two, what she would assume were, breakfast rabbits. Slate backed ears would perk forward at the food and her heartbeat would increase at the sight of him. She?d smile shyly as her paws drew her near her mate. He would wear a silly grin as he met her halfway, suddenly she was no longer supporting her own weight as Alpine gathered her up and formed around her. She?d gasp and giggle as he nuzzled her deeply, she?d return the needy touch as he finally greeted her. "Hello to you!" There was an obvious happiness in her vocals as he went on to ask about Faun and Solor indirectly. "Children? What children?" her voice was innocent as she kissed him, her tail thumping against the earth in visual contentedness.

""

Alpine

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
Glacier
08-07-2014, 06:17 PM

The brute had drawn her into an embrace and the gasp and giggle that ensued made it worth while. He continued to nuzzle his head about her neck where he had first buried it as she spoke. He would softly at her innocent words. ?What children indeed? he laughed, she was clearly unworried at utterly at peace, that told him all he needed to know that the children where fine. She would kiss him and the beat of her tail was like the rythem of their hearts and he aligned the beat of his own tail with hers, as he imagined their hearts must be.

?Lets escape well we still can, then? he said in a stage whisper and would pull away, drawing her with him with his muzzle before moving to scoop up the rabbits in his jaws again. This was the most perfect opportunity he could think of to show her, through a mouthful of rabbits he would say. ? come on? and with a boyish grin would turn from her and loop off into the forest. He would keep a light pace until he reached the lake that stretched out across the border of the territory. He would move off to where the lake and river touched. Here, on their side a rise could be found with a soft bed of grass that grew bountiful upon its top. He would settle down here and place the rabbits before him. From this spot they could see far out across the lake and the shimmering gold from the sun made the sight a splendour, and a perfect picnic place for the two.

-

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-07-2014, 07:59 PM

His affection was very much welcome, she didn?t receive quite as much of it as she wanted with having to share him with their babies. His answer would draw forth a giggle as he too would play along with her facade. She?d nibble his fur adoringly, noticing the same beat of his tail and her heart would swell. She still didn?t quite believe how much she really loved him. Or how thankful she was to have him belong to her.
He?d continue even further, making the bold decision to escape from there. She found no quarrels with an empty den but she also wasn?t about to deny him anything. Her dark paws would lift her from the earth as she nuzzled her mate. She?d smile as he lifted his prey from the ground, leading her off and away from the den. He?d lead her to a more perfect environment, lush green grass carpeted the bank of the river. The length was perfect and her toes would find comfort in the delicate blades. Alpine would arrange their breakfast before him, and she woulf easily find herself a comfortable place beside him.
She?d sigh contentedly as her form slipped to the ground, she?d lean into her mate?s side as her vibrant violet gaze peered out over the clear water. It was beautiful, and he was completely right it was perfect. "What a wonderful place to enjoy my meal with you." she?d comment softly as she kissed his cheek lovingly. She could already tell how wonderful the day would be.

""

Alpine

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
Glacier
08-07-2014, 08:40 PM

Twig would lay down beside him on the sun warmed grass and the boy couldn't think of a more perfect moment. His Twig, his dear sweet Twig had given him a whole new life, and children. It was entirely for her that he had joined the pack of her brother and the boy held no regrets. He could see Crucifix also loved their children and would give them only the best within his pack, he shared a den with his beloved and their little ones. Everything was.. everything was perfect. She would nuzzle against him and he would lean into her touch with a happy sigh.

He wanted nothing else in the world but her, she was his everything. His eyes would flash with thought and he would very gently pull away from her. He would take a few steps away before going down on all four knees and looking up at her with big eyes. ?My Twig, my Sweet Twig. I know I have asked this of you before, but that we are in a place that we sha'll call home I want to set this in stone. Will you marry my, sweet Twig? Will you marry me, under your Brothers rule and be mine forever?? his last words came out husky, soft, barely spoken.

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-08-2014, 07:13 AM

She really didn?t know where she would be without her Alpine, dead maybe? She?d lost much of her will to fight through life after the loss of Fern, and then the loss of Themisto. She?d been hit hard over the past year. Losing her mother had been difficult enough, but to add two more losses and she had been ready to give up. Alpine had shown a light on her life though, he?d given her a reason to continue, and he?d provided her with a means for a family. She could forget about the bad things and focus on him and their two young children.
Today though, today was all for him. She?d spent no alone time with Alpine since she?d given birth, now was a chance for them to catch up. Her life seemed perfect, she couldn?t complain about anything. She?d try to continue nuzzling against him, but his form would move away from her. Ears would fold back slightly as she watched him with curiosity. Sinserity would shine on his face as he looked up to, without even thinking he?d drop to his knees and propose marriage once again. Her eyes would grow misty as her draw dropped, her features would light up as she scrambled to embrace his gentlemanly form. ?Of course Alpine! I?ve said it before and I wont change my mind now.? features were buried in his neck at that time, her paws trying to wrap around his shoulders to somehow bring him even closer.

Alpine

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
Glacier
08-08-2014, 06:05 PM

Alpine couldn't help but hold his breath in the moment, he wantd to do this right it had to be perfect for her, a time that she could always remember. He knew that it was normally marriage, then children but perhaps in their circumstance it would not bother her that now would be the perfect chance and moment for this. He had asked once before and she had agreed, indeed he already considered himself married. He asked again now so that she could have the moment, and memory of him kneeling before her asking her to be his forever with the gentle lake before them and the greenery of their little hill around them. He wanted her to have her wedding, to walk down the garden path and stand before the Alphas of the pack they had chosen and to pledge themselves to each-other, for now and for forever.

She would plunge herself forward and a soft gasp would escape, quickly followed by laugher. Her head would be burred in his neck and her paws scrambled to bring herself only closer and he curled his tail up around her and drew her in with his own paws and held her close and tight like nothing in the world could ever exist outside this moment. ?I want to give you the world Twig, and anything you might ever want from it? he whispered.

"Speech"

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-08-2014, 06:45 PM

There was no way in the world that Twig could have even thought about denying him at that moment. More than anything she wanted to officially be called his wife, and say that she was completely his and he was completely hers. Not that she didn?t already feel or think that way, but being married by her brother and alpha would just complete their family. She couldn?t help the excited squeal that left her maw as she embraced Alpine. Her whole world.
He?d hold her close, like he had many times before, but now their love seemed so much more mature. It was pure, and she could feel it from her heart to the tips of her very toes. She was so in love with Alpine, she couldn?t imagine living the rest of her life with anyone else. He really was her entire world and it was evident in how tightly she grasped him. "I just want you, Alpine. Forever."

"Talk" Think "You"

Alpine

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
Glacier
08-19-2014, 01:08 AM

The boys breath was quick and his eyes where brighten excitement for the moment. Perhaps their was a bit of a romantic in his heart, doing his bets to make this moment perfect for this soul mate. Her words where a yes, in the way that they where spoken, telling him that he was all she wanted. He leaned forward, nuzzling against her neck before pulling back and taking a few steps down the water to pull out a gentle golden sunflower he had seen near the water. That in his teeth he would come back to Twig and lay it at her feet before taking a seat beside her. ?Then lets eat and take in the sights, and enjoy our time alone? he said with a chuckle, certain that an alpha and a brother could deal with their kids for a little while. He waited for Twig to dig into the breakfast before he did and allowed his eyes to wonder to the morning skies, the light of the day and the thoughts of the fantastic future laid out before him.

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-27-2014, 11:27 AM

She wondered if he might have actually thought there was a possibility that she would say no. Of course there wasn?t. Before her was her soul mate, she would never be able to deny him. She?d smile in a carefree manner as vibrant orbs watched his subtle retreat. Jaws would part and the pale man would break off a brilliant sunflower dropping the brilliant flower at her paws. She?d smile radiantly at his gift and his words as her maws lowered to her breakfast. She?d sneak glances of him from the corner of her eye, amazed that life would provide her with such a loving husband and children after taking so much away from her.
She?d finish the meal her mate had provided for her, and her gaze would come to fully rest on his pale form. She?d smile adoringly, as memories of all they?d been through would flow through her mind. How?d I get so lucky to have you??

-

Alpine

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
Glacier
08-27-2014, 06:29 PM

It was a perfect day to spend beside his fiance, it was sunny and warm and golden reflecting off the waters before them and they would finish off their meal together in a few satisfying bites. He would feel the gaze of Twig upon him and would turn to look at his mate. He would smile into those deep purple eyes and could see the love she felt for him there, he recognized because he was pretty certain that's exactly how he looked as he stared back at her, utterly fulled with his feelings for her, of true contentment and love and the feeling that this was it, this was his life from now on, which was to be at her side.

His love would ask him how she ended up with him and he couldn't help but chuckle and nuzzle against the side of her neck. ?Your all wrong, my Twig, im the lucky one? he couldn't help but shake his head as he smiled at her, she was the perfect one, and the one that had given him children and a life in her brothers pack. ?Lets make the most of today? he would say, and with that he would jump into the water beside them, attempting to splash as much as possible onto Twig as he did so.