gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Luck
11-11-2014, 09:03 PM

The boy lingered on the pack side of the border. Somewhere out there was his mother, his brother? Somewhere out there was Irune? He had stuck around for Athena, for the slight kinship he imagined to exist between them but his older sister had taken the throne and Kyung once more saw his father under the crown? he couldn?t deal with that, he wouldn?t! The young Armada was a pawn of his father?s name no more; he was Armada in theory only. Isardis held no sway over him and he would not bring about the second coming of the ?Armada? empire.
With a sigh the melanistic young male threw his head back, calling for Roman. He wanted nothing more than to be free, than to wither away in a pack that held no meaning for him anymore?

Speech,

[Image: Soren%20siggy%20image_zpsfcetqwsp.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png][Image: Seli%20siggy%20image_zpscw0kd72m.png]

Roman

gems
size
build
player
11-19-2014, 04:59 PM

The call that rang for her was unexpected but not unwelcome. It was from Kyung, a brother of hers that she'd never formally met- though she knew his name. The black wolf was a slight oddity in the Armada family, he was like an opposite of his father- melanistic, rather then albino. She wondered if he'd be the inverse of their father in personality as well? She hurried towards him, her pace slowing as she came closer, a warm look in her eyes. "You know we are related- yet we've never held conversation." She noted. She held no ill will towards her half-brother, she'd never gotten to know him enough to get that far. She let out a sigh, patient to let him speak on his own terms. She wondered what the boy thought of her. The strange white wolf he was related too but hadn't spoken with. She also wondered what he had called her for. He hadn't commented when she'd taken Athena's crown so she was blissfully lost as to what he wanted from her now.

Greek Speak -- Roman Speak

Kyung

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Luck
11-26-2014, 10:37 PM

She would come, a warm look upon her face he did not expect, unless… had the woman forgotten the ruckus he had raised at the last meeting they had both attended? He had stood beside his half-brother, son of Sendoa and nearly lost an eye for it.  There Roman had stood firmly on the opposite side, taking her place beside their father as if that made her special, as if it made her anything less than another spineless lackey who was too afraid of their father to realize what he really was… a coward in his own right.

Still as she approached Kyung would keep his expression even, no crack upon the blank façade he wore. Looking at her was hard, she too closely embodied their father in appearance and he wanted to be rid of the albino’s image more than he wanted anything else. She spoke, an observation and yet he snorted.

“All things considered probably for the best. I was the one trying to goad dear ol’ daddy into attacking me last meeting. From your own actions I’m willing to assume we’d not see eye to eye.” He paused, his voice and expression growing sad. Black gaze flicking away to gaze over the border as if searching for something out there… as if hoping someone, anyone was out there. “That’s something I’ve gotten used to…”

Shaking his head he turned his gaze back towards the woman. “There is nothing for me here, the name Armada does not a family make and the only family that ever cared for me is long gone. I’d follow them… if I can.”

Speech,

[Image: Soren%20siggy%20image_zpsfcetqwsp.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png][Image: Seli%20siggy%20image_zpscw0kd72m.png]

Roman

gems
size
build
player
11-30-2014, 06:27 PM
She eyed the black male, giving him her full attention when he spoke. Her ears flattened slightly, a frown pulling at her jaws. She remembered that incident. She hadn't understood why Kyung had tried to start a fight with their father. As he went on her frown deepened, and she spoke. "It doesn't have to be that way, Kyung. I may not have seen eye to eye with you there- but family doesn't always agree." She said softly, her brow furrowing over her eyes. His next words made her realize his intention of calling her. He wanted to leave. She let out a sigh, and lowered her head slightly. "You could be great here- we could get to know each other. You have family here." She started, before sighing. "But I will not force you to stay. You may leave- if that is what you desire." She said, a slightly defeated look passing over her face before it fell into a neutral expression. She looked away for a moment, before speaking again. "You will always have family here, Kyung. Even if you do leave- Remember that." She urged, her tone soft as she waited for his condemning words.