Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-11-2014, 06:46 PM

Packless again? D?gmar snarled as she prowled through the terra on her way back north. The short life span of these packs was really starting to grate on her nerves. She didn't expect much of the golden woman and doubted the newly taken pack would last very long. While it was true she didn't know or much care about the situation the fact remained that she had not been part of the pack when Katja challenged. She had at some point abandoned her crown and responsibilities. To the mind of the mottled wraith her abandonment was indisputable fact. D?gmar wasn't keen on second chances, not without proof of commitment. And so she took to wandering.

The woman had no goal in particular and not for the first time she wondered at the merits of living life as a loner but the fact remained it just wasn't really her style. Well, well now? what did she have here. D?gmar's head bent as she caught the scent boundary of a young strapping male. Not only that, but his scent was vaguely familiar. Ah yes? one of Cataleya's spawn, the ridiculously tall one. So he'd gone and gotten himself a pack? Well then. This was worth a shot. Hopefully he wasn't as flighty as his mother.

D?gmar tipped back her head and howled for the young alpha, curious if he would remember her.

Dione

gems
size
build
player
11-11-2014, 09:37 PM
As with almost every howl her head would shoot up, almost smacking her head on the low hanging den as she scraped horns in the roof. Damn. The tiny woman would gripe and wiggle, forcing herself out of her her den with a grunt. Damn, why was she feeling so heavy lately? Whatever. Work called. Tiny demon would step forward, giving herself some clearance from her den before reclining back into a stretch, forepaws stretching forward and hip leaning back as busy tail curled up over her back. Yeeeaaaah that was the stuff. She shook herself, allowing tiny body to fluff up languidly before she would set off. Long stockinged legs would carry her easily towards the boarder, heading towards the treeline before following it towards the sound. Who was calling? More politics? The last one had been oh so dull. She would approach the woman from the side, a bigger black and silver woman with electric green eyes. Pretty? But not exciting. Alright, beta face. You got this girl. She would draw in a deep breath before clearing her throat and halting a short distance off. "Hello, I am Dione, beta here. Can I be of assistance?" Words were easy, rolling off her tongue with practiced ease as she regarded the woman from beneath long bangs. No Valentine? Damn he was missing out, ah well he would come in his own time no doubt.

"Talk here."

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-19-2014, 10:53 PM

How pleasant? this day was almost perfect. Bright, sunny, unseasonably warm and not a cloud in the sky. So pleasant that D?gmar suddenly found herself wondering what fate intended to throw at her that could warrant such mild weather. Eyes turned slowly to the horizon, as emerald eyes blinked slowly before narrowing sharply. Hold on?. what was? what was she looking at? What the fuck was approaching her? It was like a mob of bright green grass suddenly rose up out of the ground and started walking toward her.

D?gmar blinked slowly before shaking her head. She stared again, head tilting to the side, the left corner of her mouth curling up as her eyes knitted in confusion. Ok, seriously?. WHAT THE FUCK WAS SHE LOOKING AT. The grass monster was shaped like a wolf. No, no, no, no!

"OH you have got to be kidding me!" D?gmar's words spilled from her mouth in exasperation. "First I see a tomato wolf then an eggplant wolf and now a spinach wolf good lord I could fix myself a sala---??" D?gmar's jaw dropped solidly open as her eyes landing on hornsFUCKING HORNS coming out of the woman's head. She sat down solidly flat on her butt in stunned silence. Ok? yea, she was sick. Voice slipped from her throat almost eeriely calm and composed.

"Ummm?. I must've eaten some bad buffalo. Dione right? You got a healer or something that could check me out, because you look green to me. Like a really, really, intense, unholy green and? you have horns. Antelope fucking moss?. is? all I'm coming up with to explain what I'm seeing sooo?. yea if you could send someone along to make sure I'm not going crazy that would be fantastic."

Novaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-21-2014, 03:04 PM

He would watch from a distance as Dione would greet a stranger at the borders. This seemed like a regular thing to the green nymph, so he would think little much of it. Though, as soon as the woman looked like she was freaking out about something Novaro couldn't help but venture over to see what it was. What was happening? was there a wasp or something? He would move at a rather fast pace, wanting to get to the scene quickly. He hadn't heard there conversation, though he caught onto the ' i need a healer' part. He would blink as he looked at the two, but little did he know the woman was gobsmacked by the horns... and all the green going on. His tail would flick against his heels, before attempting to circle the stranger. " What's wrong with you? you ill? I'm no healer but... hey, do you have a fever?" well yeah, he basically couldn't help fix whatever the problem seemed to be. Though, there was no denying that even Novaro was a little amazed by the horns, but hey, he knew how to pick the ladies!

[Image: G6jciao.png]

Dione

gems
size
build
player
11-21-2014, 03:37 PM

She was used to the looks to be honest, used to the shock, horror or outright awe that overcame people when they saw her. So she would take the woman's looks as she approched, would not react to her words though as the woman mentioned a tomatoe and eggplant wolf the tiny woman's head would tip and ears would flip forward. It took her a moment to associate the vegetables to their colors before she realized that the woman was talking about a red and purple wolf. Viridiana and Desiree? Dione wasn't suprised other had seen them considering the size of their pack but still it was odd to hear them referee to by their colors other then their names. The woman would carry on ranting and Dione would stand in essy silence, allowing it and only growing slightly when suddenly the woman would stop as if slapped.

She would sink suddenly to the ground, haunches collapsing beneath her as she stared at Dione in awe but still the tiny demon would not speak. She would begin speaking again a moment later and Dione would tip her head, ears pricking and hair sliding away from ruby gaze. She wanted a healer? Well this could be just perfect... Dione would open her mouth about to speak when her dear Mr.Red showed up. She would smile at him as he offered assistance before turning her attention back to the woman. "I'm sorry I don't really know what your saying... I'm black." She would say, putting etra emphasis on the color as she frowned and looked down at her own chest before turning her attention back to the woman and looked at her curiously.

After another moment of staring at the woman like she was crazy she would turn her heard to look at Novaro and shrug, turning her head so one eye was facing him but not Daeg so she could offer him a wink. Hopefully he would play along. "What colors do you see when you see him? He's brown..." She would offer the woman something to focus on besides Dione for a moment and the tiny woman would take a step closer, scrutinizing the woman carefully as she frowned. "Bad bison you say? Was it an old carcass? Did you eat any herbs or mushrooms? Some are known to cause hallucinations... " She would offer, trying to get to the bottom of the mystery illness for the woman. Throughout this all her expression would remain a mixture of unsure and skeptical as she watched the black and silver woman.

TALK HERE
Table by Namaste

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-25-2014, 02:59 PM

Shiiiiiitttt….. black?  She was BLACK?  Dægmar blinked slowly several times, hoping that she could clear her vision.  Had she hit her head at some point recently?  Well she had spared with Freyja but that was awhile ago and she didn't remember any severe damage to her head.  Dægmar turned as at the males voice then shrieked.  He was bright FREAKING BLUE OK SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON.  

Dægmar was on her feet and taking a few steps back from the pair.  "Brown?  What NO!  He's blue!  Bright blue!" Lifting her right paw she gently touched her own forhead.  Huh… she didn't feel hot.  "FUCK," was all Dægmar could declare.  Oh man had she stepped in it now.  To think she was going crazy?!  Shit… just like her aunt Phthora…. oh this was not good, definitely not good.

"Well… no it was a fresh kill, and I haven't eaten any mushrooms or-  " her face froze for a split second before contorting in a snarl.  "DAMMIT SHILAH, that twisted little…  ooooh I bet he poisoned me!  That must be it.  Well shit… nothing I can do about it now.  I'm sure it'll wear off." Yea that had to be it.  She ate some funky herbs and now she just need to wait for the effects to wear off.  They'd wear off… surely it wasn't permanent?

"So… any chance this pack of yours is looking for warriors?"

Dione

gems
size
build
player
11-26-2014, 10:55 PM
She was silent as she regarded the woman, watching the emotions that streaked across her features as she took in what Dione was saying to her. Head would tip curiously as Daeg repeated the information Dione was telling her, saying that Nova was actually blue and not brown to which Dione simply frowned. She would swear and think, going over her last meal for Dione as she had requested. The green demon would nod along as the woman outlined her food and then suddenly it seemed to dawn on her and the black woman would curse someone. Red eyes would flare wide in shock, not at her outburst but at the fact that she had actually played this woman. She would speak about waiting it out and Dione would nod slowly along with the statement. "All you can do it ride it out. If you start having any body aches or having a fever come see me though, it’s usually a sign of an adverse effect to whatever you took." She would state dutifully, nodding sternly as if she knew what she was talking about. Well actually for once she did, she knew a considerable amount about drugs and their side effects. The woman would brush it off and carry on to ask about needing warriors. A grin would slip across her lips as tail wagged. "Of course, what pack doesn’t need more warriors? You should meet Valen though, he can tell you more about the pack." She would offer before tipping her head back and howling easily for Valentine. "I don’t think I caught your name?" She would ask a moment later. Had she mentioned one or had it been lost in the whole green blue thing?

"Talk here."

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
11-27-2014, 11:05 AM

A commotion drew him in like a moth to a flame. He arrived upon a confusing scene; two of his soldiers standing before a stranger whose distress echoed across the knolls. Wait... Valen squinted. She looked familiar. His pace slowed as he tried to place her. Perhaps they'd shared a short time together? He thought not. Her scent would have weighed heavier on his mind. Suddenly it clicked. Arcanum. She'd been one of his mother's prized fighters, hadn't she? Intrigued, his pace quickened.

Her loud voice still ringing in his ears, the brute queried, "What's going on here?" Was she sick? Injured? Remembering the squirrel that had tossed at him, he wondered if perhaps the noise was the result of Dione attempting to make friends.

"Talk" "You" Think

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Novaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-29-2014, 10:25 AM

The blue boy soon caught on to Dione's little game. A smile kissing upon his thin lips while his tail wagged eagerly across his heels. " Yes, im brown! miss... are you sure you're ok?" he would spare her a chuckle, though as she went on he was sure she wasn't coming down with something, but rather being fooled by two abnormal wolves. Why did everyone class them both as different anyway? Was it really that unnatural to be green and blue? Why can't it be said the same for brown or white? He would simply shrug, before he saw Valentine strolling upon the scene. " Of course, all packs need more warriors!" he would look upon Valentine, and then to the stranger. " uhh...  i think she's, ill?" He would move next to Dione, lightly nudging her shoulder. [b] " but i think she'll be ok by morning"'/b] He would sigh, before sitting back. Imperium was still in need for more wolves to join the pack, they where still only small.

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-29-2014, 06:41 PM
[dohtml]

"Ohhh… that damn healer.  I'm going to fold him twelve ways and kick him off a cliff." Dægmar was livid.  How DARE he drug her.  She nodded as Dione spoke.  The other woman was right she'd just have to ride it out, at least she wasn't hallucinating in any sort of paranoid manner.  Colored wolves and wolves with horns were far milder than a half dragon-half donkey trying to eat her with centipedes for teeth.  That would truly be alarming.

A large, handsome male appeared and from the way he carried himself she took him to be the alpha, this Valen.  And thankfully he seemed to be pretty normal colored.  Dægmar snorted at the bright blue males comment. 

"I'm fine!  I had a captive lone healer who thought it would be cute to drug me and now I'm seeing oddly colored wolves like these two here and she looks like she has horns but nothing that should prevent me from fighting.  I'm a warrior.  Dægmar Thyre and I'm looking for a new pack if you'll have me."

[/dohtml]

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
12-05-2014, 09:23 PM

His browspots rose as Daegmar spoke and immediately his gaze flicked to the pair of oddballs. So they thought they were funny, eh? That they'd managed to trick the rogue fae into believing she was hallucinating was impressive and he admired their abilities. Not only that, he was amused with it all. If he were similarly colored it was possible that he'd be inclined to pull similar pranks.

A warrior. He needed those. Dipping his head and careful to avoid the the elephant in their conversation, he addressed Daegmar, "Imperium is always on the look out for good soldiers. My name is Valentine and I am the Imperator here." Feeling mischievous, he said, "You will be pleased to know your healer has done no wrong. These two are indeed oddly colored and she does have horns." With that said, the brute settled back on his haunches to await the show.

"Talk" "You" Think

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-05-2014, 11:30 PM
ooc:  obtained permission from Dee to chase Dione off  xD

Dægmar watched the man as he stared at her, all to aware he might think she was completely crazy.  Shilah was dead.  He was so fucking dead when she finally caught up to him.  The male introduced himself as Valentine… what what?  Hmmm… she wonder if that was his actual name or a nickname.  So help her if she'd wandered into a whore house….

Dægmar blinked slowly, her head tilting slowly to the right as she stared at the male.  Shilah had done nothing wrong… those…. those FREAKS WERE FUCKING REAL?!  Emerald eyes rolled to look at the two, fixing particularly on the woman that had started it all.  Gaze narrowed, hackles raised, lips pulled back in a snarl and the wraith pounced for the little demon.  A manic chase ensued with Dægmar chasing the little lettuce monster all over kingdom come, determined to bit the woman's tail off but alas the little creature was far faster than Dægmar.  Pfft.  "COWARD!" She crowed at the top of her lungs, sending one final glare in the direction of the fae's retreating back before she trodded, panting back to Valentine.

Coughing lightly she shot a look at the bright blue male, he rage leaving her with the chase.  "I believe you owe me an apology."  Turning back to Valentine she eyed him for a moment.  "I'm still interested in joining despite the circus act you're running here.  Well… as long as not ALL the wolves look like these jokers."  At least he was reasonably normal looking... welll... despite his monstrous size but that didn't bother the warrior woman at all it was the neon colors that made her leery.