ardent

New Pack Plotting!!

Dione

gems
size
build
player
01-31-2015, 06:14 PM
Just a plot thread for Lydovne :) and dione if anyone wants to meet her!!

We are looking for EVERYONE! Kids welcome, adults welcome, mentally unstable etc ALL welcome :) it's going to be basically like a rouge pack, you can keep your secrets, keep your space, come and go as you please as long as you participate in pack hunts or pull your weight in some other way. We have puppies, colourful wolves, cannibals, murderers, druggies, and completely normal wolves. Come one come all. Welcome for short stays or long, come and go whateber. Don't need to tell Dione what you doing just don't judge anyone, we only have a few basic rules and that's it :)

So that's the pack, onto Dione. Since leaving Imperium she is back to her fun loving bubbly self. She is pretty easy to get along with as long as you don't tell her what to do or ask too many questions. I need AWL da plots for her cept lovers and kids. She is up to her ears on kids already but she will adopt more of you have a kid out there!!! Very welcoming and not judgmental as long as you don't piss her off :)

Lay the plots on me!!

Arno

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-31-2015, 06:22 PM
Yeah! I`d love to plot, but Arno is stuck at sunset falls. Though I suppose I can delete that post and plot with you? What do you have in mind, any ideas?
Warning! Arno is prone to vulgar and inappropriate language!  

Dione

gems
size
build
player
01-31-2015, 06:26 PM
I would /love/ to plot with you but it's really up to you :) they could meet as friend or he could join. I never really have any ideas, dione is my wild card character that kinda writes herself lol

Arno

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-31-2015, 06:28 PM
I feel like they could be really great friends! Perhaps they sorta bump into each other and Dione tells him about the "rogue pack" and he could join? The poor boy needs a friend, and a home xD

Fenrisúlfr

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-31-2015, 06:49 PM
FEN MUST MEET DIONE AND BRING HIS RAINBOW-CAPED WIFEY WITH HIM AND THEY WILL MAKE SKITTLES.

Arno

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-31-2015, 07:18 PM
HECK YESH, AND ARNO CAN BRING IN HIS LOUD, FUNNY SELF

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-31-2015, 07:24 PM
Voltage and dione need to meet since she stole his families home from under his paws xD

Dione

gems
size
build
player
01-31-2015, 07:46 PM
Dione took his home?!? o_0 they were living at the shrine? Ana, Lucy feel free to make threads and link them here! If you don't get to them I'll make threads tonight <3

Selíni

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-31-2015, 08:15 PM
Okay so Ravenna will join probably like running away from her mom or something. Then all of the being set up with rainbow pups plots!

Arno

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-31-2015, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2015, 08:26 PM by Arno.)
Thread for Dione and Arno: http://alacritis.org/showthread.php?tid=12794&pid=82606#pid82606

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-31-2015, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2015, 11:30 PM by Voltage.)
I thought you claimed the mount volkan, dee? O-o

Edit// LOL guess that changed!! Sorry xD

Dione

gems
size
build
player
02-04-2015, 07:02 PM
Arin if you still wanna thread they can :D anyone else interested?