ardent

I Fall Back To You

Kar

gems
size
build
player
01-27-2015, 10:08 PM

Night came with new energy, and Kar would wake with a small yawn. The moon had risen, casting the world with a soft pale light. The man would rise, shaking out his coat, his lime green eyes holding a bit of a sad, yet, determined glow to them. Tomorrow, when the sun rose into the skies, he would bring his daughter home. But tonight was a night for he and his mate, his beloved Nalyda, and Kar would cherish those moments. He knew not what tomorrow would bring, but Kar could not deny what was in his heart. He would breathe in, a deep breath, sending a prayer to his goddess before coming to his mate's side. Nose would lower, gently brushing against her cheek.

"The world, she is bathed in a beautiful glow. Come, my Nalyda. Let us play... let us forget the night's worries and the stresses of tomorrow. Let tonight be for us." Kar would call, his voice soft. He wanted it to be just him and her for now. The children would be there in the morning, his other son and daughter. Kar knew he could trust Yurella to mind them tonight. Body would turn towards the opening of the den, going out into the moonlight as he waited for his mate, standing there bathed in an angelic glow.

Speech, Thought

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-27-2015, 10:34 PM
Nalyda would list her head as she could feel the soft, comforting touch that was her mate. It was still her heat season, and she was excited that she could possibly have more children to take care of and bear with her mate by her side. The scent of the orchard that began to bear the scent of different flowers and fruit that have yet to ripen and reach their peak. The sound of the birds that would be coming into the orchard as their beautiful melody rung in her lobes and she brushed her nose against her mate's. The smell of his earthen scent made her smile as she stood upright and licked his cheek.

"The night sure is beautiful, my beloved. We must make due with what we have this night, for I pray that our child will return to us," she hoped that her child would come home and be with them as she had been praying for her mate's victory. She had faith in him. She had to for who else would and she wanted her child safe and back in their paws. "Also, when Mystic comes home, we must teach her the ways of the wolf and teach her how to fight and hunt for one day she will not have us to keep her safe and to rely on."

Kar

gems
size
build
player
01-27-2015, 11:18 PM

Chest would move as Kar breathed in deeply, the spring night air filling his lungs. Keep the mind and body at peace, and overcome in battle. He had to believe in his heart that what he was doing was right. That what he needed to focus upon was right. He knew that nothing would truly destroy the Savvil family. Nothing. Siri watched over them all, and she had blessed him with this family. She would not take it away from him, and he would be damned if he stood by and let his daughter be sold as some slave. A gentle lick would be placed on Nalyda's cheek once she emerged, giving a nod of agreement.

"This time tomorrow, my Nalyda, she will be asleep in her den with her brother and sister." The man would look up towards the moon, the orb reflected in his bright green gaze. "I'll hold a lesson for them all... and for the next litter much sooner. No child of mine will ever be unprepared again. It was wrong to baby them... but I neglected the danger. But this will not happen again. In Siri's name I will not allow it." The brute would breathe in again and look to his lover, a playful grin spreading across his maw.

"Come, I will take care of that in the morn'. For tonight, dance with me, Nalyda. Let us dance in the light of the moon as her children." Front half would lower to the earth, tail wagging in the air. "Let her hear our voices and let Siri watch over all of us tonight! Tonight is a night of bonding, of promise!" Kar would bark, his orbs shining brightly as he invited her to play with a motion of his head.

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts!'

Art by:: Otackoon On DA

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-27-2015, 11:27 PM
Nalyda nodded to her mate. She loved her pups to death and cared too much to see them protected rather than be chosen to be slaves. She snarled in her mind. She loved her children and would die if she had to if it meant that her pups would live. The sound of the crickets and owls seemed to be like an orchestra in the night air as the moon was like the spot light. Nalyda approached Kar and gave a small curtsey of her own as she playfully nipped his ears and brought him down to the ground with a gentle push of her paws as the grey and ebony woman slid her salmon colored tongue across the brutes nose.

"And I will also fight for our child if I had to, my love. If Mystic is made a slave, I will put my own life on the line to bring her home to us. But, you are right, let us enjoy this night while it is still there with us," she smiled and nudged Kars cheek.

Kar

gems
size
build
player
01-27-2015, 11:51 PM

The playful nips sent shivers down the man's spine, and Kar would give a happy whine as he was brought to the ground. On his back he would lay, a position of submission as he looked sheepishly up at his love, his tail wagging behind him like a happy banner. The kiss brought another whine from the man, looking more like a pup than the older male he truly was. No, tonight he was young! He would give a playful growl, looking into her eyes, both the good and bad one, with a gentle gaze. "You won't need to. I'll bring her home, and we'll all find our place to move to together, just as I promised." A large grin appeared on Kar's face, and the male would feel his heart pounding in his chest as he grabbed her with front paws, trying to pull her down besides him. '...and don't you know that you are my strength? As long as you are here, I am the strongest wolf alive.' He would think to himself.

Speech, Thought

Art by:: Otackoon On DA

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-28-2015, 10:23 AM
Her eyes stayed focused on her mate as she could hear the countless, excited whines that escaped from his throat. Her crimson optics lookining into his emerald green eyes as she could not help but smile happily. The smell of the different plants and flowers surrounded her nostrils as she soon could soon feel her mate push her over to be beside him. She chuckled and gave him a gentle lick upon the cheek before laying down beside him and feeling his warm fur alongside her and his gentle touch against her. She was happy to be with him and also could not wait for her second litter that they hoped to have.

Kar

gems
size
build
player
01-29-2015, 08:29 PM

As soon as she was laying next to him Kar would return the nuzzle. The night was so beautiful, so calm. The male would lick his beloved's cheek, letting out a peaceful sigh. The male lay next to her, his heart pounding in chest. It was these precious moments, moments spent just with his beloved, that mattered most. Kar would lay his foreleg across Nalyda's body, twitching his ears happily. "My beloved... I was thinking about what you said, about possibly wanting to name our next daughter Annette. Would you really be okay with that? You know that I want what you want." He would say softly, licking her cheek again. He wanted her to be absolutely sure. He and Yurella would both, no doubt, appreciate it. But he wouldn't force the idea upon her.

Speech, Thought

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-29-2015, 08:38 PM
Nalyda could feel her mate's salmon colored tongue brush against her cheek. She would laugh in a tender way before turning her crimson optics to look upon his own. The moon reflected off the emerald grasses that peaked through the white snow as it melted away, causing spring to become in full blossom. Her eyes shown happiness as she brushed her tongue across her mate's cheek when he had asked about naming their daughter his mother's name. She had been thinking about that name for a while, and thought it would be nice to name her since it was obvious that Kar cared for his parents dearly as well as his sister.

"Of course, my love. I have been pondering about that name for a while now, and thought that it would be nice. If you want to change her name we can, but I adore your mother's name," she smiled, her eyes focused upon his emerald optics as she rubbed her ebony nose against his own.

Kar

gems
size
build
player
02-01-2015, 10:35 AM

Kar felt warmth in his heart at her kind words. Annette... she would live again in one of his daughters. He felt so very happy, so relieved to know that she cared for him and his extended family so as well. It was a great form of honor, and Kar counted his blessings for having met such a fae. Nalyda was truly his better half, and without her he would be lost. He would return the gentle nuzzle, breathing a content breath. "What on earth did I do to get such a sweet fae as my mate?" Kar would ask softly. Smile would slowly widen, and Kar would roll over on top of Nalyda's body, licking her neck and playfully nipping the sensitive flesh. Instinct was building within the man again, the moment, and her scent filling his nose. Kar would look down into her eyes, letting out a soft breath. "Oh my love... I want you... right here, right now." He would whisper. Though he respected her -- if she thought they should wait he would push down his own cravings.

Speech, Thought

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-01-2015, 10:51 AM
Nalyda was happy to find a mate such as him: one that cared about his pups and would do anything to get them back, especially when their daughter had been taken away from them with such brute force. The thought made her sadden, wishing that she could do something to help bring Mystic back to them, but when she felt her mate come behind her and nip the back of her neck, she could not help but feel happy as she brought her head up slightly. Her crimson eyes met his own as she nodded her head to him. She was ready to have her second litter with the brute that she loved and cared for so much, closing her eyes as she let him do as he pleased.

Kar

gems
size
build
player
02-01-2015, 09:28 PM
Permission was granted, and that was all the confirmation his heart and mind needed on the matter. A lick would be lain across her muzzle, and strange as the position was in normal circumstances, Kar would take his chance here and now.

---Fade To Black---

Time had passed after the mating, and once more Kar laid in the grass next to his beloved. He was content, eyes closed, snuggled close to her body. The crickets chirped, somewhere in the distance owls and other night birds giving their calls. Bats as well screeched in the air... the night was a symphony. Kar would breathe in, opening his eyes to look at his beloved Nalyda. There was time for a moment of series. "I'll protect all of you... with all I can give... I promise you, Nalyda. Our family is strong, and gods above I will do everything, Siri willing, to keep it whole." He would nuzzle her neck, breathing out a gentle sigh of content.

"Speech"

Table by:: Eldarwen

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-10-2015, 01:58 PM
Nalyda smiled and breathed in gently, her nostrils flaring as the scent of hare filled her nostrils, but she paid no heed for food; she only cared for her mate and about their family. She licked his cheek, feeling the gentle fur brush against her salmon colored tongue and tasting the earth that emanated off of his pelt. Her crimson orbs shown happiness, licking his cheek once more as she felt him nudge against her neck and she smiled, placing her cranium against his chest. She was happy to be by his side, and the thought of losing him or any of her children made her sick to even think about, but, she paid no heed to worries, she only heeded what Kar had explained to her as a single tear rolled down her cheek and onto the floor below her. "Kar, I do not care if I die protecting our pups, i only ask this one thing: I ask that if i were to ever die, God willing that should not happen, but if it does, I only ask that you do whatever it takes to bring Mystic back to the family. Without one of my pups, I just feel sad i could not do anything to help her. But, no matter what, I will always love you and our family."

-fades-