ardent

The Power You're Supplying -- It's Electrifying!

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-01-2015, 09:32 PM
The Alphess of Glaciem was patrolling the Woods, enjoying the scenery and cool winds that brushed her fur this way and that. The three colors she had been blessed with danced across her body and she happily sighed as she left her prints in the thick snow. Everything that she touched had her scent and she knew that her parents would be proud. Then again, not just her parents...her whole family.

As she came up to the entrance of the Woods (the largest space between the first line of trees), she saw a familiar form walking on the other side of her borders. Her tail began to wag and she gave a friendly bark before racing through the snow towards it. Snow flew everywhere around her, making her entrance known as she got closer. She only hoped that he wouldn't be scared.

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-01-2015, 09:43 PM
Voltage and Glacier had decided that it was time to settle in their family and make it official, which they would do...once Voltage got rid of the last remaining doubts. And he decided it was about time that he would pay a visit to his little alpha friend in her pack to the north. It had taken several days to trek across the lands (a trip he had taken with little planning, only telling Glacier where he was going when he was nearly out of the "territory") Odette, he was sure, would help him get rid of his insecurities about settling in within these lands. They were new, after all, and he was nearly blind to all the packs and their mentalities. He sniffed for her, catching her scent on the cool breeze and following it to a thick wood. This place, it certainly was safe wasn't it? He hummed lightly as he trekked through the snow, his black and yellow frame clashing terribly with the white. He stood out like a sore thumb, but that meant others would aswell! Keeping on the polite side of the border he moved along to search for an entrance, hoping to catch her without having to call. As little wolves that knew they were there the better. But it seemed that she saw him well before he did her. A bright grin crossed his face as she bounded through the snow, and he laughed good naturedly. "If it isn't the warm hearted snow queen." He called over the distance, grinning a toothy grin before he would dip his head to her in a polite gesture. "I hope you don't mind an impromptu visit. He said in a gentle voice, eyes shining as he gazed upon the girl he had met within the snows one day, and she had instantly made a warm place within his heart.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-01-2015, 10:10 PM
Visitors had become rare for Glaciem's front doors. The Alphess had gotten used to the solitude that came with the North, so when the brightly pelted male appeared, she was more than eager to welcome his presence. His greeting was one that made her laugh, causing her peals of laughter to bounce off the nearby trees. Red and blue eyes twinkled at the male as she got closer, her massive frame almost towering over his. Her head dipped in response to his and she continuously giggled as she spoke. "You flatter me, Voltage. You really do."

She looked him up and down before shaking out any snow flakes that remained in her thick coat. Her pelt was fluffy afterward, but she ignored it as she continued to greet him. "Not at all, my dear sir. I embrace you, in fact, with open paws. Not many wolves have come to Glaciem lately. Would you like a tour of my home while explaining your visit?"

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-01-2015, 10:29 PM
Voltage could only grin as her laughter rolled over him. He loved how easy going this Queen seemed to be, and he could certainly see them becoming fast and great friends, perhaps even alliances. He would have to speak to Glacier about that, as they were wanting to stay on the down low. But she certainly was someone he would like to keep around and get to know more. So he grinned and shook his head. "I am only being sincere, darling." He said with a gentle laugh. When she puffed herself up he couldn't help but chuckle, shaking his head just slightly. They both seemed to enjoy being childish at times. If they had decided to join a pack instead he would have chosen her home above all others. When she invited him into her land and with a tour he grinned so brightly to her. "That would be just splendid. I'd love to see your home." He said with a bright smile, nodding his head to her. "In return, once my family decide to settle more fully I'd love to invite you to our home. It's small, and to the south, but its my home nonetheless"

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-01-2015, 10:40 PM
She nodded in agreement and began to lead the way through the large entrance of her home. "Then let us not waste any time, dear sir!" Her large paws carried her in the right direction and she watched him with fascination as they began to go deeper into the Woods. "You and your family have decided to live nearby? I wonder which part of the neighborhood you have chosen. Tell me more when you get established. I will be more than happy to stop by and visit."

The snow and bare branches on the trees spread out for miles, but they continued to look amazing in Odette's eyes. She took a chance to look up and around before turning her gaze back to him. "I had quite a time figuring out where to establish my home in the North, but I am glad I finally chose this place. You would be amazed at how its looks can deceive the untrained eye."

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-26-2015, 11:39 PM
Voltage would step into pace at her side, grinning all the while. It certainly was beautiful, for something that was always blanketted in snow, wasn't it. Large stormy eyes would gaze about, watching a puff of snow fall from the tall trees above, landing with a thump. He felt energy course through him, and in that moment all the wolf, who was very much a well respected adult, wanted to do was jump into those snow piles. If they had decided to make home along the snowy region he could survive, he decided. But oh, what a fuss Serefina would make! He knew the fire princess wouldn't be able to survive in a place that was always cold.

Blinking he turned his attention back to his friend, smiling gently. "I'm sad to say it wasn't anywhere nearby. It took me a while to reach your lands from mine. It's along the coast in the west, a beach of black sands and tall cliffs. He smiled gently then. "We do not get the snow you get, that's for sure." Voltage was rather easy going. If his home provided him a life without snow he wouldn't mind so terribly, nor would he mind if he was perpetually in the snow. "If you ever wish to make the trip, I would love to show you my home. We have far too many dens for our numbers, so there are places to sleep." He would grin, brightly. When she spoke of her place, he would nod. "It took us ages to find a place to suited each of us in turn, and even then some of us are a little more upset by the accomadations than the rest. But it's warming up to us, our little beach." If it weren't for the thunderstorms, that was.