ardent

Suffocation, No Breathing

Rakshra

gems
size
build
player
09-01-2014, 06:28 PM

Rakshra padded silently upon the flat terrain, her long claws digging into the dirt as she walked. She had no idea if this was a good idea or not, but she had decided she would attempt to join the Arcanum pack. She knew though, that they were a war pack. She liked that, although she had next to no skills in fighting. Funny, someone like herself, not being skilled in an art such as fighting. She had heard rumors of having to pass some sort of test in order to join Arcanum. She was hoping that combat would not be on the test. She wondered if there was another in Arcanum whom would secretly train her in combat. She would be embarassed if everyone found out she couldn't fight. She'd either be locked up as prisoner or dropped to the lowest rank. That was something she definitely did not want. But she knew that one day, she'd be the best fighter they'd ever seen.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
09-01-2014, 06:37 PM

She would never understand why everyone flocked to the plains. It was dreadful place, especially during summer. But here she was, sweeping across the plains to meet the stranger than lingered. No call sounded, but her scent was carried by the gentle breeze. Irritation flared in her chest, did no one in this god forsaken land know how to announce their presence? Her crown would lift, eyes narrowing upon the dark silhouette that was slowly becoming more and more prominent. She would not rush, her movements graceful yet lazy. It would take sometime, but she wold finally bring her behemoth form to a halt before the dark woman.

Peering down her nose, a brow would lift. "Can I help you?" Perhaps it would have been better to greet a prospect member with a little more finesse, a little friendlier. But the woman hadn't made peep to alert anyone of her presence, she was merely going to stand around until someone found her. "You stand silently on the borders of Arcanum." Her newly reborn pack would soon become well known, of that she was certain. With her tail curled around her hips, she waited impatiently for the woman to speak up.

Rakshra

gems
size
build
player
09-01-2014, 06:50 PM

cellpadding="5" cellspacing="15" style="width:650px; border:1px solid #BORDER COLOR; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#322f28">

Rakshra sniffed the air, but there wasn't much scents to pick up. She sat down, her hind-legs aching, like they often did. She didn't quite know why, as she wasn't that old. If they hurt this bad now, she wondered how bad they would be when she truly was old.

Her eyes adjusted to someone approaching her in the distance. She stood up and shook her coat as a few clumps of dirt and stones flew in multiple directions, although she wasn't worried to hit the stranger with them as they were still too far away. Once very near, the stranger spoke. "Can I help you?" Before Rakshra had a chance to respond, she spoke again. "You stand silently on the borders of Arcanum." Rakshra opened her mouth to speak but then closed it, feeling very stupid. She couldn't believe she forgot to howl, that was very dumb of her. She sat down and shook her head, and looked up at the stranger.
"I am terribly sorry. I can't believe I was so dumb as to forget to howl. I apologize. She watched for facial expressions of the other to change. I came here seeking to join Arcanum. she spoke.

Speech,

[COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue]

Meinx

Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-03-2014, 12:28 PM

So quickly would Meinx beckon towards the call, but it would seem she just wasn't quite quick enough. Though, the Adravendi wished to not make her efforts wasted, and would smoothly join Cataleya's side to see the victim for herself. It was nice to see the numbers where quickly growing, and Meinx was more then willing to assess this one out. Though, she would let the queen have the judgement, for only the strongest or those who are easy to train and adapt may join Arcanum's ranks. Her crown would shift from the stranger over to the placid queen, wondering if she should be tested right here and now. " If she is so willing to join im sure she wont mind proving herself in a 'friendly' spar?" If Cataleya wishes it Meinx was more then willing to fight the Ebony dame, to see if she had what was required to make Arcanum thrive. The summer was perhaps Meinx's worst time of season, the heat making her rather grumpy. Since settling into Arcanum it was rather easy looking around, seeing as she lived here for a short period of time when her father insisted on joining Valhalla just before the war. It was great timing really, but the babe was able to see none of the action- but the stories had to be good enough, even if Valhalla had lost.

Image by Luisiana

Meinx has no nose and heavy scarring on the top of the muzzle. Some tables may not show this.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-04-2014, 11:50 PM

Watching as the woman seemed to realize her mistake, amusement flickered across her features. An apology spewed from ebony lips before her request was finally made known. Jaws would part to speak but another voice filled her ears. Meinx. A smile curled her lips. "I think thats an excellent idea. What do you say baby doll?" Her gaze would flicker from Meinx to the stranger, silently daring her refuse. Unfortunately for her, there was no turning back now, she was stuck here. Haunches would recline towards the earth, making herself comfortable to watch that show unfold. A brow would lift impatiently as she waited for the woman to accept or make the mistake of refusing. Her thick plume was twitch idly, the summer sun beating relentlessly on her back. She would rather this little meeting be over with sooner rather than later so that she could return to the moore and escape the sun. She needed to get rid of these damn plains, but Kylar had thrown a fit about keeping them, though he had failed to mention why...

HER WORDS HERE HIS WORDS HERE