Large
build
player
02-24-2015, 03:27 PM

I NEED YOUR LOVE I NEED YOUR TIME
WHEN EVERYTHING IS WRONG
MAKE IT RIGHT I FEEL SO HIGH
I COME ALIVE I NEED TO BE FREE WITH YOU TONIGHT I NEED YOUR LOVE

"FIIIINA" He called as he hopped along the boiling back sands, pacing quickly infront of the main den and their seperate storm-proof den, searching for his beloved fire sister. They hadn't done anything fun lately, it had all been dramatics, or Voltage being a little too serious. He had gathered a bit too much energy lately and needed to expel it, and the only one that can really get him to the point where he can sleep soundly at night was his beloved fire princess. So he dance, hopped, ran, waiting for her to come out and play. "Serefina~~" He called, laughing happily as he tried to lure her out. Perhaps she wasn't even in the dens! How embarrasing would that be? He grinned brightly as he paused to shake the gathered sand from his furs. He had much to tell her about, all the "friends" he had made (or rather, all the strangers that somehow seemed wary of his very appearance...he'd need to ask her about that). He had to tell her of his adventure to the island and try to talk her into visiting aswell. It was so warm he was sure she would love it, but it involved passing the ocean and he doubted, very much so, that she would wholely decline his invitation. With a happy laugh he bolted forward to push his way into the main den, stepping over anyone in there as he searched for his beloved sister. He would seek out the rest of his siblings later, in due time, but for now only he needed her to help him expel his extra energy.

"Speech!"

Voltage Elementas

Serefina

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Evelyn
02-24-2015, 04:12 PM
NO CHURCH IN THE WILD

She was laying on top of the den on her side, trying to soak up as much sun as she could. It was better on her mountain, but at least the sun had warmed the black dens. It would do... for now. She was still a bit grumpy with this place, but she was trying. Didn't mean that she was too happy, but it was all they were getting from her. When she heard her electrical brother scream her name, her ember eyes peeled open as she narrowed them, head peeking over the edge of the rock. He hadn't seen her yet, so she kept her flame coloured bodice close to the stone, slowly pulling her head back so that only her eyes peered over. Her ears pressed flat against her skull, trying to keep herself as small and still as she possibly could. Voltage popped into the den to look for her, and she couldn't help but smirk. He had shouted her name again, and mischief danced in her eyes. He wanted to yell for her? Fine, then he was going to have quite a surprise in store for him...

Serefina quickly pulled herself up to a crouched position, tail high in the air as she prepared to leap. As soon as Voltage was fully out of the den, she sprung without a moments notice. Front legs flung out to try and wrap around her brothers midsection, neck ducked towards her chin. She hoped that her weight coming down on him would be enough to topple him over before her head smacked into his spine. "Gotcha!" she called, trying to bring her front legs onto the sand so that her whole weight wouldn't crush him.

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-24-2015, 04:27 PM

WHEN EVERYTHING IS WRONG

There was lots Voltage expected, but having a heavy girl suddenly jump onto his back was not one of them. This seemed to happen a lot, getting surprised by something that he just wasn't expecting, that in that moment, as his large body collaspsed in the sand with a bark of surprise, he decided to start expecting the exact opposite of what he normally did. Surprise clouded his face as he sprawled on the black sands, paws out infront of him as he felt her weight ontop of him, before he suddenly started to laugh. With a playful growl he gathered his paws under his chest and threw himself to the side, to roll him and his sister through the sands if she didn't move to her paws after all. "You're crushing me!!" He said with a loud laugh, moving to nip at her legs, chest, muzzle...whatever was close enough to his jaws. He laughed heavily in his chest as he gathered his paws again to lift himself out of her grip, if she would let him, trying hard to stand up so that he could turn and get playing. But wrestling in the sand counted as play aswell, didn't it? "Where did you even come from??" He asked with a laugh before he paused, blinking and turning his head towards the den he had come out of, and the place that seemed perfect for a wolf to perch. With a tooth grin he looked back at his sister and chuckled. "You're something else." He said with a brilliant grin, his stormy eyes shining as he allowed himself to lose all the stress he had held, losing himself into the play he and Serefina often had together. This was one of the main reason he loved spending his time with the fire princess, she brought out the child in him.

"Speech!"

Voltage Elementas

Serefina

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Evelyn
02-24-2015, 06:36 PM
NO CHURCH IN THE WILD

She pounced on him, giggling as his body landed on the earth with a thud. He laid still for a moment, but soon enough he had her rolling on the sand. They tumbled around each other until they both collapsed on to their flanks, his teeth biting her anywhere they could reach. She squealed and flailed, trying to untangle herself to get away from her brothers jaws. Lashing out with her front paw she tried to cuff him over the ear, letting out an array of high pitched laughs and squeals until at last he pulled away from her. Unwrapping herself from him as well she rolled on to her belly, turning into a 'c' shape as her paws flopped over her black tummy. Head was smooshed into the black sand, tail beating on the little grains as he asked where she had come from. Her own ember eyes looked on top of the cave, a huge grin spreading across her maw. Letting out another giggle, her eyes danced with the mischievous gleam that they generally held. He told her that she was something else, and she looked down at herself in mock surprise, letting out a loud gasp. "Did you turn me into something else with your magical energy powers or something? Am I a turtle? OH THE HORROR!" She cried out, wiggling and rolling about on her back as her limbs flailed about her.

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-24-2015, 07:09 PM

WHEN EVERYTHING IS WRONG

He laughed as she squealed, continueing to nip at her as she squirmed and they rolled. Certainly a site to behold as the two very adult wolves rolled around like children. It would bring puppies to shame! When she flopped on her back after they untangled he rolled to his belly, his paws flailed out infront of him again. Sand stuck in his fur here and there, and he knew he'd be itchy if he didn't wash it out soon. He grinned his toothy grin as she glanced up at her previous hiding spot, almost like a child guilty over something. With a shake of his head he would turn to nuzzle at her neck. When she responding to him, he rolled over laughing, pushing his paws against her as she flailed. "Beware of the all powerful Voltage, who turn little fire princess into a turtle!" He said loudly, laughing harder before he flopped to his belly and jumped to his paws, looming over her but avoiding her flailing paws. "Oh no! Its the turtles greatest weakness! Laying on its back" He said with a laugh, pawing at her belly, feigning attempting to roll her over, but rather ensuring that she wouldn't be able to roll from her back. "Quick! I must get it to the water!" He said with a laugh, leaping over her then to lower his head and start pushing against her side with his skull, if she didn't kick him first or keep him away somehow of course.

"Speech!"

Voltage Elementas

Serefina

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Evelyn
02-24-2015, 08:36 PM
NO CHURCH IN THE WILD

Her cries and flailing had literally made him fall to the earth laughing, his paws stretching towards her like he was casting her magic at him. Pretending to gurgle as his 'power' took over her form, rolling back and forth with more vigor as his magic took effect. But she was a turtle now, and stuck on her back. Oh the even more horror! Serefina cried out in slow-mo, starting off low and going higher. "Ooooooh noooooo, Iiiiii'mmm ssstttuuuuuucckkkk," she said with drawn out words, head flopping into the sand as she tried to roll around at a much slower pace. He tickled at her belly then, and she kicked up towards him in a very exaggerated, slow motion. By the time her leg was actually there, he had stood up and was nudging her as if to flip her over. She rolled with the motion, but as soon as her paws touched the sand she grinned up at him, eyes gleaming. "Flipping me over has drained your power out of me! Now you're in for it!" She called, jumping forward and trying to shove her chest into his. It was pretty hard, hard enough to bruise the both of them, but not enough to knock him over again. She was just hoping to shove him back a bit, trying to square off to him. "What are you going to do about it?" She asked, a single brow raising as she challenged him.

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-24-2015, 09:02 PM

WHEN EVERYTHING IS WRONG

Voltage laughed loudly as she moved in slow motion, and he would nip at her paws when she kicked out before he had begun to push her to her paws, hoping to roll her towards the river. But when she made it to her paws she had leapt up, announcing that his magic had left her. She jolted up again, at full speed again, and shoved herself into his chest. He didn't have time to move, and he yelped as the impact left his skin stinging. That...was going to bruise. He chuckled deeply, baring his teeth (and yet still grinning) as she got all up in his face. "Im gonna throw you in the ocean!" He threatened, pushing his bulk back at her as he braced himself before, suddenly, he would jolt to the left. His speed was best in bursts, and that's what he used now, hoping that she would stumble without him to press up on. With agility that nearly rivalled Serefina he would spin to grab at her scruff, hoping to grab the rolls of fat and flesh but not pierce it. The last thing he ever wanted to do was harm her, but sometimes when they played some blood was spilled. With all his weight on his hind limbs he would attempt to pull if he got his grip, laughing and growling all the way. "'urble 'o 'he 'cea'!" He would mumble into her fur (if he got his grip).

"Speech!"

Voltage vs Serefina
FIRST ONE IN THE WATER LOSES

Serefina

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Evelyn
02-24-2015, 09:14 PM
NO CHURCH IN THE WILD

She slammed against him, her own chest bruising slightly at the harsh contact. She growled at him as he pushed his weight into her, digging her hind legs into the ground as she pushed back. But suddenly she was facing the black sand, he had moved away from her and left her tumbling toward. Her front legs flew forward as she caught herself, but not before she felt the tug of her brother biting her scruff. Serefina let out a mighty roar, he said that he was going to throw her into the ocean. Ember eyes grew wide as she shook her head, tail flicking behind her in irritation. She hated getting wet. It always took so long for her to get nice and warm again, and she had been bathing in the sun all day! "Hell no you won't!" She called. As Volt tried to lift her up and toss her towards the water, claiming that the turtle wa going to go into the ocean -- she thought -- and let out another growl. "I never said I was a sea turtle! I'm a land turtle!" But Voltage had a good grip on her, and she knew that he had a good grip on her. But Sere never went down without a fight. Grinning, Serefina slumped, becoming a dead weight in his jaws. He was going to have to let her go if he didn't want to support her whole 124 pounds in his jaws alone. She tried to lift all four paws off the ground to take away anything that might be helping him support her, lifeless in his jaws.

Serefina VS Voltage
First one in water loses.

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-24-2015, 09:28 PM

WHEN EVERYTHING IS WRONG

"Nu suc thin!" He muffled as he continued to pull. He knew she hated the water, but what kind of big brother would he be if he didn't dunk her in the ocean at least once. But then she went limb and his eyes grew wide as he had to drop her on the sand, his paws scrambling to keep him from falling on her as his jaws kept their grip. Oh, sly girl. He tugged at her scruff then, hoping to be able to pull her towards the ocean, but she was surprisingly heavy. It was all that muscle, he decided. Serefina was certainly a force to be reckoned with. With a huff he lifted his front limbs, both of them, as he tried to pull her towards the ocean. But this wouldn't happen, this really wouldn't be able to get in into the water before he got too exhausted, so he let go and quickly moved to leap over her to try and bodily push her towards the water, hoping that she would put up a fight now. When she fought it was easier to combat than when she went dead weight. He felt his muscles burn as he tried to move her along the black sands towards the water, and he knew he was going to feel it in the morning. "You really are something else." He panted, refusing to quit, waiting for her to do something in return.

"Speech!"

Voltage vs Serefina
FIRST ONE IN THE WATER LOSES

Serefina

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Evelyn
02-24-2015, 11:14 PM
NO CHURCH IN THE WILD

He told her that there was no such thing as a land turtle, and she huffed but kept her mouth closed. Dropping all her weight like a dead thing had worked though, her eyes watching him as she smirked, staying as still as a rock. No matter how he tried to nudge her, she kept her body stiff. Serefina's tongue slipped out as she poked it towards her brother. He could try as hard as he damn well liked, but she wasn't budging. He jumped over her fire coloured body, landing on the other side of her and trying to force her into the water. Nope. One big, fat no no. She really hated the water, hated it and he knew that. Voltage was being a mean butt-head, probably all because she had tackled him from atop the den. But come on, it was her... Could you really expect much else? He would be a fool to think that he would get a nice kind greeting. Tough love, right? She swung her head around to watch her electric brother push at her flank, but only managed to push her body half an inch. She yawned, faking being bored. He wasn't going to give up, she knew that much, but neither was she. He called her something else again, and she laughed. "Nope, its just me! Good ol' Serefina." She teased. But it was actually starting to get boring, him pushing her and getting no where. So with that grin of hers, she bunched her muscles and sprung up and forward, hoping that with all the effort he was using to shove her would cause him to trip himself. Then she could kick his butt into the water!

Serefina VS Voltage
First one in water loses.

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-25-2015, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2015, 01:24 PM by Voltage.)
He growled unrelentlessly, continuing to shove his body against her. Sure it was boring, but he really was trying to move her. It was a goal that he would make....somehow. But when she burst up, like a flame he hadn't anticipated, he yelped and tumbled back to the earth. This was happening far too much lately, it seemed. The momentum of suddenly pushing against something inmovable, to having it no longer there caused him to tumble and roll in the sand. He laughed loudly, this time it was his job to squirm and flail his paws at her.  "Im not getting in the water!" He said loudly, laughing as he attempted to keep her away with his flourishing legs, flopping this way and that way as he growled, snapping his jaws as he waited for her to make her move. And yet, his tail was a flourish, kicking up sand in his happiness. His muscles burned, his breath came out in pants, but he was happy.

Voltage vs Serefina
First one in the water loses

Serefina

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Evelyn
02-28-2015, 03:35 PM

Ha, it had worked! She looked around to see that he had fallen over flat on his face, a loud cheer leaving her black lips. She moved to try and shove him, but his limbs were flailing about much like hers had before. She let out a growl, tucking down low and pushing his body forward. Because of his fall, they were so much closer to the edge of the ocean. He called out that he wasn't going into the ocean, and she let out a giggle. "Oh yes. You. ARE!" she called, shoving after every word. At the end she managed to flop him over, right into an coming wave. It was small at least, but it would still get him wet. Letting out a victory cry and danced backwards and away from the water, flaming tail picking up and wagging behind her. Dancing along the shore, she tossed her head to and fro as she did a little winning jig. "Ha! The Totally not a turtle won!" She called at him, falling over to her side as she burst out laughing. Her flanks screamed as she struggled to calm down, her legs kicking at the sand as she was sent into a wild fit of laughter.

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-28-2015, 09:15 PM
With a powerful laugh he allowed her to flop him into the wave. It wasn't that he even wanted to put his sister into water, he merely wanted to tease her a little. He knew how much she despised the ocean, and he knew that he would be the one to end up in the water in some way before he would his sister. When the wave washed over him he laughed happily, moving to stand but not shake the water from his fur. "Alright, now come give your big brother a hug." He said with a playful grin, moving towards her with his water soaked body. But after a few steps he chuckled and shook as much of the water drops from his puffy grey fur. With a gentle smile he turned to look at his sister, remembering part of the reason why he had called for her. His smile faded for a moment before he smiled again and trotted towards her. "Sister, dear, might I ask your opinion on something?" He asked softly, all trace of the play he had felt before nearly all wiped away. But oh, it could flare back in an instant! All he needed was to know that her loyalty to the family was solid, and that she would support their plans. "I want to know if I can count on your support, and loyalty, Serefina. It means everything to me." He said with a gentle smile. "We can play after this, I promise." Voltage's mind spun so quickly, as energetic as his body, and he often jumped from thought to thought. He needed to settle this one, first, and so he effectively pressed his elusive pause button, waiting for this conversation to be over again before he would play more.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Serefina

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Evelyn
03-01-2015, 02:38 PM

He was rolled into the water, but he soon came out and demanded a hug. She squealed, leaping backwards to escape his hug. But he paused soon after, shaking out and asking her a question. He was serious, but said that they would play later. She fell to her rump with a thud, a single brow raising. Did he really question her loyalty to the family? She felt the fur along her back raise slightly, lips pulling back slightly. Even though he seemed in a good mood about it, she was rather offended that he even dared to ask her. "You actually want to question my loyalty to this family?" she spat, tail raising to curl over her spine as she growled at him more. "Do you think I would still be here if I didn't want to stick around? I would have left to go back to the volcano if I didn't care!" Serefina had a habit of taking things a little too far, but the fact that he needed confirmation to count on her pissed her right off. "If you need me to pat you on the back and tell you that I'm here for the long run, then I have really overlooked how close we are." Her words were like venom, and with one last glare she turned around and started to stalk away.

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-01-2015, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2015, 03:26 PM by Voltage.)
Voltage's happiness would instantly slip away as her temper flared up, like fire catching to a log, it was sudden and instant and Voltage was used to it. He didn't walk on eggshells to circumvent her anger, just as he didn't soften his own in return. With a huff he would watch as she turned to walk away, a master of the final word, before he kicked off the sand to eat away the distance between them, moving to get infront of her to block her path. "Serefina!" He growled deeply, stormy eyes alive with his own fire, his energy. "I am not questioning your loyalty to this family." His lips would curl just a moment before he sighed, anger slowly fading from his expression, tilting his head to the side and slowly looking away to glance along the beach. He just...wanted to do it right. It seemed Voltage still had a lot of learning to do. No one can control a fire, can they. "I am merely trying to do what you asked me to do. I need your support." Perhaps above everyone, he needed to know Serefina was at his side. Perhaps he was insecure, but its just the way passion runs. He turned stormy eyes back to his beloved sister to look at her, brows pulling tight. "I just want to make you happy..." He whispered softly. "I wanted to include you, but more...I can't do this without knowing for sure you'll support it. I know it should be unsaid, but...leaving things unsaid has messed things up already once, I can't do that again." He said softly, but loud enough for Serefina to hear, before he settled down on his haunches, ears pulling back as he looked out at the ocean again, waiting for her to either burn him, or to calm her flames.

"Burn Baby Burn"