Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-24-2014, 06:42 PM

Large paws would carry him over the territories, his form not stopping to find Soliloqy as he traveled back to the range. This little.. Atka.. needed nourishment, and she was obviously not getting it from her birth mother. As he pushed himself back he couldn?t help but rethink what he?d just done, not that he was going to go and take her back. This was also his child, and he desired her for himself. Thoughts of what Othello would think did not find their way into his mind, he would just walk finding himself taken by the girl in his jaws more with every step.
He would finally arrive at the den he?d left his family in, bright yellow eyes searching for Othello as he made his presence known with a growl. He was back after his scouting mission, and all he?d brought was another mouth to feed.

"Scorpion's Speech"
"Othello's Speech"

Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-24-2014, 07:54 PM

The growl brought the woman's attention to the mouth of the cave, her purple eyes glowing as she greeted Scorpion. It was then that she saw the small bundle in his mouth, her head tilting to the side. She was so small, obviously a new born. Blinking, she padded up to the darker male. "You disappear and bring me a pup?" She questioned, her eyes searching him. Where did this little one come from? Sniffing at the pale bundle, she couldn't pick up any scents off of her, just the scent of the new born bundle. "Where did you find her?" She asked softly. The pups had been weened, but it had been not too long that she would be able to re-milk. But why? Had he found her?

baby you're all I need

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-27-2014, 03:38 PM

He?d easily catch Othello?s attention with his vocalization, her elegant form would slip from the den with evident ease. She had regained her delicate frame once again and he couldn?t help but his eyes roaming her features. She would bring herself close, telling him that he?d disappeared. Another growl would leave his chest as he set the tiny she pup down. "You knew I was scouting." He?d comment roughly, his eyes still perched on his daughter?s gentle features. Othello would sniff her, a question of her history leaving her pale lips. "Her name is Atka. She?s mine." That was all he would disclose, he wondered if she?d take it as he?d claimed her or if she?d realize he had fathered the little girl.

"Scorpion's Speech"
"Othello's Speech"

Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-30-2014, 01:04 PM

Her eyes were teasing, even as he growled at her again. "I wasn't aware that scouting for pups was a thing." She said teasingly, her sniffs and prods on the girl a bit more invasive. That was, until he said that she was his. Othello reeled back as if he had struck her, her jaws opened and yet no sound came out of them. Her pale head shook back and forth, trying to grasp what he was telling her. She knew that they weren't really mates, that he was probably off playing with other females. But she thought she was more special, to the point where he would tell her that he had fathered more pups, not that soon after she gave a very hard birth to his first two young. "Unbelievable." She spat, her lips pulling back into a snarl. She would not deny the pup food, it wasn't her fault that her father couldn't keep it in his pants. "I thought I meant something to you Scorpion, I have dedicated my whole life to you! And you turn around like this and take every tramp that you set your eyes on?" Her words were venom as she took another step back, blinking to refuse the tears that threatened to gather there. She would not cry, she was angry! But her emotions were like the tide, pulling in and out to replace it with yet another feeling. She always knew that Scorpion wasn't one to settle down, but this?

"No, no!" She roared, backing up further. "How dare you?" She seethed, stepping forward, grabbing the girl and backing up into the cave. Yes she would care for the poor helpless girl, but she was raging at this male that stood before her. Without another word she turned around and slipped back into the darkness of the cave, laying down and nuzzling the girl into her soft belly. She had just dried up, but she knew that her instincts would kick in and that she would make milk once more.

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-30-2014, 06:43 PM

maybe i want to do what bunnies do

Othello would respond playfully, but her whole persona would change as he told her of the girl?s lineage. He?d watch her dramatics as she tried to understand what he?d done, obviously becoming distressed about the situation. He?d sigh, but before he could say anymore the woman would spit and snarl at him. He?d growl again, not enjoying the tone she?d find herself using. She?d step away from him, fire dancing in her eyes as she realized that he had not pledged his body solely to her. He?d smirk lightly as he watched her, wondering what made her think that had been the case. He held her more dear than any other woman in the world, was that not enough for her? She would yell, not wanting to believe it. Still, she would possessively grab the young child and return her to the den. He?d sigh, watching as she returned into the cave with Atka. Following the woman he?d curl up behind her, knowing full well that she wouldn?t appreciate it.
He?d brace himself behind her, curling over her delicate frame, she was in no position to move very far. Not with Atka at her breast. "Othello." His words were hushed, but delicate. There wasn?t much else he would or could say but her name. Surely she realized deep down that he would never be loyal like that.

"Speech"

with you if you know what i mean

Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-31-2014, 12:19 PM

She huffed when he settled in behind her, her hackles raising against him. He had her trapped though, with the girl nuzzled in at her belly and him at her back. She growled to let him know that she wasn't happy about it, but she really had little choice. He whispered her name and she tried to hide the shiver that ran down her spine. She always knew that he would never be faithful to just her, and she was silly to dream about it. But oh did she ever dream. She wanted to be his one and only, but that was just simply what it was -- a dream. There was no way in hell that he would settle down, and she had birthed his first litter. Othello at least wanted to know what -- or who -- he was doing. And she wanted to know about the pups. Sighing, her purple eyes slanted up to him in their narrowed state. "What?" She asked softly, her single word hissing between her teeth.

All Othello ever wanted was to be loved by someone and have them by their sides for the rest of their lives. And then she found Scorpion was drawn into his silky web, ever to be freed. She loved Scorpion, and it killed her inside that he would never return that intense emotion. Othello said nothing else to him, just rested her head on her paws and allowed the girl to pull at her stomach, knowing that soon she would be able to feed. That was what she was focusing on now, she was just the bitch to feed his other children. Yes, she loved being a caretaker, but it made her feel like that was her only purpose in his eyes.

baby you're all I need

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-31-2014, 01:43 PM

He?d be greeted by a rather rough growl as he made himself comfortable behind her, the obvious agitation hardly stopping him from surrounding her. He wouldn?t feel anger or irritation towards her, only a strong affection and attachment. He would never be loyal physically but did she realize how much she meant to him? She would stare at him sharply, her word sharp. She would acknowledge him at least, letting him know she was at least willing to hear him out. Did he realize how much she cared for him? Very much so, as the tiny thought of her leaving brought out those same feelings within him. Though he?d proclaimed his claim over her she?d shown no interest in leaving. They?d been through so much together already, of all the she wolves who was it he came home to?
She obviously didn?t know, otherwise he would have gotten a different reaction. His bright sun light gaze would look into her deep purple orbs, he felt like he might break if he couldn?t look into them any longer. Was it love that he felt for her? Was he capable of truly loving? "You know you?re the one who holds my heart." Even if his other organs were not exclusive. "I don?t want you to feel like you mean nothing to me. You?re the only one I?ll ever share my den with."

"Scorpion's Speech"
"Othello's Speech"

Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-31-2014, 01:54 PM

At his words she felt her hackles flatten as her heart pounded in her chest. It was true, he did return to her every night. Never before had he come home smelling of others, could she really ask anything else of him? For a wolf like him, she knew that what he said was a lot. Melting into his belly, a low whine left her maw at Atka nibbled at her belly, the tiny pup crying for milk. She hushed her, licking her back to soothe the hungry being. She would re-milk soon for the child, she could feel it already.

Othello looked up and met his sun fire gaze, a faint on her black lips. "Oh Scorpion, I know that's a lot to come from you. Is it wrong for me to want more, to want me to be your one and only? I know it won't happen... but a girl can dream, can she not?" She whispered, nuzzling into his form. She loved him with all her heart, and she supposed that what he offered was enough for her. As long as she stayed her number one, she really knew that she couldn't ask more from him. It was unfair to push him farther than he already was.

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-31-2014, 03:01 PM

Her form would change completely as he uttered his words quietly, her hackles would smooth and he?d feel her body relax against him. He wasn?t sure he?d noticed the stiffness that had overtaken her form. She?d let her gaze peer back into his own as she let loose the dream she?d withheld for so long. She dreamed of being the only one that held his desires, but he knew that he?d never be able to do that for her. He?d pull her closer, knowing that he?d never be able to provide her with the satisfaction of that dream coming true. He?d sigh as he placed a kiss upon her forehead, "You can dream as much as you?d like, my Lady." He?d snuggle closer to her as she pushed her features into his form.

"Scorpion Speech"
"Othello Speech"

Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-31-2014, 03:11 PM

She willingly accepted his snuggles, her whole form melting into him. She just wanted to vanish within this cave, to just make it the two of them. It would be so much nicer, just them. Othello let out another sigh, hiding her face within his long fur. She had their children, as well as many that he kept bringing her. Soon enough, they would be over run with them. "We should start our own pack with all these children." She mused, wishing to change the subject from the more dire matters. Since they had no place else to go, it did make sense. Plus, then she could parade in front of all the other bitches that caught her Scorpion's eye and flaunt her sexy ass. Chuckling at her own joke, she nuzzled into his form even further.

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-31-2014, 04:44 PM

It felt so good to feel her against his form once again, he?d been away for too long. The North was a vast expanse, and still he?d found no promises of a better life or a home. He?d feel her sigh, and relax further as her features were pressed into his chest. He?d nuzzle her softly as he listened quietly to her gentle words. She was right, of course. They needed more protection, a place that was actually their own. The rogue land was hardly a safe place to be raising their army of children, he could again gather his siblings to create a family group. They could rule, like they were always meant to. If he took a pack, he could easily outshine his father?s shadow. Uroril had trapped him, but Scorpion was freed to do what he wished. He?d pull her in closer, trying not to disturb Atka much more. ?That doesn?t sound like a bad idea.?

baby you're all I need

Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-31-2014, 04:58 PM

The girl giggled at his words, nibbling on his leg as she was pulled closer. "Of course it is, I'm such a smart woman." She teased, her emotions changing so rapidly. Like a spinning wheel she settled on different emotions, a never ending revolving door. "As long as I can rule by your side and tell people what to do." Putting on a false pouting face, she swatted his rump with her elongated tail. He was a goober, and she was glad that they could instead focus on this new happy topic. "We could reside here, since it already feels so much like home. The pups seem to like it here as well, and its supple with prey." She mused, her tail swatting against his hindquarters again and again.

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-31-2014, 08:33 PM

maybe i want to do what bunnies do

Scorpion enjoyed the woman?s quickly changing mood, it was a good feeling that he could make her go from a raging white mess to a lovey little kitten. She was always a surprise and he adored it. He was always guessing with her. She?d comment again, making it obvious she wished a crown. He would gladly bestow the piece upon her the crown of his jewels, the mother of his children and caretaker of his gnarled heart. "Of course, my queen." He?d smile darkly at her pouting features, a quick nuzzle given as she suggested where they would live. He certainly couldn?t argue with her logic. He?d have to speak with the other wolves residing in the Range, maybe they?d even feel like joining their ranks. She?d tap her tail on his haunches and he?d wish Atka could be left alone with out the woman. He?d take that as punishment enough.

"Speech"

with you if you know what i mean