Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-22-2015, 06:41 PM

Things had fallen apart once more and this time, Vesta decided to go solo in order to drop all the family bullshit that she had seemed to inherit. She was going to go alone and she was going to rise to power. For now, she needed a certain alliance but she hated being tied down to one area. The pure white girl marched on, her eyes filled with a certain pride that revolved around how she felt about about herself and her abilities. The woods were calm and warmer then the normally harsh and defiant weather of the north. She missed the north but it would have been too predictable if she had stayed up there.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
01-23-2015, 09:59 PM

He was wandering the south again, still on the lookout for prime land. The brute had every intention of expanding his territory and soon. Things were in motion and soon enough they'd gather speed. When they did he had every intention of being ready.

His eyes lifting from the path before him, Valen stopped to watch the progress of a prideful looking fae. She marched by him with determination painted across her features. Studying her, several things jumped out to the brute. She was young and small (well, small to him) with a wide, muscular build that gave the impression that she was able to handle herself. Perhaps she could be use to him?

His interest caught, he called out, “Woman on a mission. Is it top secret or can I ask what has lit your tail on fire?”

“”

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Vesta I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-25-2015, 11:15 AM

The voice reached out towards her ears which made her turn, eyes lit up with the caution she had taken to exercising in situations like the one she found herself in. He asked her a question and for her it was far too personal. "Depends on what you have to offer me." The words were flat and gave away little about her life. Her white fur laid flat against herself as she eyed his suspiciously. "What is your name?" There was no time, in her mind, for the subtleties that often came to light when she spoke. She slowly began to examine him. He was bluish and dark grey with black. Strange dots marked underneath both of his eyes. Vesta remained on edge.