gems
size
-
build
player
KatG2
09-26-2014, 10:03 AM
.ooc. note she hasn't actually entered the caverns

Much time had passed since the Sawtooth queen had left the lands of Ludicael and the east, her new child and growing family of too much concern to let her feet carry her away. Now though, she was out for blood and could not be contained within her borders. Dhiren was very much capable of running things in her stead and she had every intention of fully handing him the reigns soon. He deserved it. He had put so much work into his position, he?d trained so hard already. Her baby. And though she would hold an intense love for him in her heart, only fury would rest on her features.
She sought out the one called Lel, to seek retribution and bring down justice upon his head. It was unlikely that such actions would be taken upon him at this time, she was by herself with out back up. No one even knew she?d traveled so far, her likelihood of approaching the beast was minimal. She needed to know where he was though, she had to know who hurt her baby.
Pale paws would carry her further North, she?d never explored these areas before but her search was desperate. The day?s sun was beginning to ebb ever further towards the horizon though the storms were still very much obviously behind her.

Speech,

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-26-2014, 11:12 AM
Tensions were rising with another pack. Or at least quelt thought so, he had to do his best to protect his children and his pack itself. Which was the main reason why he hadn't die so many alliances. With things constantly hanging quelt was doubting himself and for that he really did need to consult the gods. Though upon walking near the caves a white female caught his strange colored eyes. Her scent belonged to sawtooth, the pack he had recently set up an alliance with. He approached with sources of noise so that he wouldn't startle her.

"Strange place to be meetin a sawtooth member up here" he inquired looking aroun what the earthquake had created. He gave a small smile to her, even if she didn't return it he was always like this. "My names quelt walker, how are you this evening" the male asked trying to spark a conversation.
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
KatG2
10-03-2014, 12:12 PM

She would not be alone for long. As the scent of another found its way to her nose the slight familiarity would take her attention. Bright bicolored eyes would take in her surroundings, the sound of his steps directing her to his form as he made his approach. His words would reach her ears, they were filled with truth. She did not often leave the eastern lands and the north was mostly unexplored by the woman. She would try to let an inviting smile upon her features but it did not mix well with the turmoil that was her life. "You speak truth, Quest Walker. My name is Song Destruction, Alpha of Sawtooth. I believe you spoke with my son not so long ago." She spoke with Dhiren often of pack a fairs and knew of their newly formed relationship with the northern pack. "I apologize for my attitude. I seek justice on one who has wrong me and mine." if he found himself curious she would answer his questions of her business. However her mission was her own and she would not include him lest he wished it so.

Speech,

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-03-2014, 04:36 PM

So she was who he thought she was. While he didn't want to intrude, he understood the feeling. Well, almost, but he knew if anyone had done his family wrong, he wouldn't let them see the light of day again. They would die a slow and painful death, regretting that they had ever touched his family. That was how he felt towards Irune, and his adopted children. Quelt decided to sit a few feet away from her, letting himself come at least a little shorter compared to the girl.
"It may be rude of me to ask, but what happened?" he asked curiously. Also with worry, it may have seemed strange to worry over a woman he did not know. Yet, they were allies, and as far as he was concerned, with that they were friends until proven otherwise.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
KatG2
10-12-2014, 10:45 AM

He?d take a seat next to her, though she hardly felt relaxed, knowing he was of their allies made her feel a bit better. Had she not been able to smell the pack upon him suspicion might have ruled her actions, however she trusted Dhiren and what he said about their new comrades. Song was still unsure what she would do if she came into contact with the wretched male that had defiled her daughter. There were many a course of action to take, but alone didn?t seem to be a very good one. Her thoughts would be interrupted as she was brought back to Quelt and his question. What Happened. She?d look away from him, her bicolored eyes unable to meet his face as she thought of what her daughter had gone through. Involuntarily she would growl and sneer, revealing her pearly teeth. ?A man named, Lel impregnated my daughter against her will.? Her voice was oddly cold and emotionless as she stared off into the darkened caves. She?d never felt such rage before. ?I want to kill him.?

Speech,