Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-26-2015, 01:00 PM

A long and rather pleased smile is spread across the dame's lips as she trots across the shaded territory, her wolverine companion following at her heels. Wrapped around her neck is a beautiful creature- a four foot rainbow snake she has captured for her own benefit. "I will call you Apollyon." She says to the snake, her magma hued eyes locked on the snakes hypnotizing scales. She has never seen a snake with this coloring before, she just had to have it all for herself. Besides, she could teach this snake a thing or two about self defense, and even use him to her advantage in fights should she need him. Marco and herself usually got the job done on their own, so this snake was more of a plaything for her than a battle perk. "Why do we have to keep it." Marco spits angrily, his jelousy painfully obvious. He was so used to having her full undivided attention that he can't help but be angry at her new friend. "SILENCE!" She screeches in response, and instantly the wolverine becomes quiet and keeps his opinions to himself. The trio continues to pace across the territory, the goddesses eyes locked on her new plaything as it coils around her neck and perches its head beside hers.

Walk "Talk" Think

*this character is prone to violent actions*
companions: marco, wolverine. apollyon, rainbow snake
"there ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good"

Korr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-26-2015, 01:25 PM
Code:

Korr
'Quote Here'

SILENCE

Korr was on his feet in less than a heartbeat, ears pricked and head raised high, silver eyes narrowed sharply. The voice had been undeniably feminine, and authorative... yet he could not hear another voice. How queer. The brute padded into the underbrush, following the sound of the female's voice.

He walked around a tree, and came upon by far the most unusual, unnatural wolf he had ever seen. Silver eyes widened, and immediately his head lowered and hackles fluffed. Red coat, red as blood, with a snake curled around her throat and one of the small demon-bears he learned were hell to fight. "What you?" He growled, legs tensing slightly. His nose twitched, and he pinned his ears back slightly. In heat... so she was a regular wolf.

Unless she was one of the fae, in that case he was doomed.

Fiamette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-26-2015, 01:35 PM

The sound of footsteps pressing against the underbrush causes the goddess to completely halt her forward movement, her body swiftly turning around to face the direction of the stranger. Whoever has decided that stalking her would be a good idea is very close, and it puts her on edge. Instantly her defenses fall into place, her magma hued eyes narrowing into slits as she waits for the intruder. Suddenly he appears, a lone, dark, and tall male with multiple scars spread across his ebony pelt. Perhaps he had smelt her heat and followed her in the hopes of perusing her... If so he would be greatly disappointed.  

When he speaks he does not speak in proper English, but instead seems to stumble over his words. Obviously he is not from Alacritis if he is dumbfounded by her appearance. There were many odd colored wolves in Alacritis, so perhaps she is the first one he has seen thus far. "Proper English." She demands, and gives him a second to restate his statement. Marco stands by her side, his black lips curled above his fangs to form an aggressive expression. Apollyon straightens up into a defensive position, the snakes toungue slipping in and out of his mouth as he stares at the stranger.

Korr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-26-2015, 01:47 PM
Korr
'Quote Here'

Her demand was what triggered him.

In an instant every one of his teeth were bared, silver eyes bright like mercury, and his head low, body leaning towards her slightly. The faint growl in his voice built to a louder, deeper rumble, and he took a stiff step towards her. His face was a visage akin to a demon, and behind the anger in his silver eyes lurked an eagerness. Bloodlust. Would he be able to fight a bitch with her demon-bear and serpent?

"What you?" He snarled again, running a tongue over his teeth absentmindedly. Too much traveling and not enough confrontation made the black brute's darkness chaff, clawing at the chains laid in place by Korr.

Fiamette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-26-2015, 01:55 PM

His body language goes from alert to aggressive, and instantly her body does the same. Her ears pin against her skull, and her eyes narrow into slits to glare at him. Her lips curl above her fangs, and her skull drops to align with her shoulders and straighten out her spine. Her hackles raise along her nape and spine, and her tail lifts above her hips. Her knees bend slightly to center her gravity, and her toes splay and flex to grip the soil beneath her. If this man was looking for a fight, she would give him one he would never forget. "If you have nothing relevant to say, then get out of my way." She snarls, a loud and aggressive noise rumbling within her throat as she glares daggers at him. Marco takes a step forward, his large form aiming to stand between his master and their foe. His neck extends forward as he sniffs in the strangers direction, his low growl humming in sync with his masters. If he was here to impregnate her against her will, she wouldn't allow it. She would die fighting before she birthed the spawn of a stranger.

"Speech"

Korr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-26-2015, 02:29 PM
Korr
'Show me how you roar; Show me your beautiful fury'

They stand apart, aggression blossoming in the air with an almost tangible scent like that of copper and anger. She snarls out words he can only understand a smattering of, most of the words just going right over his head. However her meaning, that he could pick up. A toothy grin of amusement replaced the snarl, although the amusement was in his smile alone, his eyes still livid.

"Ba chóir fraochÚn i teasa coinnigh súil amach. Nach bhfuil gach deas mar mé." He growled, the language rolling from his lips with an ease he did not possess when speaking the common tongue. Then as a final insult, he turned, back to her, and strode off, a rolling laugh escaping him.

He had no interest in unnatural females. They would bear him weak offspring, without a doubt in his mind, for there was no way that could be natural, blessed at all by any of the Tuatha de Danann. Thus, she was beneath his notice, his attention.

"Common Speech"
"Irish Speech"

Fiamette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-26-2015, 03:29 PM

The duo stands in battle stance, both of them waiting for their opponent to make a move. When he speaks a language she does not understand, her gaze hardens. What in the hell did he just say? Before she can question his statement, he turns away from her laughing and takes off into the forest. She makes no movements to follow him, her mind trying to figure out what in the hell had just happened. Perhaps the man was deranged, or had a bad case of rabies. Either way she doubted he would come back. Her defenses fall as her body begins to relax and she paces a few feet away to find a comfortable spot to unwind.

“Speech”

OOC- Korr has left the scene, but this thread is still open to other characters!

Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-26-2015, 04:16 PM
Now, what was this? One almost like her, only smaller, with red and black coloring? Acid green eyes narrowed in amusement as she strode forwards, her white and violet ears twitching. "If your serpent tries to bite me, I promise you, I'll kill it." Those words were a soft warning, and Lavendel sat down heavily. Her acidic eyes studied the others, her head tilting slightly. "With that said, may I ask how you got such colors?" The female, although she had been used to strange coloring, had never seen such a color on a wolf. And she was about to state so. "I've never met a wolf with sure fire colored fur. Not like your color." Standing to her paws, she paced around the female. "I think I'd be careful, if I were you." Her words were soft as she sat down heavily.
[Image: OLHgEa4.png]

--Lavendel can be unpredictable, because she is not really insane, but not sane either. Depending on her mood, she can act insane or sane.--

Fiamette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-26-2015, 04:36 PM

It seems she will not be left in peace for long. Before she can lay down and become comfortable, another wolf begins to approach her, so she instantly halts her sitting motion. She stands there and waits for the stranger to do something, wondering if that black wolf had sent another to do his bidding. The first thing she regards is Apollyon, and Fiamette can't help the humorless laugh that seeps from her jaws. Why were the gods sending her pathetic egotistic wolves to play with? "He only bites on command." She counters, the corners of her lips curling into a devilish sneer. She'd love to see another wolf attempt to kill her prized possession.

The wolf momentarily sits in front of her, but Fiamette does not move. She questions her colors, something she is used to considering she's graced with blood red fur. When she stands to make an attempt at curling her, Fiamette follows her movements, ensuring her back is never turned toward this intruder. Genetics are a marvelous thing. She responds. When the stranger speaks again, she laughs. "And why should I be concerned for my safety? Emphasis is put on the word I and my, for she sees no reason to be concerned about her safety. If this woman honestly though she could overpower her she was sadly mistaken.

Speech

Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-01-2015, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2015, 03:00 PM by Lavendel.)
The red female said that the creature on her neck only bit on command, and Lavendel gave a small chuckle. Her acidic green eyes met the other wolf's as the red female answered that genetics are a marvelous things. "Yes they are." Words slid from her jaws easily as the female questioned why she should be concerned for her safety, and the white and violet female sat down heavily. Lowering her head a little, so she could stare into the little demon's volcanic gaze. "Oh, so I see that you don't know what happens on a female's second year." In a way, even if the little demon wanted to act tough, Lavendel found her innocent about the world, in a strange way. "Alright, Little Demon. I'll tell you. But listen close." She purred.

Acid green eyes narrowed for a moment as she thought of how to start it and make it fairly simple. "Alright, so you smell strange, right? Well, that does something to males. And if you don't keep careful and stay away from them....Pups." Well, that was fairly simple, wasn't it? Stay away from males during your birth season, and you'll be fine.
[Image: OLHgEa4.png]

--Lavendel can be unpredictable, because she is not really insane, but not sane either. Depending on her mood, she can act insane or sane.--