Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-27-2015, 05:52 PM
SO, as most of you already know, Aly has departed from Alacritis.. leaving poor Fiamette all alone. (well, besides having to care for little Ody) Fiamette is going to go bat shit crazy, and will be roaming around Alacritis looking for things to do. Saf might not keep Ody on the site much longer, so it is time for Fia to become what she was intended to become- a complete whore. SO. I am looking for a few things here:

-Lots of males and females to hook up with. She is even up for a group bang, should the opprotunity present itself.
-Friends. She needs at least one true friend, someone she can depend on but doesn't want to be in her business 24/7.
-Enemies. She is all about revenge and getting what is "rightfully hers". She is very ambitious and is more than happy to brawl down with someone she doesn't like.
-Sparring partners. Someone to practice her fighting with, someone who would be willing to fight against her AND a companion xD
-Anything else you can think of. She is pretty much open to do ANYTHING right now, so if you have some ideas, shoot em xD

*this character is prone to violent actions*
companions: marco, wolverine. apollyon, rainbow snake
"there ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good"

Phoebe

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
01-27-2015, 05:54 PM
omg I want Fia threads! I shall expand on this later xD

Despoina

gems
size
build
player
01-27-2015, 05:55 PM
Damon and Fiamette can be bang buddies :D

Fiamette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-27-2015, 06:02 PM
Okay shelbs just lemme know! And okay toothless, that will work! Wanna throw up a P thread for them? I will reply :3

Despoina

gems
size
build
player
01-27-2015, 06:04 PM
Sure, I'll have it up in a snap!

Isis

gems
size
build
player
01-29-2015, 01:46 PM
Isis! They're related so they should for sure meet, maybe become a best friend/sparring partner? Would be interested in threading them and see what happens. ^_^

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-29-2015, 02:21 PM
Okay! So! I'm going to be bringing in my new girl Kalliope very soon and I was thinking they could thread and if they hit it off they could be BFFs/occasional friends with benifits type deal. She's real independent, but she's blind so she needs someone she can trust enough to be like "yeah, okay, I really don't want to ask for help for this but I have to so I'm going to ask you." Plus I think she needs to be corrupted a little bit, which is where Fia's whoreness comes in handy xD

Keiki

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Alamea
01-29-2015, 02:27 PM
Lel is always up for a offer in his genes, he'd just want to keep the kids.
[Image: VAzkBpg.png]

Fiamette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-30-2015, 07:58 PM
@Azzy- Sounds like a good idea! She needs to start meeting all the Sovari's :) Would you like to make the thread, or do you want me to?

@Shelby- I would love to thread them! Whenever she becomes active let me know so we can get a thread started :)

@Lolaf- Fia doesn't want kids but she would be down for a fun time? They're both controlling and it would be interesting to see how they react to each other.

Absinthe 1

gems
size
build
player
01-30-2015, 11:34 PM
Yoo Fia should meet her new baby sister creature, who might actually end up kinda hating her mamas too. Lil tater tot Abby is definitely going to have some resentment towards her mothers for leaving her in Arcanum with no visible reason- in her mind at least. Fia can mayhaps nurture that and they can be little rainbow haters together?

Fiamette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-30-2015, 11:56 PM
@Den- Sounds like a great idea! She would love to meet little miss Abby :) Wanna start a thread for me?

Absinthe 1

gems
size
build
player
01-31-2015, 12:16 AM
I'll throw one up after their move into Arc is settled, near Arc lands, and PM you the link? Just wanna see how everything plays out :)

Isis

gems
size
build
player
02-03-2015, 01:11 AM
Could you start one up please? :3

Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-05-2015, 04:53 PM
Fia could meet Miss Azile? I haven't decided much yet, but she's gonna like males and females. {Forgot the name.} She could crush on Fia.

http://graywolf111.deviantart.com/art/Azile-511962443

Novaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-17-2015, 07:26 AM
Novaro can be one of her friends hahaxD
[Image: G6jciao.png]

Fiamette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-26-2015, 07:01 PM
Sorry for the break I took guys! I aim to return to ala and continue these threads if you guys are still up for them :)

Fayelon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-26-2015, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2015, 07:47 PM by Fayelon.)
Hello dear c: I'm new here and would love to thread with you. To get Faye socializing with others, maybe something along the lines of as a friend or sparring partner or maybe even bang buddies since Faye is a little curious to venture into that life style.

Kalliope

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
02-26-2015, 08:51 PM
I finally got Kalliope up and running full speed! I'm still down for a thread if you are ;3