Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-10-2015, 03:23 PM
Her nose twitched as she smelt the blood. Violet paws moved silently through stained grass, the female glancing back to make sure her servant was still there. Once she was far enough, she sat, facing the smaller female. She spoke, her voice carrying through the night air. "I bet you're wondering what we're doing here. Well, I'll tell you. If you ever want me to respect you, even the tiniest bit, you're gonna have to learn how to fight." Her acid green eyes attempted to meet the other's gaze as she stood, stretching each limb out in turn. "Alright. The first you have to know is defenses. And I don't just mean dodging when another attacks, although we'll get those later. The ones I'm talking about are things to make sure you don't get maimed or killed in a fight, really." She circled the smaller female, talking as she attempted to explain. "The main things are that you keep your head over your throat, your ears flat, and your eyes narrowed. Yes, it may not help just yet, but trust me, it'll keep you from getting hurt too bad. And you're gonna wanna balance your weight on all four paws, maybe scrunch your scruff and tuck your tail in a little."

As if to show the smaller female what she was talking about, Lavendel quickly did all this. She glanced at the female. "Do what I did, then we can get on with the rest of this."
[Image: OLHgEa4.png]

--Lavendel can be unpredictable, because she is not really insane, but not sane either. Depending on her mood, she can act insane or sane.--

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
03-10-2015, 05:14 PM
She arrived at the field with the other wolf, she cringed at the scent of old blood. The wolf circled around to sit in front of her, she sat down as well. When the wolf told her that she was going to train her to fight she wasn't surprised, this wolf obviously looked tough and probably didn't want a defenseless servant. She didn't care much about the other wolf respecting her but, if it helped her cause there was no need to bother with it. The wolf explained what exactly she was teaching Safir and why. The other wolf stood up to circle her, she let her gaze follow the wolf. She told Safir to do certain things to prevent her from being hurt, she stood up. She tried to do what the wolf said the best she could, she tucked her head over her throat, flattened her ears, and narrowed her eyelids. She also spread her legs out to distribute her weight and tucked her tail in between her legs. She couldn't figure out how to scrunch the scruff of her neck so she omitted it hoping this would be good enough. She looked at her new mistress for approval.
[Image: ojtJhNT.png]
[Image: safir_pixel_by_reflectedmemories-d8nbhy0.png][Image: ylVIm7C.png]

Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-12-2015, 04:56 PM
At her servant doing all the defenses the best she could, Lavendel gave a small nod. The smaller female showed some potential, and seemed not all that hopeless. After a moment of inspecting the other wolf, Lavendel debated what she should try and teach the smaller wolf now; actual defenses or attacking. After a moment, she made up her mind. "Alright, that's good enough. You've got the basics. Now, I want to teach you about actually attacking. You might be small, but you can use your size against larger wolves." She glanced at the female, and thought of something to tell the smaller female. "The thing is, you've got to be fast. So fast that the other wolf can't bite you as easily. Be like a fish, if you may." She relaxed out of her defenses, walking closer to Safir. Her white and violet jaws opened as she moved her head closer to the servant's shoulder, barely speaking. "Try and dodge this. And no, I'm not going easy on you if you can't. In a real fight, a wolf wouldn't go easy on you." With that instruction out of her jaws, Lavendel glanced at the smaller female, her acid green gaze trying to meet the smaller wolf's. After a short hesitation, she moved her head forwards, attempting to bite her servant on the shoulder. If she did this, she would attempt to sink her fangs deep enough to possibly cause some scarring.

--Lavendel can be unpredictable, because she is not really insane, but not sane either. Depending on her mood, she can act insane or sane.--

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
03-12-2015, 06:11 PM
The small female maintained her stance as she waited for the other wolf to approve, when the wolf nodded their head she considered relaxing. Although when the other wolf started talking to her saying that she would start to teach her actual attacking she stayed in position. When it was brought up that she would need to be fast she began to think. She knew all about being fast, when she was alone for the two months after her father kicked her and her siblings out she had to fend for herself. This included a lot of running and hiding, the other wolf started to tell her that she wouldn't go easy on her and she was perfectly fine with that. She knew it would be harder for the other wolf to bite her because of the size difference. She wasn't exactly confident that she would be able to dodge the oncoming attack but, she would try. When the other wolf aimed a bite at her shoulder she dodged the attack by sharply dashing the opposite direction and ducking. She slowly backed up to face the other wolf again.

Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-16-2015, 02:46 PM
The smaller female dodged her attack, and Lavendel found herself giving the female a praise. "That was good! Keep doing like that." She gave the smaller female a nod, and hesitated for a moment. Since the female seemed to catch on quickly, Lavendel decided that the female could go for a practice fight so the white and violet female knew how well she was. "After I teach you attacking, we'll going to have a practice fight so I can see what you learned." Lavendel couldn't really tell the female how to attack, so she simply stood to her full height, ready to take any blows the smaller female dealt her way. "Give me your best shot, and don't go easy on me, either. Use your speed as a asset, if you need to." With that final tip in the air, Lavendel waited for the attack. Depending on how good the attack was, the two could go on with the practice fight. "And don't take too long." She added.

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
03-16-2015, 04:29 PM
She heard the wolf give her a compliment on how she dodged, she didn't think this wolf was the type to compliment but she would take what she got. The wolf went on to say that Safir could attack her. She wasn't really sure that she should attack, was this a test perhaps to see if she would make the right choice. If she did attack she wasn't even sure where to attack, she didn't want to get on her mistress' bad side by attacking the wrong place. The other wolf was way bigger than her as well so she couldn't just straight away attack, she had to bring the wolf down to her level. Safir put her defenses in place narrowing her eyes, flattening her ears, balancing her weight, and tucking her tail between her legs. She ran forward to wrap her fore legs around the other wolf's fore legs while pulling backwards to try and make the other wolf bend their legs therefore becoming shorter. If she succeeded in this endeavor she would then proceed to attempt to nick the other wolf's left ear drawing blood.

Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-18-2015, 02:50 PM
Lavendel never flinched as the smaller wolf did some things that ended up with a small pain going through her left ear, and blood trickling down her neck, maybe leaving a small tear in her white and violet ear. Her acid green eyes narrowed in something like amusement as she rose to her full height once again. "Come on. I'm no weakling. I can take more of an attack than that. But first, I guess we better practice." The former warrior tried to keep the barb out her voice, but it was still there, and she shook her head, sending a few drops of blood flying, and spoke again. "Lassen Sie uns anfang." The female glanced at the servant, debating telling the smaller wolf what she had said before deciding to, maybe with a little insult in her words, but at least she translated. "That, my little servant, meant 'let us start.' Keep that in mind." With those words said, Lavendel flattened her ears against her head and narrowed her eyes, keeping her weight balanced on all four paws. She tucked her tail a little, and lowered her head, scrunching her scruff as well. Quickly, the larger female lunged, attempting to sink her fangs into Safir's left ear. If she managed to do this, the female would attempt to shake her head back and forth and make the wound worse. Maybe she was being a little too harsh for just a spar. But her servant had might as well learn here than get mauled, right?

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
03-18-2015, 09:01 PM
She felt a couple drops of blood trickle into her mouth as she bit the other wolf ear. She stepped back as her mistress stood up, the wolf stated that she wasn't weak and then shook her head. A couple drops of blood landed on Safir's face, she flinched. The other wolf said something in a foreign language she didn't understand, when she was on her own she had come across a couple of wolves who spoke different languages so there was no surprise there. She translated it for Safir and told her to remember the words. After speaking the wolf put her defenses in place and attacked, she latched onto Safir's left ear and shook. She yelped in pain as the stream of blood flowed down the side of her face, the wound would take a while to heal and would probably leave a scar. she felt a tinge of dislike for the wolf and went to attack, for real this time she would try and run around to the side of the wolf and attempt to bite the right flank of the wolf hoping to make it so that the leg would hurt for a while and cause a limp.