Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-06-2015, 06:42 PM
"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

The female had come home after the war, but not without wondering what it was all for. If it had, in the end, truly been worth it. Sigmarr and Sindri... they were safe now but... The femme would give a small shudder, her gaze lowered to the ground. Her light blue gaze was still troubled. Even if it was over... she could not help but feel guilt that she had not been there. That she had not been able to go with them. Was it because Kassander had told the Ebony wolves not participating in the war to follow her to Fiori? Or had it been something else entirely? What had it really been that troubled her so?

Korrin sat faithfully by her side, the little polar fox trying in vain to cheer her friend up. Svetlana felt useless. She felt weak. Despite the hard lessons she had learned while she was away from the pack she still felt as if she had learned nothing. As if nothing was fixed. The rank she bore... it felt as if it wasn't of proper worth to her. She felt no better than some commoner. Despite her blood... She felt worthless.

"Korrin... what purpose do I really have here?" Svetlana would ask suddenly. She had been silent for so long, and only now she would speak. The small fox would flick her ears back, giving a whine.

"What does Svet mean? Svet has purpose and duty to Svet's family. To Svet." The wolfess would close her eyes, a sigh escaping her lips.

"I... I suppose so." The female would flick her ears back. "I guess I'm still just troubled by the war." The female would open her eyes again. "Was it... wrong...? That I didn't join them?" Korrin would frown, tilting her head to the side. She wasn't sure how to answer. Sure she wanted to say that Svetlana wasn't wrong... but she could sense the distress the answer brought her.

"Why not ask Kassander?" The fox would suggest softly.

Table by:: Shelby
[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]