Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-24-2015, 09:19 PM
So Imp is involved in a siege right now, and there have been several guards appointed to keep the border on lockdown while the warriors are out kicking butts and taking names. That being said, I'd like there to be some drama for these guards. What I need is someone or a few someones to volunteer to trespass on Imperium grounds and then get into a fight with Kyarst, Lysis & Nagendra. The fight can be judged if you'd like, but ultimately I'd like the trespasser(s) to have enough and leave. We promise we won't maim your character(s), unless you'd like that to happen for some reason. The fight can be a group one, or one on one, whatever.

It's nothing serious or long term, just something fun!

Share your thoughts, i'm all ears!

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-25-2015, 03:42 PM
Lavendel shall trespass and fight!

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-25-2015, 04:49 PM
Bring it! Kyarst will be waiting ;)

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.