Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-29-2015, 04:00 PM

Nona dragged herself back into Abaven lands once again as the smell of home flowed through her nose as she let out a breath of joy. Her muscles ached though from her return trip with the many herbs she had gathered. Nona knew she was safe to just let herself fall over onto her side and listen to the rapids for a bit as she tried to regain her strength. Allen's smile kept dancing in her mind and the thoughts of all those she had not been able to care for while she was away came rushing to her which made her ill in thought. Nona lifted her head as much as she could and let loose a howl to the sky for Bass. She had to apologize for her long absence but would she be able to do so and would he even accept it. The thoughts worried her quite a bit.

She would slowly start to shift herself until she could sit up a bit as to not look like she was about to take a nap right there. Hopefully Bass would arrive soon enough to greet her and maybe help her carry the herbs she gathered back to her den. Nona was really feeling the weight of being tired from the journey back and from some of the injuries she had obtained. Allen was going to have his work cut out for him now that he would be the one to tend to her injuries and not the other way around. Perhaps Bass would be the first to try his paw and tending to her injuries but she didn't really know what was going to happen however.

"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-11-2015, 04:11 AM

Bass was resting beside the river, the steady flow of it rushing in his ears. If he closed his eyes it was all he could hear, it sounded like there was nothing else in the world but that river. But there was one sound that did cut across the waters, a howl from a wolf he had not seen in a long time. He leaped to his paws, nearly stumbling as he righted himself to quickly. Looking around he tried to tell if he was just dreaming it, but no. Her scent billowed towards him, carrying the smell of herbs and -- blood. Fear now clouded in his eyes as he raced towards the border, easily picking out her brown form among the short grass. He rushed to her side, walking a circle around her as he checked her out for injuries. Nothing looked too major, but he wasn't really a healer. "Oh mio Dio, what happened to you Nona?" he asked, concern lacing his vocals. "I thought that healers weren't supposed to get hurt. Did all your magical healing powers vanish?" Bass teased, trying to lighten the mood a bit. The Azat could tell that she was tired, and who wouldn't be after being away from home for so long. The scent of Abaven just barely clung to her pelt, reminding him of just how long she had been away for.

Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-12-2015, 09:26 AM

Nona could see and hear Bass moving towards and then around her. She couldn't help but let out a small chuckle when she heard him speak and since she was away for awhile gathering herbs it felt nice to hear his words. Nona smiled weakly as her gaze shifted towards him, "Yeah and I thought every healer could just scare away the hazards of gathering herbs with just a simple howl and well that clearly didn't work... its good seeing you again, Bass". There was a weak giggle that erupted from her maw but she was tired and it was clearly showing. Nona had to ask though, "Bass, how has Allen been doing while I was away... I'm sure he's been worried sick about me and my battered appearance will surely have him lock me away in the den only being able to come out to heal the wounds of the injured and care for the ill". Nona couldn't stifle a somewhat louder laugh. Nona's thoughts shifted towards her mate, her beloved Allen. Then she remembered that Bass had pups of his own now and that was something she had to ask him as well, "Since I've been away how have your pups been doing?". She kept talking as a way to keep herself awake but there would be a moment soon when she would have to ask Bass to help her get to her own den so she can properly rest with her mate and be at peace once more.

"Speech"