ardent

I Don't Want To Be Like You

Necrosis

gems
size
build
player
02-09-2015, 10:09 PM

The had a desire to go just outside the border of his pack, or maybe a little farther. It was very rare if he even left the den site. But he had been to other places besides home. He had gone places without Dione. She was probably stalking him in the bushes as he left, wondering how he would act or where he wanted to go. She wanted to mold her children into what she believed was perfect, but they all seemed to be turning out in different ways.

He would walk out side his land, knowing which way was home and could easily knew how to use his nose to get back. Secretly he hoped that there wasn't a reason to call his mother, she would probably be really mad since he left the pack.

He was heading towards the orchid, not too aware of where it was but it was the only place between his pack and his old one. He felt safer if he ran into someone here thinking that it would be from either of the packs. The wolves there didn't seem too bad, it was almost like there was a wall around him here.

Walk "Talk" Think

Angelus

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
02-09-2015, 10:49 PM

He'd never been so far from home. The boy's chest swelled with pride. He was so mature. So grown up. Look at him, the little big man making his own way in the world. It was an adventure! And boy, was he brave. How many other boys could claim such a feat of bravery? None! He was sure of it.

Angelus strutted through the orchard with his head and tail held high. He took in everything, soaking it all up like a sponge and basking in the manly manness that came with his adventuring. He was a king in the making, a prince above princes, a- heyomganotherboy! His gaze landed on the brightly colored form of a wolf who was roughly his size. "Hey!" he called, his whole being poised in a manner that suggested extreme interest in the other. He didn't move, though. Instead he stood stock still and waited. Maybe this boy would play with him?

"Talk" "You" Think

Necrosis

gems
size
build
player
02-09-2015, 11:10 PM

The tie-dyed boy made it to the orchid without any trouble, of course not thinking about anyone being inside it. But just as he stepped a little inside, a boy's voice would touch his ears and his eyes would grow frantic in trying to find the body. His actually expression and the rest of his body was very relaxed, but he was freaking out inside. The creature was probably coming to eat him!

But as he laid eyes on the boy who was close to his size and age, he would ease more this appearance thinking about how he looked awfully familiar. "Umm... Hi..." He almost whispered as he pulled his ears back to his head.

He stood there a couple more seconds before taking only a couple steps and halting again. "I think I seen you before." He would still look submissive even though the boy was smaller than he was. He was hesitant to say the name, Valentine, did he shrink or something? Was he a magical wolf with shrinking powers? He had only seen the wolf up close once before, not paying too close of his appearance other than his paws.

"You are Valentine. How do you get smaller? I want to get bigger. Teach me!" His ears would actually prick forward but he would still stay in one place. normally he showed fear to everything but his mother showed a liking towards Valentine. Or at least she used to. He shouldn't be scary if mother didn't say so.

Walk "Talk" Think

Angelus

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
02-10-2015, 04:25 PM

The boy's whispered greeting was almost too low to catch and had Angel not being listening for it, it might have gone unheard. Oh, good! He was friendly. Kinda quiet though. Maybe he had a noisy, too loud sister too and instead of getting louder to talk over her, he'd given up and gotten quiet.

The stranger took a few tentative steps closer and Angel, taking that as an invitation, frisked right up to the other. Unbeknownst to him, there was a slight age difference between the pair. It certainly didn't show; the Imperialis boy was easily as tall as the brightly colored boy. He didn't know it, but soon enough he would tower over even his father. Speaking of... "I think I seen you before." Angelus squinted. He didn't think he'd seen the red-eyed boy before. How could he possibly forget someone so pretty? "I don't think I've seen you before..."

The red-eyed boy had a revelation then and proclaimed that he was Valentine. "Nuh uh! That's my dad! AND," Angelus declared proudly, "I'm getting bigger, not smaller." To show off his impressive height, the boy stood up straight and tall. Teaching the other boy how to grow big seemed like a good idea. If he could do it, he could teach it, right? "I can teach you," he said sternly, "But you gotta promise not to grow taller than me. I get to be the tallest."

"Talk" "You" Think

Necrosis

gems
size
build
player
02-10-2015, 05:28 PM

Necrosis wouldn't budge as the boy came flying up to him, frightened but held his ground. He stated that he hadn't seen the boy before, but as Necro said his name he would be taken back, telling him Valentine was his father. As he stood as strong and proud as he could Necro would pull his ears back more so to his voice. It was true that later on, the boy would tower over him, of course Necro didn't know that now.

He would nod at him in a sort of promise that he wouldn't grow bigger than him, even though he desperately wanted to. He wasn't necessarily one that kept his word, but he wasn't one that went against it. He didn't know what a promise was really, but whatever. He was going to get

"I just need to get big and strong so I can kill the monsters like mother wants me to."

His ears perked back towards the boy waiting for what he was going to do. He was ready to do whatever it took to get that way. Dione would be proud of him then...

Walk "Talk" Think

Angelus

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
02-16-2015, 07:29 PM

The other boy agreed, but then said something that made Angel's head tip to the side. Monsters? There were no such thing as monsters! His daddy had said so. There were big and scary things, but they were animals too. They died like everyone else.

Sidetracked from the talk of growing big, he said, "Monsters? There's no such thing! My daddy said so, they're just fears." Like tree branches that looked like claws and wind that sounded like howling. His dad had called the feeling they gave him 'heebie jeebies' and said that they were what made his imagination go wild and make monsters. But that was all monsters were; bad feelings and an unruly imagination.

"Talk" "You" Think

Necrosis

gems
size
build
player
03-01-2015, 11:45 AM

The two were definitely brought up differently and it wouldn't take a whole lot to figure that out. Where the boy spoke of his father saying that they were only feelings Dione had brought her children to believe if they didn't listen to her then they would be killed rather quickly. The two boys both had strong feelings about the monsters or the scary feelings, but Necro would never think his mother as wrong or a liar.

"Ohh... I've seen one before..." He whispered, thinking that one could be around him at any moment since Dione was not around to protect him. "It had big horns and a wobbly head. It's eyes were pure black and it was really scary."

Where someone like Toxin would have probably used that to scare someone, Necrosis was being truly honest. He had seen what he thought was a monster, but what he didn't know was that it was the one called Hati who had joined Imperium back when Necro and his family were still there. And even though Dione hadn't claimed him as a "monster", Necro only assumed from they way she acted and fled from him at that last meeting.

He too was sidetracked from their lesson, but he would be patiently waiting until Valentine's son was ready to teach him. He was eager but he was far from impatient.

Walk "Talk" Think