Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-04-2014, 12:22 AM

He was glad he had gotten away from that woman. His brain was underneath too much pressure from her. Out here, he was fine. Though he wasn't sure  why he was near some pack lands. For some reason he had smelt the new female here, for some reason his instincts had told him to come. After all Migi followed his instincts and his instincts only. This place he wasn't sure if it would benefit his survival yet but obviously he would find out. He did not want to be tempered down either, he was crazy to others but to him it was simply, living.

Migi stopped at the pack borders, the caverns staring at him in the face.  He let out a small simple bark, calling the queen. His tail flicked back and forth, he would survive. His gene's would live on, that was all he cared about. After all who would deny a member like him, he was a perfect machine of a warrior. He didn't feel anything. 

Speech,

Morgana

gems
size
build
player
12-04-2014, 12:58 AM

The fact she had just acquired leadership within the pack had been what kept the demoness up, now and then she would catch a short nap but not much else. It was weak, it needed to be made stronger, it needed more members. Alas she knew such a thing would come in time. The Pendragon had no intentions of starting a war or rising tensions with the other packs. All too well knowing she still had much to learn, of the packs them selves and their inner workings. A sigh escaped her as the dark women had just left her own den, however strange it was living in a place as this. It had it's uses.

Those ears flicked forth as a bark was uttered, not one of the pack. Frosted eyes narrowed as the demoness made her way out of the mines, that tail head high as was her head. Those ears thrusted forward in an obvious show of dominance. However those frosted eyes landed upon an uncanny male. Strange, he smelled like a rogue; what was he for? "You called?" Choosing not to say a lot in the least, much less ask question upon question, no, she didn't beat around the bush. Short and simple worked just as well..

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-05-2014, 08:46 PM

Oh the sweet sweet smell of a female. One who didn't belong to any man, the one he enjoyed the most. He stood there with no expression on his face as he usually did. He felt nothing, there was no need for emotions. His only goal was survival and reproduction maybe even power. Migi's tail gave a slight twitch at the end of it as his blood orange eyes looked over the dark fae. "Others call me Migi, I came to seek what it takes to join this pack." though he shifted mildly. He also had ulterior motives.

"I also, am interested in you." Migi didn't care much for love, but commitment was another thing. He was keen on making sure his line continued, it needed to his body just said it in his DNA. Migi stood with the same blank expression, he'd fight to prove he was worth if it was needed.

Speech,

Morgana

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2014, 08:54 PM

Those frosted eyes remained narrowed upon the male waiting and seeing what he had to say. He was here for a reason and she merely waited for him to speak; he did so and asked what it took to join the pack. At this point there was nothing required to join the pack, save for having a strong stomach, a darker aligned side and well was more then willing to be loyal and obey her every command. But the women didn't speak of such things, no, although it was now falling under a darker rule it didn't mean those of the a more lighter alignment couldn't join them. "Currently, it takes nothing. But you will be watched and sharply." The words were lightly spoken but had a fine edge to them as they left that maw.

"Interested in me? My, young brute you have much to learn." The demoness said with a soft growl, a bit annoyed perhaps, but she was more then a little grumpy. Just what was he interested in her for? Did he only seek one thing and that was it? What use was he to her?

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-05-2014, 09:01 PM

Migi stood for a moment, would another be trying to tell him it was better to feel emotions. He felt that he was a suitable mate, he'd like to think so anyway. If he couldn't protect her, he'd be strewn out the side and he didn't mind that either. But he got here first, well maybe not first but that was his logic, only logic. "Do you find me undesirable?" the man's empty eyes tilted as did his head. "I can provide for you, for young. You can test me if you wish me to prove it." the male mused.

Migi did not get mad, angry, upset, or any of those things. An advantage, his feelings could not be hurt that was the upside to him. Though her annoyance confused him, he had only stated the truth. His survival didn't feel threatened, but if he didn't claim her someone else would come and do that for him. It was harder to keep them, but claiming was the first part.

Speech,

Morgana

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2014, 09:09 PM

Those frosted eyes blinked and the women gave a chuckle of amusement, undesirable? Ah, he had no idea how her body ached for the touch of a male, a proper male at that. Snorting at him the women took a step forward. "I didn't say you were, did I?" The Pendragon would ask, alas this male had a lot to learn and far more to show. Just because he showed up here to join, much less had an interest in her didn't mean he'd get to claim her off the bat.

"Provide for me and the young? You are getting far a head of your self." The words were harsh and to the point, not that she was disinterested in him, he simply had just showed up suddenly wanting much more then just to join them. "How do you plan on accomplishing doing this?" A simple question, but the demoness would not just have anyone at her side. It was something he had to earn.

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-05-2014, 09:16 PM

He was not as stupid as she thought he was. He knew very well it took time and blood to earn things. Life just, worked that way, nothing had ever been handed to him so he didn't expect it to be that easy. However her anger did not affect him, neither did he find her insulting. He simply just was, migi. "Time, effort, loyalty, blood, sweat." he named off a list still, standing perfectly still. Migi probably hadn't moved since he arrived at the border from his spot.

"I seek to survive and continue on my line, I see no purpose in life other than that. I will fight, and when I die, I die. You are not claimed by a male, therefore I sought my chance is all. I will earn if that is what you desire. I have no quarrels with punishing enemies, severing their heads from their spines." perhaps that little snip it would let her get to know him a little better. He was still strong, no matter how fluffy he did look. 

Speech,

Morgana

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2014, 09:25 PM

Eyes narrowing once more, the demoness only waited. To see what else he had to say. Knowing there was more, but it took much more then just that and to be unfeeling to be at her side; for he did have to feel something. Even if this was only out of lust. A need to state her own more carnal desires, ones she could not state on her own, no, she needed a male for that. To be cursed, with young growing within her womb, it would be a first for her, to lay with a man and to that of motherhood.

"You will need to do far more then just that, to feel much more and to be a leader. But such a position, even if you were to have me this night would not be easily gained." Of course Morgana was demanding, why wouldn't she be? After all she did want a father for the squirming spawn she would no doubt bring into the world sure enough. He had to be there, an dependable and caring father for those of his line. If he could not be such a thing, she would find someone else.

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-05-2014, 09:35 PM

Maybe he hadn't worded that correctly, yet he was understanding now. He was willing to show her, he was willing to take his time to be a king. He knew what it took to rule with fear, but he also knew what it took to show compassion to make the most perfect spawn. For his dna to continue on it was required to woe, and to comply to the wishes of these women. Migi shut his eyes for a moment, opening them again. "I may not have any other purpose, but a man who foolishly leaves his women alone, is no man at all. Their job in life is to sacrifice themselves for their mates for their sons and daughters. To ensure that they grow to be strong and the ability to face the world." he reassured  her mildly pulling himself forward.

"I will earn that title in due time, if you trust me to show you I can do so. With power, come responsibility, it cannot simply be thrown about like a merri-go-round." he whispered willfully. She was demanding and he was complying. Migi was reliable, he had morals, he chose to turn his emotions off, he could turn them on just as  quickly. It may not have been the most healthy, but it was his way of living. 

Speech,

Morgana

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2014, 09:45 PM

"You will need far more then that simple reason purpose in life, Migi." A simple truth, even she had her limitations although her extreme had been far from seen or done in these lands. A pity truly, but hopefully the new reign would be a successful one. Alas the Pendragon knew this may fall or rise, only time would truly tell. That tail flicked slightly, as she was debating on this one. What she was going to do with him, a father he might become, but was he fit for ruling.

"You will get one chance." It was all he would get, if he messed up may the world save his soul. But she only stepped back and turned to go back into the Mines, for she was not going to remain out in the cold; her den would be a far better place for more..privet affairs.

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-05-2014, 09:53 PM

While she said that, Migi wouldn't be swayed by it. Survival was the only drive he needed, after all every other emotion settled behind that. You protected someone because you wished for them to survive. You flee in a fight so you survive. When you have given up on survival, you have given up on life. He did not smirk at her, he continued to follow her into the caverns for a more luxurious area to do the deed as many called it.

She was inviting yes she was, and Migi was no stranger to pleasuring women. He had been with many, although he was forced to do that. Occasionally, when his brother had stopped beating him at least. That was why on most occasions he hated touch, aside from where he wished it and it was fighting. "Your fur shines brightly within these crystal walls." he cooed at her at the confines of this rather comfy dirt den. 

Speech,

Morgana

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2014, 09:59 PM

No words were spoken as Morgana lead him inside, that tail twitched slightly behind her as she did so. Though he didn't say a word in the least, not as she lead him into her own spacious den. However a snort left her as he attempted to woo her, strange, for no male attempted such a thing but she didn't say a word as she stopped and turned to face him. "Actions over words, my dear." A light rumble left her chest, quite to say the least lusting for far more then just words, for they never got the job done and yet she didn't make a move only to see what he may do.

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-05-2014, 10:04 PM

True but perhaps the lady deserved the sort of cognitive embrace from time to time. Migi let a slight smirk stroke his snout. Though it was rare, she would be presented with it subtly. He approached her, his teeth bared before  they came to rest upon her scruff. Perhaps he was a little rough, but he knew what he was doing. The male was far from inexperienced. As he let a slight hot sliver trickle in his throat of a growl.

-fade  to black-

Migi flopped down next to the woman with ease. His blood orange eyes looking at the tiny sparkling stones in the confines. Though his attention turned back towards Morgana, he wondered what she thought. Obviously he had to give her a few seconds but he didn't doubt she had something to say. 

Speech,

Morgana

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2014, 10:14 PM

A light growl left her maw, as his teeth gripped that ashen scruff. No words were given, even as he proved to gain a hold of her and seemingly took control. Yet she only reacted to his touch, pressing her self against his white form. He was awfully, well, fluffy. Strange, he should of lost such a thing when he had become a young adult.

Fade

The women gave a sigh, but she made no comment and yet she had to find a rank suitable for him; the question was. Which one. "Where do your talents lay?" A simple and to the point as she settled that head upon her paws, knowing he may have a lot to speak of.

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-05-2014, 10:20 PM

Morgana, a female he found, desirable and interesting. As of yet though she was still his queen for the time being. He had said his main goal was survival so he would not be so dumb as to sacrifice that much. She asked a question as Migi shook his fur back to its fluffy state. Blood orange eyes taking a look at her. "Fighting, there is nothing better  than feeling the blood on my teeth." he was addicted to blood. That was no lie.

His secret pleasure was pain, although he refused to be controlled because he was his own. At least he had that mind set. Whatever task he was put up to, he'd see to it he saw it through. This empire needed a strong pair to lead them, Migi was prepared to make that effort to make her see he could lead. 

Speech,

Morgana

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2014, 10:24 PM

Morgana prepared to sleep, their little fun had been more then enough to at least tire her out for that night. It questionable as to weather or not these next few nights would be just as restless. But of course, Morgana kept such worries to her self. Those ears shifted slightly as the male spoke, a fighter then. "With this chance you will obtain a ranking, unlike those within the pack who have yet to prove themselves." It was all she was going to utter, for Morgana quite drifted off. There was a lot to be done in such a short amount of time.

Exit through sleep.

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-06-2014, 12:32 AM

The man would observe her carefully as she spoke. So he was privileged, well that made him feel a little better at least. His tail came to curl around her a little as she slept. He wouldn't leave, no, he had a feeling a man had done that before and that was what got her here. Migi shut his eyes but he didn't sleep yet, he just sat there thinking. This was an amount of time to get over his fears wasn't it. He'd teach these children well, accomplish a goal no one had ever seen. He rested his head next to hers. "Ay, Gomensai, Aishiteru." he said in foreign tongues. It meant, I'm sorry, I love you. Words he would keep well safe in himself for sometime. Rest she want to say the same to him.

=exit through sleep=

Speech,