Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
12-26-2014, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2014, 06:06 PM by Tealah.)
We've had a thread in here gauging interest in an Ala D&D group a while back but it fizzed out a little. Well, I made the decision to start up one of my own on the weekends (I know not everyone is available then so we may have a second group when it's convenient for more people).

I have a campaign set up and ready to go on Roll20 so if there's interest I am going to be hosting a character-building session tonight before I start the campaign tomorrow. I'll be doing the session on Roll20's group chat starting shortly and will PM or skype the link to anyone interested. You can either fill out a PDF of your character's info as we go (so you have a copy) or just rely on the copy on roll20 (which I will fill out as we go). So if you're interested, post here, or PM me, or skype me, and I'll set you up with the link.

If you don't have a copy of the fifth edition player handbook I can provide you with a PDF of it.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-26-2014, 06:07 PM
I'm in if I'm still alive tonight!

My focus needs more focus.

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
12-26-2014, 06:12 PM
That is a disconcerting statement, but I'll send you the link and we'll hope you're good!

KatG6

gems
size
build
player
12-26-2014, 06:16 PM
I'd be interested but
a. dunno if my computer is capable of running it
b. probably wont be around until way later saturday night
c. never played ever.

Aerndís I

Somnium
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-26-2014, 06:22 PM
I'm in I've got the form up and ready to be filled out :3

Mouser

gems
size
build
player
12-26-2014, 06:36 PM
I'm not sure I can do anything today/tonight 'cause family is visiting and I have to keep my younger cousin company, but weekends are totally good with me so I'm interested! 

Also I'll need that PDF for the version 5 since all I have is 3.5. x: 

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
12-26-2014, 06:45 PM
Tonight we're just making character profiles anyway, so if you want to just come in later (either make your character by yourself or we can do it before you join in) if you can't do tomorrow either you can come in next weekend. :)

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
12-27-2014, 01:05 AM
Thanks to my guinea pig Lunar I have a pretty good idea now of the new 5e character creation stuff and can work through creations a lot faster. If we get a couple more characters ready we can be set to start our campaign tomorrow night, if not we can put it off until either Sunday night or (more likely, because of work and school the next day) next weekend. In the event we do start this weekend but you can't make it until next weekend, don't worry, we can come up with a story to work your character in alongside everyone else. :) But if you are interested and you can make it, we would be more than happy to have you play with us. It doesn't matter if you've played or not before, since this is a brand new edition so everyone will be learning/relearning anyway.

Ravenna

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Selíni
12-27-2014, 01:09 AM
Probably not gonna be able to jump in tomorrow (depends on the timing) but I'd for sure be up for it next weekend. -Hauls out her 5th edition player guidebook-

Finally gonna get a chance to use this, omg!

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
12-27-2014, 05:50 PM
I believe I am going to hold off on this until next weekend as a lot of interested people aren't able to make it tonight.

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
12-29-2014, 01:06 PM
The campaign will begin Saturday at 6:30 PM central time! the link is here and if you need a copy of the 5e player's manual for reference I can provide that for you. Don't worry if you haven't played before, almost everyone will be learning as they go.

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
01-02-2015, 07:03 PM
Just putting this here as a note:

That's 5 my time when is which my store closes on Saturday but I rarely get home before 5:20-5:30 so I'll be there but don't expect me to be on time!

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
01-03-2015, 10:42 PM
I'd like to think that D&D tonight was fairly successful once we got going, and we are starting to get things figured out pretty well. :) We are still open to new people joining in next week, Saturday evening, and I will be available every day this week to help you get a character sheet ready if you are wanting to join in then! You aren't far behind so don't worry about that, we can fill you in quickly.

Hati

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
01-09-2015, 10:42 AM
Tomorrow's D&D may or may not end up needing to be put off. I may or may not have any voice - we shall have to see if this strep ends up getting worse or not. I will let you guys know ASAP! Right now I'm still capable of talking so assume it's on until told otherwise.
Hati isn't nice. He swears, he is violent, and is more than a little insane. If you can't handle what might come of that don't thread with him.

Hati wears a bear skull on his head unless otherwise stated in the post. He also has a ram's skull that might be switched in sometimes if he finds it again.
Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!

Dione

gems
size
build
player
01-09-2015, 10:47 AM
Dee would like to try playing if/when Tea feels better <3

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-09-2015, 11:07 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2015, 11:15 AM by Elli.)
I'd like to join in if possible!
I need a copy of the manual because I only have the 3.5 edition. Share to Elli.Alexa@yahoo.com?

Ravenna

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Selíni
01-10-2015, 01:12 AM
Lolaf is just gonna mention again that she wants to be there but it's almost a given she will not be on time. I'll not to take too long but I won't be there before 6:25 for certain.

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
01-30-2015, 10:58 AM
Cancelling early - my husband got the weekend off (he's been away at a two week class and is finishing up the first week) so Saturday will be a family night and probably dinner out to take advantage of him being home.