ardent

Lets watch this city burn

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2014, 07:58 PM

It had been a awhile since she had last laid eyes on Bass. So as a result, she found herself walking along the edge of his pack lands, occasionally stepping over the fine line and into his home. A smirk toyed with her lips as she moved, not caring if he found her or not. It wouldn't be the first time she had entered his home unwelcomed. But before, he had later come searching for her, seeking out a fight. However, things were a tad bit different now. Her sides swelled with pregnancy, much to her dismay. She knew that she probably should not be traveling in her condition, but she would be damned if she was going to sit at home while awaiting the little bastards arrival. Her head would tip back, her sweet voice filling the air as she summoned the King to her, if he wasnt already on his way to her. She would continue moving, listening to the sounds of rushing water as she weaved in and out of his home, dancing along the border without a care in the world.

"Burn Baby Burn"

[/dohtml]
[dohtml]

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
12-06-2014, 02:26 PM

He had sniffed her out before her howl, stalking her from downwind and watching as she weaved through his territory. Ears would pull back, but he didn't make a sound. He knew that she was toying with him, a feeling that he was growing used to from this dame. But there was something different about her, she smelled a bit like Wren. Ah, so she was expecting now, was she? Smirking, he came up to her on her left flank, bumping his forehead against her shoulder. "I see you went and got busy in our time apart." He said, raising a brow as he inspected her sides. Then, leaning close to her, he let out a soft, teasing whisper. "Did you tell your husband that they are mine?"

Chuckling he pulled away, bringing himself to her front before he flopped down on to his rump. He was tired, Wren was due any day now and with his sister leaving to let her daughter meet her father, he had been left to all the alpha duties by himself. Not that he wasn't used to it, he had done it while she was carrying. Bass had been looking forward to a bit of a break though, a small rest. His ears pivoted, trying to listen towards the plains to see if his wife would cry out. Other than that, Cat had his full attention. "I don't suppose you came here for a rematch?" He asked, once again eying her swelling belly. He was getting better at tossing things back at her, and not simply taking in what she said with chipped pride. It was quite fun actually, he enjoyed their little chats.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
12-06-2014, 06:32 PM

He arrived so quickly she assumed that he had been trailing after her. His forehead would bump against her shoulder and so she would lean into him, a smirk toying with her lips. His gaze moved to her sides and she would chuckle, choosing to ignore him until he leaned in close and whispered softly. She would scoff, turning to look at him. "Baby you wish you could be so lucky." She would purr, lips lifting to bare the tips of her fangs. He would laugh at his own joke before halting her movements by sitting before her. She was forced to stop as well, though she would lower herself to the ground, sprawling across his border, dangling half in and half out. His gaze was back at her belly as a question hung in the air. "Am I not permitted to just visit a friend?" She would taunt, her head tipping to the side in feigned interest. She would peer up at him through lashes, amusement glittering in her eyes, a faint smirk lifting the corners of her mouth.

"Burn Baby Burn"

[/dohtml]
[dohtml]

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
12-13-2014, 03:21 PM

He couldn't help but laugh again at her words, his head shaking back and forth. "I've got my paws full enough with five of my own," he said, thinking about his big family back at home. He couldn't even imagine packing more on top of that, Abaven was overrun with pups as it was. As she laid half in and half out of his border he narrowed his eyes at her, jokingly snarling and snapping his jaws in her direction. He knew that she liked to get a rise out of him, but he wasn't going to allow it now. He was going to let her lay like that, for now that was. As she made a comment about being friends he rose his brow, eying her spotted face. "I thought we were much more than just friends my dear," he went as far as even sounding like it insulted him, his golden eyes wide in mock shock. "After all we have been through together, I am insulted," Bass lifted a single paw and fanned himself with it, trying to fight back the grin that threatened his lips.

Walk "Talk" Think

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
12-22-2014, 07:59 PM

He would let it slip that he had five children waiting for him to return home. She would glance at him form the corner of her eye, looking back in the direction in which he had come. "Perhaps I'll take one home with me so you can have a break." Her voice was deceptively soft, lips lifting into a smirk as she continued to toy with him. As she draped herself across his borders, he would snap in her direction, a snarling curling his lips. A throaty moan would spill from dangerous lips as she leaned towards him so that her hot breath could waft over his flesh. She continued to test his limits, wanting know exactly how far she could push him before he snapped.

His insulted words would fill her ears, lifting a singular brow. His eyes would go wide with mock shock, a ivory paw lifting to fan himself. She would roll her eyes. "Perhaps Ill do more than just insult you." Her voice was a murmur, though lyrics dripped the sweetest of sins and held such promise. She thought back to their spar and the fun she had had in spilling his innocent blood. She still kindly deny how surprised she had been when she found him at her borders looking for a fight. Though it had been more than enjoyable. Perhaps she should spill more of his sweet blood now. She could smear it across the borders of his home and announce to the world that he belonged to her.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
12-23-2014, 07:08 PM

Her eyes cast towards the plain, her double-sided comment about taking a pup off his paws. His eyes grew wary, but his smile never wavered. "Only if I can take your first born in return," he threw it right back to her. Over time he was getting much more quick with these quips, able to just hand them right back to the master herself. His grin grew wicked, a brow rising. Of course he would never give any of his children up, this was all simply a ploy, right? His smile faltered slightly -- what if it was not? Surly she wouldn't march her way in here to take one on the account of a joke? Shaking it off, he knew that she wouldn't be allowed near them, unless it was a real visit. After all, he had fought her once.

Cataleya seemed to be all about pushing his buttons today, which he should have known that she would do. At his insulted words she rolled her eyes, saying that she would do more than just tease him. It was his turn to raise a brow, smile still large on his muzzle. "Think that you can take me on again?" he teased, his salmon tongue snaking out of his maw to stick out at her.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
01-02-2015, 03:18 PM

She had to give him credit, his smile never once wavered, he even threw her comment back at her. Lips curled into a sneer, a low chuckle slipping off her tongue. "You've got a deal." Though the more she studied him, the more he seemed to think about what she had said, and then his smile would falter. Perhaps she would show up with her first born in tow after they were born, scare the hell out of him. The idea made her want to roll over laughing, but she refrained, not wanting to give anything away. The conversation flowed effortlessly as he challenged her. A brow would lift. "My dear, I do believe it was me who kicked your ass." His salmon tongue would stick out her, pulling lips into a smirk as she peered up at him through her lashes. She would hesitate to take him on again, it had been rather amusing to battle him on the outskirts of her home, and then to reign victorious. Perhaps now she could do the same on the outskirts of his own home.

"Burn Baby Burn"