I love the way you hate me

Dione

gems
size
build
player
01-13-2015, 11:56 AM
ooc;; set directly after the meeting.

She was enraged, her whole body alight with the savage need to bite into something and rip at it. Tiny body would tremble and quiver with these barely contained emotions as she stalked away from the pack meeting, not giving her children a chance to saw anything to anyone. The green demon would keep them close, herding them rather then allowing them to trail behind her like she usually did. That bubbly demeanour all but devoured in the heat of her rage. Bushy tail would flip and twitch, lips curled back into a contorted sneer turned snarl as teeth clicked every so often at imaginary opponents. She was done. DONE! Done with this and this pack and these wolves. She was sick and tired of it all. The tiny demon would whirl on her mate when they were half way to their home, half way to the boarder and well far enoug away from the rest of the pack to be overheard. She was trembling, the entirety of her tiny body quivering as she stood before Novaro, unsure if he was feeling the same things as her. "I want to leave, this whole fucking pack. Ugh! Did you hear how they spoke about me, about our children! They shouldn't have to grow up with this. And Valentine! Does he not think us capable of training our own children?!?" Her voice would rise and fall in both volume and pitch as she turned and began pacing, trying to calm herself before she lashed out at the closest thing. 

Necrosis

gems
size
build
player
01-13-2015, 07:21 PM

Necro trotted swiftly after his mother and father, but didn't realize there was something terribly wrong with her until her voice boomed and drained. He cowered only a little, ears going back on his head as he slowly made his way over to Novaro. He kept his eyes on her and was very hesitant to moving over to his father. Dione was always his source of protection, of course he knew and trusted his father would protect him too, but there was something more in his eyes when he looked at Dione. He watched her as she shook, not completely sure what to do. He was frightened by her behavior but didn't know if she wanted him beside her. So he would stop a few feet away from Novaro with his eyes still on his mother.

"Is mama okay...?"

He questioned, not understanding why she was so upset or what she was going on about. He noticed none of the other wolves left when they did, but maybe they had more authority over them? He wondered what his siblings were doing, but was too focused on the outbreak that their presence had slipped his mind.

Walk "Talk" Think

Novaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-21-2015, 11:14 AM

Novaro Red

OOC: Sorry this took so long! My muse is meh.

He wasn't particularly interested in the meeting anyway. He wasn't really much of a great asset to this pack either really, though he didn't hate it as much as he used to. That was a start, Though he was always fond of being a loner, he wouldn't complain about being stuck here either, or atleast try. He would swiftly follow his wife, exiting the meeting with their children in tact. They would not say a word until they where near their home, his pace fast to keep up with her temper. As soon as they stopped though Dione's fury would come across, though atleast it was within reason. " Then we Shall leave Dione, I'm sure Valentine will understand our departure and replace us with those who actually want to be here. I don't want our children to be brought up as though they where freaks, and a joke. Their colours are unique, that's all. Of course were able to train our children, and I'll make sure we train them the best that we possibly can. Besides, I'm sure the pack won't be thrilled to train.... children, No one will miss us here, anyway- I never really bonded with anyone." The thought that they were even considering to leave was exciting, they would have no rules, no duty... He respected Valentine, though Novaro knew he didn't fit into Imperium as much as he would have liked.

"Speaking"
Art by NEFFS & Table by Layla/fiftyblackroses
TABLE NOT FREE FOR USE

Ganja

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
KatG2
01-22-2015, 12:41 PM

Ganja would follow obediently back to their den, the meeting had been rather anti-climatic. She'd seen some interesting wolves, heard some interesting words that she thought might have been hurtful but most of all she would notice the way her mother stalked away, completely silent until the outburst that left her dark lips. The tiny green bud would cower behind her father's legs as she watched her mother's pacing unsure what this all meant.

Her father would mention easily that they could leave, that they didn't even need to be here. Ganja would only look up to her parents, feeling quite lost in everything. They were going to leave their home? What about their den? What about the seeds she had just planted to grow for her mother? Oh no! She'd feel tears start to fall from her eyes and the girl would rush to her mother's side, full of anger or not Ganja wanted her comfort. "We can't leave momma!" She would cry, something she'd never done before. "They've barely started to grow!" It was unlikely that Dione would realize what the tiny she wolf spoke of, but surely she must realize how important it was to her tiny bud for Ganja to be so against her mother's wishes.
""  

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]