ardent

Kiddies!

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
09-17-2014, 12:50 PM
Sooo I'm not sure if anyone is actually going to be interested in claiming a puppy of Akemi and Kau but if so I'll give ya'll the chance. I'm planning on having Akemi join a pack, though with Silveris heading towards Abaven {meaning her children, Emery, and Biull will go too} I want Akemi to be in a different pack with her kid{s}.

Now... I honestly have no idea if these children will know their dad, especially since some DM's against Kau are possible. So we'll just have to stay tuned for that. They will, however, know their mother of course, her companion {a pygmy jerboa named Tiny, who they will consider their brother}. Right now, the only definite pup is my own, Einarr, who is a male and will be achieving 42" in height. Height IS discounted, if that's of any interest, by 25% per inch due to Kau being 42".

The names are the only thing that I will be picky about. I want them to be Norse, other than that, really, it's free reign.

These are just the most likely traits of the children! Just run a design idea by me if you?re not sure if I?ll accept it.

-Coat Colors::
[Main] White, Tan, Brown
[Secondary] Tan, Brown, Black
[Possible Other Colors;; Free] Cream, Golden-Blonde, Rust, Silver {orangeish like Allen}
[Possible Other Colors;; Costs Gems] Orange, Red

-Eye Colors::
[Most Likely] Red, Purple, Violet
[Most Common Secondary] Green, Blue, Gold, Hazel

I am not picky on genders or markings. However these pups will, at least at a start, be no darker than neutral. They are more than welcome to develop IC, however.

Also! Freyr, Akemi's brother, is very likely to be a huge part in the pups lives. Other Hroovys may also have big influences.

The pups are also not yet conceived, so no due date yet, but I will be working on that very soon.

Name:: [Norse First Name Here] Akemadorrir [Female Last Name] or Akemason [Male Last Name]
Appearance:: Please be sure to include height and weight.
Personality:: Please be sure to include the alignment of your pup.
Plans:: Brief plans, if any. If you'd rather wait to see how things play out IC that is perfectly fine!
Store Purchase Needed?::
-Note:: I will assist with 50% of the cost per pup pass needed if more than one. If only one is needed I will purchase the whole thing.

-Height is discount 25% because Kau has additional height. I will not assist in payment.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

----[INFO FOR AKIRA, The PLOT BABY!]----

Alright, here is the info, as promised!

So this male looks pretty much almost just like Kau?s former lover, varying shades and markings. Avion, while in a way a slave, was well treated by Kau. Anyone who dared try and come near his smaller lover was left a nasty reminder that Avion was his, and his alone. In short, yes, Kau truly loved Avion. He was his one true love, and while not overly lovey, and showing his dominance clearly over the other, Kau would have died to protect Avion. Would had done literally anything for him, if he truly needed or desired it.

When Kau lays eyes on this child, reminded of Avion, Kau is going to become extremely possessive over him. He will name the child Akira Avion Kedieo, keeping close tabs on him, and develop an attachment that will, over time, grow to be an actual love. Kau is bisexual and when this child reaches the age of two Kau will begin to openly show his affections as a lover, rather than a father. There is a chance too that Kau may gather others as part of a harem as well, though this is yet to be seen.

Akira will not know of Kau being his father, but will simply know him as a guardian. I have some other guidelines for this young male as well, since he is definitely a plot baby. Incest and a gay pairing are part of this. This is your warning should you choose to adopt him.

Personality wise, as I mentioned before, Akira will be much more of a submissive type. Kau will try prohibit him from learning to fight, or really doing much for himself. He will be spoiled and pampered, treated like a prince. It will be the part of Kau that should have been, had his heart not been corrupted as the prince of the dark Kedieo Clan. Kau will likely attempt to form a pack, making the child his heir {providing he doesn?t face a DM for his actions in raping Akemi. But I will fight to keep him alive. ;3} I do not yet know what this pack would be named, but yes, this pup will eventually grow to be Kau?s lover, mate, and rule beside him. Think a spoiled, pampered prince into a spoiled and pampered trophy wife that Kau will immediately threaten to maim for daring to harm him.

Also, another tid-bit, is that Kau is going to find Avion?s old collar. I will be making the purchase for it [unless the kind soul of the adopter wants to donate towards it], and it will be given to Akira to wear. Akira will be an obsession of Kau?s clearly, so be prepared for lots of threads with him.

user posted image

Kar

gems
size
build
player
09-18-2014, 03:43 PM
This is a note to myself to make Einarr and the second adoptable pup's noses black instead of pink since a pink nose would cost gems.

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
09-18-2014, 04:19 PM
Hey I just met you

And This Is Crazy, But

Name:: Zisa Akemadorrir

Appearance::

Personality:: Please be sure to include the alignment of your pup.

Plans:: Brief plans, if any. If you'd rather wait to see how things play out IC that is perfectly fine!

Store Purchase Needed?:: Nope

here's my number, so call me maybeZisa

Lior

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
09-26-2014, 10:58 PM
Plot baby! More to come but basically this little guy will be delivered to Kau, somehow, someway.

Name is Akira Avion Kedieo.

More to be explained later. Personality is rather open, but he'd be more submissive and listen to Kau. {Will not know Kau as a father, just the one who raised him.} Warning:: Yaoi tendencies to this plot. Incest tendencies to this plot. [Will not happen until char is of age, however.]

user posted image

[Image: lior_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd2n.png]

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2014, 11:13 AM
Info for Akira is not up in the first post. :3

Libra

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2014, 08:13 PM

Soooo I'm kind of in love with his plot so here goes nothing

Name:: Akira Avion Kedieo

Appearance:: The main hue to cover this boy's form is a pale tan, mimicking the color of wet sand. This color covers every inch that isn't taken up by his white or brown markings. Pure snow white touches the tips of his ears, his chest, stomach, a large part of his tail, and his hind paws. A darker brown, similar to the color of chocolate, cover his front legs up to his knees, the tip of his tail, and his hind legs from where the white on his paws end up to his knees. The colors on his legs form a stocking-like series of markings. His eyes are the color of molten gold, bright and shining with the only variation in their color being a slight darkening toward their centers. His fur is thick, giving an illusion of some sort of bulk to his thin frame. Even at his full grown adult height, he only stands at thirty-two inches. While not the shortest, he is still dwarfed by his brother Einarr. He reaches a weight of around a hundred and ten pounds, making his build is thin and willowy. He is light on his feet, his strides tending to have a slight bounce in them with each step.

Alignment:: Neutral

Personality:: Quiet, gentle, submissive, curious. For a good part of his life, especially in his younger years, it is difficult to get more than two words out of him. He would often rather point to what he needs or shake his head as a response rather than speak. As he gets older this trait will diminish greatly, but even in his adult years he won't be known as a talker. His wide, golden gaze takes in the world around him and instead of asking questions he watches others to learn. He will always have a gentle touch like that of a healer, matching his quiet ways. He will never be a warrior by any stretch of the imagination, but that doesn't mean he won't defend himself if need be. However, that being said, he would much rather give in than fight. The more kindness someone shows to him the easier it will be for someone to sway him in their favor. He is incredibly curious, especially as a pup. He will follow around anyone and everyone that he thinks he will be able to learn something from, acting like their silent shadow.

Store Purchase Needed?:: None I think! I'll be totally happy to help pay for half of the collar you talked about in the plot and I can even help pay for a extra pup pass if needed.

Arisu

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-07-2014, 07:50 AM
-Gently prods others.- <3 A second plot baby is still coming. Female preferred, but if ya'll want another male I won't mind~

Camille

gems
size
build
player
10-07-2014, 03:25 PM
Applying Because I Love To Do Yaoi Characters And Submissive Roles, Also He Looks Very Cute~ Okane Ga Nai Is One Of My Favorites <3

Name: Akira Avion Kedieo

Appearance: Akira Once Born, Will Be Covered In A Soft Smooth Coat Of Light Brown. Small Patches Of White Will Be Evident, But Not So Much Prominent Until He Grows A Little Older. He Will Be The Color Of Caramel, For The Most Part. His Ear Tips Will Be White, And That May Be The Only Other Notable Feature Upon His Birth As Well As His Darker Tail Tip. When He Grows Older And His Eyes Open Up For The First Time, It Will Be Like The Glow Of Honey In The Sun. Beautiful Golden Honey Flecked With Lighter Colors That Are Hardly Visible Unless One Is Standing Directly In Front Of Him And Stares Into His Eyes. At Full Growth, He Will Be Very Small, A Simple Twenty-Three Inches And No More. Now, His Full Coloring Is More Prominent And His Markings Well Developed. The Dark Chocolate Browns Are In A Few Locations. Firstly His Forelegs, Covering His Paws Up To The Middle-Most Part Of His Legs. Then His Back Legs Are Covered Midsection, With White Below Them On The Paws. His Tail Tip Is Also Chocolate Colored. His Underside Is A Velvety Snow White, As Is The Middle Of His Tail And His Back Paws.
His Posture Is Not Too Great, He Carries Himself Always With His Head Low, Even As A Child He Seems To Have An Ever Present Attitude Of Submissiveness. It Is Not Intentional (Until Perhaps When He Gets Older), It Is Simply The Way He Carries Himself.

Alignment: Neutral Good-Neutral

Personality:
Gentle And Very Naive, He Has A Hard Time Expressing Himself Around Others And Is Not Very Good At Socializing. However, He Is Very Well Able To Stand Up For What He Believed In. A Good Sense Of Moral Justice. He Tends To Keep To Himself And Act Very Aloof Towards People. He Has A Knack For Getting Into Trouble, Especially When He Gets Older. Little Does He Know That When He Grows Older, Other Men Will Have A Very Strong Sexual Attraction Towards Him. Akira Is Seldom Outspoken, Keeping To The Quieter Side Of Life As He Follows His Father Around In Great Admiration. He Often Wonders Why He Did Not Come Out With His Fathers Personality, And Often Wonders Why His Father Looks At Him The Way He Does. He Is Not Sure If He Shames His Father, Or Makes Him Proud. And Many Times, Might Feel Like He Is Nothing More Then An Accident Waiting To Happen. He Is Not Strong, He Is Not Fast, But He Is Loving, Loyal, And Will Do Anything For His Father. If He Must Fight, Then He Will Do So As Fiercely As Possible. Akira Simply Wants To Please Those Whom He Comes To Trust, While At The Same Time Find The One For Him. He Can Be Highly Curious, And Will Ask Many Questions From His Parents. Rarely Will He Play With Other Children, Instead Preferring To Watch Quietly From Afar. This Young Boy Will Develop Into Something Unlike Any Other. Although Quite Naive As Previously Stated, He Has A Good Head On His Shoulders. And Yet, Due To His Submissive Nature, It May Be Easy For Someone To Bully Or Threaten Him Into Doing Things He Would Be Uncomfortable With...

Notes: I Will Purchase Collar When The Time Comes And If I Get Him :)

FĂ©licien

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2014, 10:13 AM
Both apps look good so far for Akira guys! <3

We now have a due date for this litter! October 29th~ <3 I'll be choosing final players around the 22nd or so. :3

If anyone else is interested in particular plots for this litter let me know. We only get one free baby so I'll be helping as much as I can with passes.

Ellis

gems
size
build
player
10-21-2014, 04:43 PM
It was a really tough choice but I have decided Cammie will be Akira's player! Others are still welcome to apply for the litter, but keep in mind that they are due the 29th! I have bought the pup pass for Einarr, Cammie, so just put up Akira's profile and you should be good to go.

Camille

gems
size
build
player
10-24-2014, 07:32 PM
Yay Thank You :D