ardent

Alliance for Sawtooth

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
09-04-2014, 10:41 PM

Her sides had begun to swell ever so noticeably. She would need to tell Cru soon. In an attempt to put off the inevitable she would leave Solistice behind to go in search of the neighboring packs. Her and Cru had talked and she knew which ones she needed to seek out. Some had come to them, but mostly they needed to go visit, much to her dismay. Russet limbs would carrying her away from home, the landscape slowly changing and the sound of water rushing filled her hears. The scent of a pack would soon form, and she would halt at the border. Wasting no time, she would tip her head back, a calling leaving her throat as she requested the presence of the Alpha. Haunches would recline as her call ended, exhaustion pulling at her weary frame. Traveling while pregnant was probably not the best idea she's ever had. Her tail would curl around her hips, ears listening for the soft approach of a pack wolf. She hoped that she wouldn't have to wait long, she wanted to visit the remaining packs before she got any fatter so that she could tell Cru. Brows would furrow as she mulled her thoughts over, unsure of how she would even begin the conversation.

Speech,

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
KatG2
09-05-2014, 05:47 PM

The white alpha would have quickly adopted the habit of bi-daily patrols around the border, she?d left Arivae in the care of Garthinaw. He seemed much more protective of her since learning about Novel;s attack. She?d feel her teeth grind as her lips pulled over them, the simple reminder creating a rage under her skin. A growl would bubble up within her throat as she tried to restrain herself, Song would take a breath as the sound of a summons would interrupt her thoughts. With the prospect of a guest the woman was able to render her mind numb once more, she could forget it for just a moment. The distance between them was enough for Song to once again render herself presentable, and as she replaced the last stray hair the caller would come into view.
A polite smile would appear on her features as her body was brought to a respectable distance from the pack woman, her own creamy haunches coiling beneath her. Bicolored eyes would take the girl in as she formally introduced herself, "Greetings, Stranger. My name is Song Destruction I am the Alpha of Sawtooth the pack you stand before. What brings you to my borders?" She?d tilt her head curiously as the pregnancy came into view. Her smile would widen at the sight and thought of the journey?s she?d taken whilst pregnant.

"Speech"

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
09-09-2014, 11:26 PM

It would not take long for a pale face to greet her warmly. She would smile at the woman, something was familiar about her. She would introduce herself as Song, and Alpha of Sawtooth. I am Sibelle, Regimen of Solstice. And I have come here today to seek out friendships with our neighboring packs." She felt as ease in this woman's presence. The pale woman had made herself comfortable and she would do the same, seeing no threat from the Queen. "Solstice if fairly new, I rule beside Crucifix." She would offer the briefest of explanations before falling silent so that would woman could accept more information or close the door on her completely. She hoped it would not be the later, the last thing she wanted was for the woman to deny her after traveling all this way. Her gaze would rest easily on the woman as her pale crown tilted, her smile widening for some secret reason.

Speech,

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
KatG2
09-10-2014, 06:45 PM

A smile would greet her as the Alabaster woman made her approach on the russet beauty, her greeting given, accepted, and returned as the woman introduced herself as Sibelle. Song knew little of the new pack, only brief rumors she?d heard. Since giving birth to Arivae the pale queen had yet to really travel from her home, but with her rage boiling from her daughter?s encounter it was only time before she set out from the familiar lands. Song would keep her thoughts on the opposing ruler, and she would find her voice as the other woman fell silent. "I?m pleased to make your acquaintance, and I?m honored you?d make the journey." She knew how difficult it could be to travel whilst carrying children. "You speak of a friendship? What can you tell me of Solstice?" Though she had no reason to make enemies she wanted to know what she might be getting into with providing her potential support in times to come.

"Speech"

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
09-13-2014, 01:57 PM

The woman was friendly, a smile playing on her pale face as she spoke. The russet woman would nod, a smile curling her own lips. The queen wanted to know more about Solistice. "Well, as i said, I rule in a partnership with Crucifix. Solstice is a fairly neutral pack, a home to those who want security and the pleasures of being in a pack. However, we are not ill-equipt. All of our warriors are put through rigorous training and we have an set of Elite warriors as well, all of which are used in the protection of the pack, should it be needed. We work together as a family, participating in regular hunts together and training. Despite the friendly nature of the pack, we do not allow inactivity. Everyone is expected to make an effort."
She would hoped it would be enough to impress the woman. After a pause, she would allow her own question to form on her lips. "Could you tell me anything about Sawtooth?" Her crown would tip to the side in question. This would be entirely useless if their packs weren't compatible on some level for an alliance. She was certainly not looking to make allies with someone who was trigger happy so to speak.

Talk like this