Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
01-14-2015, 07:22 AM
Talvi didn't often stray too far from the Regium lands, there was little reason for her to do so. Not a healer there were no herbs or plants for her to collect and with no messages to spread to any other packs her duties were simply within the pack lands. There she could do what she could to help things run smoothly, keep an eye on the pups as well it seemed for they took up most of the numbers in the pack right now and certainly took the most work to keep in line. Wandering where they pleased and trying, trying being the key word there, to help.

Occasionally however the whim to venture out of the lands would overcome her. She had little reason to do so, aside from Pandora the family she knew and welcomed in her life all resided within Regium. There was Caeto as well, though she still wasn't entirely sure where to place the boy in her life, more than an acquaintance but friend just didn't seem quite right either. No offence meant to him at all, it was surely rather understandable that it was more her sister that she would have hoped to come across on her travels than the spotted boy. Life just didn't quite stick to the plan all of the time though.

Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-17-2015, 08:49 PM

Really he just needed to get out of the pack, not too thrilled with the way they chanted and demanded. He knew that everyone need to be taught skill in fighting, and that wasn't the problem. He was very conflicted on if they were prepare for war... Arcanum had gone to challenge Solstice for their disbandment, an Kylar had fallen. But surely cat wouldn't take that... Goodie for that pack, they had handed it to someone else. At least those wolves weren't in danger anymore...

Caeto had made his way to the willows... this is where Titania lived, but he couldn't sense that she, or any of her family were here. Instead, a scent wafted to his nostrils that was familiar, but also stale to him. It was Talvi, a girl he had a friendly interest in, or maybe even more. But it seemed like he had no time to meet up with her. He barely had time to meet up with his family members.

He would follow her scent, still laid back with his ears limp against his skull. And when he saw her, he would smile  and let out a quiet bark to show her he was here.

"Talvi?" He almost questioned, hopefully it wasn't a stranger... that would be pretty embarrassing. "It's been a while."

And it had been. They only reason he left Arcanum was to bring back a meal. He had only been out a few times since he joined to see his mother and his sister's new children. What a small world it must be to meet here with her, when the two resided in completely different pack lands.

Walk "Talk" Think

Talvi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
01-20-2015, 04:10 PM
Though her mind had of course drifted to Pandora now she was this far South, she didn't have any set plans of searching for her or anyone else at this moment in time. Instead as she peered through the low branches of the willow she currently stood under, gazing at the pond before her. It wasn't exactly the water that caught her attention however but the form of a rather large frog hopping along the edge apparently not completely certain whether it wanted to swim or not. The actions mattered little to her, the creature itself was what intrigued her, never before had she seen a frog, they weren't exactly common in her Northern home.

At last it jumped into the pond with a splash, startled by the voice of another though Talvi herself was shocked to hear it as well, her own name ringing through the air. She would turn to look behind, missing the dive of the amphibian and gaze instead resting upon a far more familiar sight as he pointed out it had been a while. "Caeto" She smiled as she returned the greeting. "It really has." It made sense of course, the pair of them living in completely different parts of Alacritia, they weren't exactly going to bump into each other on a regular basis.

"You're looking a lot better now." He'd been injured in some way or another, the reasons behind it not ones that he cared to explain and she had let them drop. It was good to see he hadn't gotten any more in their time apart, or at least if he had they too had healed up nicely now. "You've been avoiding the mountains I see, I'm sure your face appreciates it."

Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-28-2015, 05:48 PM

He was glad to see she wasn't unsure of his presence, though why would she? The two weren't close enough to be offended by being distant, and he hadn't shown her any reason to run away. Though he felt if anything, he would be the one running away from her. Or maybe just any woman. He had met up with Titania again, but he hadn't seen her in well over a belated time. He was sure he would be running from her the next time they met.

When she told him he looked better, he didn't quite understand what she meant. That was, until she mentioned his face. His wounds had been long gone, and he was far enough away from the one who put them there. Well, emotionally far enough. He tried to lay low to avoid that stuff. Especially since he didn't realize the kind of pack Cataleya held anymore. Maybe it was just the experience he needed.

"Oh, uh, I guess so." He slightly blushed away, maybe feeling a bit embarrassed that she remembered those marks. Though of course, that was what he looked like the first time they met. "I'm trying to keep away from trouble." He would take a seat beside her, trying to relax himself if anything. "It always catches up to me though."

He was enlightened by her distraction of the frog earlier. He noticed her interest and found it a little funny that she was so focused on the creature. He wasn't too familiar with frogs, but they didn't really make his day.

"You seen a frog before?" He joked with a returned grin. He actually assumed she had seen them all her life. He just thought she liked the way they moved or something.

Walk "Talk" Think

Talvi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
01-28-2015, 06:11 PM
Caeto had never explained how he had gotten those injuries, perhaps that brushing off the topic was what had made Talvi worry at all. If he'd said it was a simple spar or even admitted outright he'd found himself in a spot of trouble she would have been more likely to forget and move on. The unwillingness to speak of it however, well it had gotten some alarm bells ringing in her mind. It really was good to see that he was doing ok.

The worry would return slightly however at his comment about trouble finding him. The frown would visibly cross her features as well. "You are ok aren't you Caeto?" She enquired, voice serious again for a moment as her gaze rested upon him as he sat down. Of course if he was in trouble what could she really do for him? There was certainly a lack of planning there though clearly an amount of concern.

The conversation would find it's way back to the frog, another matter that brought a soft frown to her features, confused as to what he had meant. Not only had she never seen a frog before, though she had no name to call the strange little hopping creature by. It also didn't help that she had no idea Caeto had spotted the creature as well, and Talvi staring at it. "What?" She questioned, her confusion evident in her tone.

Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-28-2015, 06:49 PM

He did enjoy her worry, there wasn't much of that besides within his family. Of course he held worry for himself, he wanted to leave Arcanum but he needed to stand up to Cat. And that was pretty scary.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Nothing I can't handle."

He spoke kindly, but quickly as he went to change the subject as he normally did. Though this time, it was more obvious. Being natural to hide every feeling he had... or at least the bad ones, it was still obvious that he tried to push it away.

"The frog? I saw you looking at it."

He would be wide eyed if he know she had never seen a frog. That was strange stuff to him. of course, he had been just about everywhere anyway. Though he did grow up here in the center of Alacritia. If there was anywhere he knew best, it would be around here where he actually had others to make a memory with.

Walk "Talk" Think

Talvi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
01-28-2015, 07:10 PM
Evidently a lack of people worrying for them was something they had in common. Talvi couldn't say that even half of her family truly cared about what happened to her, her mother had vanished, litter-mates had completed the same disappearing act. Her father had never even dared to try to meet her and not all of her half siblings even knew of her. It wasn't a fact she cared to linger on of course, she wouldn't trouble herself with them if they couldn't extend the same courtesy. Caeto however, whilst he wasn't family or really even a friend was likeable at the very least and had offered her more help than many of her own blood had. One day hopefully she could truly call him a real friend but relationships of any sort just weren't easily handed out by this girl.

"I suppose I'll just have to take your word for that, won't I?" She responded, voice softening slightly. She would still worry she was sure, but evidently Caeto couldn't quite call her friend yet either or simply didn't want to share whatever troubles he had found himself in. She wouldn't push him though and would allow the conversation topic to move on.

"Was that what the hopping thing was? A frog?" Talvi enquired, not suddenly aware that Caeto had evidently seen her watching the amphibian. "I've never seen one before, I'm not sure we have any in the North" She would admit her lack of knowledge, explaining her confusion.

Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-28-2015, 07:57 PM

He would look back at her, having a sense that she actually understood that some things were worth hiding, or that friendships needed an effort on his part. The only wolf to know everything about him was his mother. But he was unaware of her own confusion about him.

She would declare she had never seen one, and he would be drawn back. "Really?" But then she would remind him that she had grown up in the north. "Oh, yes. I don't think I've seen them up north."

"They're pretty sheltered creatures, they scare easily." He would remember a time as a puppy trying to gnaw on one, but was definitely not thrilled with the result. "I wouldn't try to catch one though, they don't taste very nice." They didn't look very appetizing, of course they were fun to chase as a pup and who cared about what their food looked like at that age?

It was weird to think he was ever like that. He had always been distant and cold, but he was a puppy at one time. What kind of child was deprived from fun?

Walk "Talk" Think

Talvi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
01-29-2015, 05:19 PM
Whilst Talvi thought the frog strange it apparently seemed odd to Caeto that the blue and silver girl had never seen one before. He was clearly surprised, though the subtle reminder of the north soon took the shock away from the revelation. They just weren't too keen on the cold she supposed, the icy conditions weren't for everyone, just as the warmth in the South didn't suit everyone either. Having spent so long in the North now she had grown rather attached to the cold herself.

Caeto would offer her a few more facts about the frog, the fact they scared easily she supposed was why the creature had suddenly hopped away, frightened by suddenly noticing that two wolves had spotted it. She certainly hadn't planned upon trying to disturb it, let alone attempt to catch it though Caeto's comment on the flavour would bring a small smile to her features. "I shall bear that in mind" She commented. "Though it didn't look like it'd be large enough for dinner anyway."

Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-08-2015, 09:36 PM

"Hey, it is when you're a child!" He joked, trying not to look stupid but probably double failed because he wasn't too good at joking or laughing or talking or... breathing.

He would look around at the swampy lake-like area, wondering when was the last time he had been up north in the natural snow. They just went through a harsh winter but nothing was like the year round snow all the up north.

"What are you doing down west?" he looked back at her with curious eyes, "I'm sure you didn't come here to watch some frogs swim in the water." She wasn't too far south but it was still odd. He on the other hand lived in the west, if he was found in the east that would be a little weird too.

Walk "Talk" Think

Talvi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
02-09-2015, 08:47 AM
"I'll just have to take your word for it." Talvi responded.  "Though I can't recall ever having tried to eat anything similar." There had been failed hunting attempts of course that probably would have shamed her mother to hear about though at least there had been no frogs as a lunch time snack. She would smile softly though at the comment, Caeto may have thought the attempt of a joke a failure but he had faired better than he thought.

"They do swim then." Talvi mused quietly as she glanced back to the water, the frog wasn't in sight anymore, either very comfortable in the water or quite the opposite and had drowned. She hadn't truly suspected the latter of course, the natural way it had jumped into the water hadn't seemed like an accident. And though she'd never seen a frog she had seen other animals that took a liking to both land and water.

"I thought perhaps I'd find my sister." She admitted, there wasn't much use in lying though perhaps she wouldn't have gone into further detail with most people. "It's been a while since I've seen her, and she was in the Southern Lands last time we met. Foolish plan, I've no idea where she'd be really."

Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-09-2015, 02:14 PM

He found it quite interesting that she was so intrigued by the frogs, stating that they could swim. He had seen just about everything so nothing was like that to him anymore. He had even seen a green wolf before, nothing could surprise him now-a-days.

His eyes would soften and narrow to the fact that she was trying to find her sister, he had turned much more serious to the situation. He was like that at one point, trying to find anyone to be with someone again. He was a lone for the longest time. She might not have been alone, but looking for a sibling or any part of family could be devastating.

"What is your sister's name? Maybe I can help you." He didn't meet many wolves lately, but there was a time where he roamed and actually met others, like Talvi. He wasn't very good at conversation or whatever, but he always remembered the name of those he met. He would even look for the girl if he had never met her. He would be desperate to find Talvi's sister for her.

Walk "Talk" Think

Talvi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
02-10-2015, 09:21 AM
It was more a delay in answering than a real fascination with the strange creature. Talvi was hardly the most open book in the world. There had been secrets in her life from the moment of her conception and she had only continued to create and keep more of her own it seemed as she learnt new things.

Finding Pandora wasn't exactly a secret that needed to be kept however, more a personal fact that most wouldn't have been deserving enough to hear about. Caeto was a friend of sorts though, she could reveal it to him and once more the russet boy would offer her some help, just as he had done before. This quest as at least a little more possible than taking her exploring around the Southern lands, than attempting to find an island whose name and place she couldn't recall.

"Pandora." If the girl had a last name Talvi realised now that she didn't actually know it. Her family wasn't exactly the most functional though, and that was even before you ventured out into the rest of the Armada family tree.

Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-10-2015, 09:45 PM

He was instantly shocked by the name she spoke. He actually did know her sister. He would have never guessed the two were related. Of course, he also didn't think they were half sisters. It would take him a moment to speak, his face still in shock obviously saying that something was going one.

"Um, yeah. I've met a Pandora before." He had never met another one, but he was so unsure if it was that Pandora. "She was laced with gold." The two had completely different personalities it was unreal, he wouldn't waste too much time between his words to get out what he could. "I met her somewhere in the south east, ages ago. Back when Covari was still around." He couldn't remember where exactly, but it probably didn't matter now anyway. The was close to a year ago, and Covari was disbanded. She could be anywhere now.

He would give her time to speak, looking out at the pond thinking about what a small world it was. He was actually curious as to why they were separated and far, far away from each other. "I cannot believe she is your sister." He would look back at her after a few seconds, and he would send over his word, "I'll look for her everyday. I promise that you will see her again." Even if she found her herself, even if she refused his help, he would still do it. He knew what it was like to look for a lost sibling. He wouldn't wish that kind of pain on anyone.

Walk "Talk" Think

Talvi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
02-11-2015, 04:46 AM
Talvi had never seen the reason in pointing out that Athena or Pandora were in fact only her half sisters, it probably left others quite confused such as Caeto was now but the pair meant far more to her than her own litter mates she still had no idea where they had gone and doubted that she would ever find out. She had family that did care about her though, and she would focus upon them instead. It was strange that Pandora had slipped into the circle of her closest family now, she had hated her upon their initial meeting and still hadn't had the chance to see the other as much as she would have liked. They would be there for each other now though when they could though, that much she felt was true.

Caeto sat in silence for a moment, she would have considered him simply thinking, trying to recall if he knew the name but the shocked expression upon his features suggested otherwise. The confirmation that he knew of her sister would soon be revealed and she would nod her head at the description.  "That sounds like her." As for the details about Covari and the south east, Talvi couldn't be certain. Those gold markings upon Pandora were certainly unique though, it had to be the same girl.

He would explain his shock now, stunned about the fact they were sisters. It wasn't often she explained her relationship but for the sake of Caeto's mind she would dive a little further into the details for him now. "My half sister, though I care little for the details, she's family" She commented, the latter note added in hopes that he wouldn't try seek more information about her family tree. They'd be stuck here forever if he did.

There he was offering his help to her completely again. The boy surely had better things to be doing though and she would remain relaxed about it all, certain that she would find Pandora again. They both led different lives, her own had kept her busy and all she could assume was that the same could be said for her sister. "I know I will." Talvi agreed with him, voice confident in the fact. Pandora knew what it was like to be cast aside by family, she doubted that the girl would go and do the same thing to her now. More importantly however, she couldn't let Caeto promise such an intense search however. "Just tell her to come and visit if you come across her again, don't make it your life's work to seek her out. But thank you." She would have to thank him for even the suggestion of such a promise. She doubted there were many in the world that would have vowed to help her quite so much. Why he was so willing she couldn't understand, but she wouldn't question it.

Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-11-2015, 04:59 PM

"My half sister,  though I care little for the details, she's family." Caeto would let out a low, single chuckle to this fact. He knew he had a half brother, maybe even more. But he didn't know his name, his mother's name, why he was in Arcanum. And he had little desire to have any communication with him. It felt ironic, and weird that Talvi was actually so much like him, but not necessarily in a way to pursue a love for. It seemed they had almost the same problems, though they each handled it differently. He lost his half brother from the pack recently and he was relieved to hear such a thing.

Talvi insisted that he didn't make it his life's work, but he would respond with probably the most he had ever told her about himself; though it wasn't much. "No, I know what it's like to have lost family." He gave her a grin as he continued, "I'll help in anyway I can."

She would find Pandora first, and little did he know the he would be moving to the east pretty shortly. But he wouldn't let that get in the way of meeting Talvi, where ever she may be. The two could brew up something, he felt some kind of relationship going on, a friendship or whatever. He hadn't "hung out" with anyone since Titania. He may have been a little lonely but not in a way that he wanted love. He had that now with his family, and soon it would be more.

Walk "Talk" Think

Talvi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
02-11-2015, 05:53 PM
Talvi's family was hardly the best to use as an example for normalities. Caeto's apparently had its problems too though surely had nothing in comparison to her own messed up heritage. Her initial meetings with her half sister however had not been too unlike Caeto's own, she had preferred to be away from her, wanted nothing to do with her but suddenly that had all changed. Apparently Talvi was rather good at having bad first impressions, she hadn't thought much of Caeto originally after all and yet he was proving to be more valuable companion to her than many of her own blood relatives.

The spotted boy wouldn't really listen as she told him not to worry about it. Instead share a glimpse into his own pain of loss and once again offer his help. Evidently he wasn't going to take no for an answer and clearly she wouldn't be able to change his mind upon the matter. She would still try anyway. "You really don't have to Caeto." She would remind him, he likely knew this fact all to well and she could almost picture him retorting with an annoyingly sweet 'but I want to' "You must have more important things to do." Not so much of an enquiry as a statement, she refused to believe that he had nothing better to do than traipse around helping her whenever he could.